07 1st Member of Devilz - Kwon Ji Hae

Angelz OR Devilz (Story Starting~) (Currently on HIATUS)

DETAILS
Birth Name: Kwon Ji Hae(Korean name) Skylar Kwon(English name) Sukairaa Kwon(Japanese)
Nickname(s): Skyby,Jiji,Haeby,Mini Dragon,Ji,Sky,Su
DOB: December 19,1993
Birthplace: Japan
Nationality: Half Korean Half Japanese
Height: 178cm
Weight: 55kg
Blood Type: AB
Languages Spoken: Korean(Fluent) Japanese(Fluent) French(Moderate) English(Fluent) Mandarin(Fluent) Tagalog(Fluent) Greek(Basic)

PERSONALITY
Personaity: 


She is very down to earth,caring,lovable and understanding daughter/Dongsaeng.She prefers being called by her english name Skylar.She is very hard working and she always wants her family to be proud of her.Her personality can warm up everyones hearts.She doesnt really like to boast thats why she hates those kind of people.But when you get on her bad side you should run!!!Even though she has a sweet personality she doesnt like people to look down on her or thinks highly on themswelves.Thats why when she has a bad temper she always brings her sketchpad & ipod to let her anger cool off.

She really loves her coke.Sky is a very cheeky and straight forward person.She can be annoying at times but she's really a happy go lucky girl.She is very kind and friendly.She is always there if you need help.She can give really good advice and she is a good listener.She can be like one of the boys because she is the only girl out of three siblings.She is also vey talented.She can be really sweet towards her family and friends.You can easily get close to her because she is very friendly.And she really hates it if people touches her coke.She has a collection of caps and high tops but mostly books because she loves to read.She is like a bookworm she always reads books at her free time.She really likes to write songs and produce music.She gets her inspiration in writing songs by her past relationships or on what she see's.When she always pass by a beautiful scenery she will always get her sketch book and she will then draw that scenery.She also loves photography when she was little she always wishes to be like her mother. 
 
She and her brothers are really really close.Her older brother Jiyong or also known as G-Dragon is very protective of her because he really cares for Skylar .While Jiyong is very protective of her Sky is very protective over her little brother Yong jin (but he prefers to be called by his english name Seige) because he is already 18 and that she doesn't want her brother to go through a wrong path in life.She and her brothers favorite thing to do together is going to the mall(that's why they are fashionistas).She and her brothers closeness are really tight to the point where you cant separate them with each other.

Skylar likes to go partying with her brothers Jiyong and Yongjin at their father's club Bliss.The person who introduced clubbing to Skylar and Yongjin are their older brother Jiyong.Skylar has a high tolerance of alcohol and she mostly hangs out at clubs with her friends and her brothers friends and groupmates.She is always the only girl when they go clubbing that's why she is a bit of a tomboy.Her clubbing buddies are Heechul(Suju),the chocoballs(Junhyung,Hongki,Jonghun,SimonD,Jang Geun Suk,Sangchu etc.),Bigbang(TOP,Taeyang,Daesung and Seungri),Jaejoong,Hyunjoong,Yoochun and her two brothers Jiyong(G-dragon) and Yongjin.



GROUP

Angelz or Devilz: Devilz
Cute or y: y&Cute
Stage Name: Sky
Position: Leader,Jack-of-all-Trades,Main Visual

RELATIONSHIPS
Family Members:
Kwon Ji Kyung || Father || 48 || Businessman(CEO of Kwon Winery and Distributors) and also owns a club called Bliss

Sarah Kwon || Mother || 45 || A past model and is now currently a photographer

Kwon Ji Yong(G-Dragon) || Older Brother || 24 || Leader of Bigbang and he is also helping their father manage their club called Bliss

Kwon Yong Jin(Seige) || Younger Brother || 18 || Studies at Seoul University and is a CUBE ent. Trainee

Kwon Yuri || Cousin || 23 || Member of Girls Generation

 

Friends:
-Amber&Krystal of F(x)
-Hyoyeon,Sunny,Tiffany&Taeyeon(SNSD)
-Onew,Key&Jonghyun(Shinee)
-Nicole&Gyuri(KARA)
-Sehun,Kai&Baekhyun(EXO-K)
-Lay,Chen,Tao,Luhan&Xiumin(EXO-M)
-Wooyoung&Taecyeon(2pm)
-JoKwon(2am)
-Ga-in,Narsha&Miryo(Brown Eyed Girls)
-Zelo&Yongguk(B.A.P)
-TOP&Taeyang(Bigbang)
-Jiyeon(T-ara)
-Chunji&Ricky(Teentop)
-Kikwang&Yoseob(Beast)
-Hongki&Jonghun(FT Island)
-Sangchu(Mighty Mouth)
-Jang Geun Suk
-Simon D

Best Friends:
-Jessica(SNSD)
-IU(Solo artist)
-Heechul(Suju)
-Donghae(Suju)
-Junhyung(Beast)
-Hyunseung(Beast)
-Taemin(Shinee)
-L.Joe(Teentop)
-Kris(EXO-M)

Love Interest: Junhyung(Beast)

Rival: Hyuna(4minute) & Zico(BlockB)


More Pictures:
tumblr_lvjpsrXE351r2uefco1_400.jpgtumblr_m52lgxhW1T1r2zoxqo6_400.pngtumblr_m51wxtoCOj1ruo9uao1_500.jpgtumblr_m4j413DE791rsjupqo1_500.jpgtumblr_m4b4dnKtOi1qddpzfo1_400.pngtumblr_m4bwqqMYiN1ruo9uao1_500.jpgtumblr_m3i41lj9nc1ru2rzzo1_500.pngtumblr_m33r8a9R2Z1r2uefco1_500.pngtumblr_m32lhk8XOW1ru2rzzo1_500.pngtumblr_m37dutxI6f1ru2rzzo4_250.jpgtumblr_m37dutxI6f1ru2rzzo2_250.jpgtumblr_lwttvjmYX91r3u090o1_400.jpgtumblr_lsldzcTySS1qg0j6mo1_400.jpgtumblr_lsfh45dfHM1qg0j6mo1_500.png

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone ^-^It's me the co-author BRee_22(Michi)~well I hope you like my character and you'll know more about her through out the story.......and also please support the story~and maybe me and Krystal aka milkteacoffee_0919 will soon reveal the members ^-^so for those who haven't applied yet.....APPLY NOW~ ^-^ hihihi........