Lift Meeting

Be My Girl & live on EXO with me

 

“hahahs I know right! ^^”, You said

*as you both step into the lift. Both you and your best friend stared at each other with the 0.0 face *isn’t that EXO-M? .Both of you gave each other the OMG* face, but since you guys weren’t were really big fans of them, you both kept quiet during the what feels like eternity in the lift until your phone interrupted the silence with “What is Love – EXO M” and you realized the whole EXO M was looking at you.

*oh , why did I have to put this as the ringtone!!!! What happen to my Beautiful target! >.<” as you pick up the phone you talked to Minhae  (Jihye’s friend)

“HYERIAH! Where are you guys? ^^” Minhae shouted into the phone

“erm… in the lift… erm going to the room?” you replied while trying to soften your voice.

“Okay! See you guys then! ^O^ *Minae hanged up the phone

Just then, the door to Jihye and Minhae’s floor opened. “I’ll see you! At the swimming pool kays! ^^ Jihye shouted as she left the lift.

Now you and EXO-M was in the lift *you felt the awkwardness in the air.

 “Miss, you didn’t press your floor~” Kris said.

 You turned to Kris with the eh* face then realized you didn’t press your floor and you wanted to press it but it was already lited up.

“Oh, you guys are on the same floor as me? 0.0” you asked casually.

 Kris replied,” er yea… erm you’re a fan aren’t you… your ringtone..”

You didn’t know what to do. “Err… I know you guys… but erm I’m not a really big fan so you can chill…” You didn’t know what to say or do and the moment the door open you rushed out but bump into a member who went out the same time as you.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay first short chappie~ how's it ? ^^