Korea!

Be My Girl & live on EXO with me

after KMW, you saved up for another 6 months and your friends and you saved enough to go korea. You wanted to go there to shop while Jihye and Minae wanted to find idols. 

After the accident, you recieved treatment but you still couldnt remember much, You only remebered your childhood, your grandparents and slowlu recollected memories with Minae and Jihye.

"Korea~ let's go!!! ^o^" you three shouted at singapore airport. 

you guys took a 6hr flight to korea and you were happy snapping photos with your DSLR. 

as soon as you landed you girls screamed and squealed. 

You girls went to the dorm to rest and relaxed awhile before going ~ off. Jihye and Minae along with you ~ You girls went to myungdeong to shop. as you as you were shopping. SHINee was having a street interview and at an instance Minae dragged Jiyhe to see leaving you behind. You went looking for them but affter 2 hours you realised you were lost. Jihye and Minae called you but your phone was flat. you walked and walked and ended up infront of a building. 

"S.M. Building" It read

"so familiar/...." you thought.

with no place to go you waited outside "SM building" you saw lots of placard and you just smiled. I wonder if i was really like them before. You ended up sleeping against the wall but was woken up by a guy speaking korean. 

"yes? you tried to speak korean as much as you could or you changed to english and chinese once in awhile.

the guy helped you up and pointed into sm building. "In. You"

"what me? " he pulled you into sm and you could hear lots of mummuring of the fans

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

you were brought into a room. "EXO-K" 

"so familiar...must be minae or jihye oppas" you thought. 

You saw 6 guys dancing and they were in sync you sat down on a couch and see their performance. when it ended you clapped.

EXO-K turned back and was suprised to see you there. you stopped clapping.

"oh... sorry: you said

soon 6 boys in black tank tops were around you. a whole bunch of korean was heard

you couldnt understand much but was saved by the guy who brought you in. 

"follow . " he said

You did as he said and followed him.

There you met a guy Lee Soo Man, aka director of SMTOWN

there was a translator to translate and LSM said you were pretty and wanted you to be a trainee... to develop your potential.....

"eh? me? look... im not even into Kpop.... : you replied

LSM replied you didnt need to like Kpop to be a trainee. Soon a female with carrying black hoodie black mask black clothes. she gave it to me and asked me to wear,

You did as you were told. You wore the mask and they said that you would train with EXO and follow the on their schedule.

*what the heck? look idk even know Sm, EXO.i want my friend" you thought

the guy pushed me back into EXO-K room and introduced me to them.

"eh? we have a new sister?" EXOK greeted you happily.

"OMG! they look cute but i want to go home !" you thought

You wanted to borrow a phone but you couldnt speak so you decided to just stay in SM and follow EXO on their schedule. You stared at Kai who was dancing and you tried following him. Within 5 mins you mastered his routine and even Kai was shocked. EXO-K stopped to stare at you dancing.

*she has lots of potential!"suho said

You finished to routine and felt awesome! for once you felt cool ~ 

exo k clapped for you and you bowed while blushing.

Just then EXO-M came in .

"Yo! " EXO K and M exchanged greetings

You sat down at a corner and EXO-K mentioned to you to EXO M.

they asked you to dance with Kai once.

after dancing, even EXO-M clapped.

You felt really warm and took out your hoodie and hat and mask and let your hair down.

Just then you heard a thump! 

you turned around to see Luhan (you dont know who) on the floor and Kris supported him

You held your hat and mask tightlly, not knowing what to do. 

EXO-K went to you and told you to chill you felt bad but was staring at Luhan's eyes. You saw his eyes was filled with tears.

But you didnt know what to do and looked away.........