16 3rd Member of Angelz - Yoon Shin Ri

Angelz OR Devilz (Story Starting~) (Currently on HIATUS)

DETAILS
Birth Name: Yoon Shin Ri
Nickname(s): Rin
DOB: Febuary 13,1995
Birthplace: Incheon,South Korea
Nationality: Korean
Height: 169 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Blood Type: A
Languages Spoken: English (Fluent),Japanese(Fluent),Korean(Fluent),French(Fluent)

PERSONALITY
Personaity: 

She is a clever and kind girl and loves studying, especially about ASTRONOMY... She's cute. She likes to try something new.  SHe is a smart girl in school. She is kind but sometimes, she's bad especially to the queenkas. Most of them are hot girls. Well, THE QUEENKAS.  Queenkas always teased a nerd girl but her, was not. She's not A NERD but she loves to study. Otherwise, she bullied the queenkas. Because one incident happened to them. Yeah! The first time she was being a new student. The Queenkas must be . At that time, she didn't bother them.ut then, she reply with her ability in taekwando. All of them stunned and they ran away.

 

 
She likes children. Because one day, a little girl was crying under the tree. At that time, she was coming back from school. Then, she heard the sound of a little girl cried. She ran according to her voice. She saw her. She fel sympathy to the little girl and tried to comfort her. She asked what happened to the little girl. The little girl said that she was fell down but no one notice her. She tried to comfort her by buying an ice-cream at the vendor. Then, the little girl was happy and Shinri sent her to home. The little girl thanked her for being kind and accompanied her to home.
 
She sometimes a cute person and really close to her teachers and friends. She was really friendly.
 

She really afraid of the dark. Sometimes, when her brother switched off the light, she asked him to turn on the night lamp because she had night-blindness. She can't see anything when she was in a dark room.


GROUP

Angelz or Devilz: Angelz
Cute or y: Cute
Stage Name: Rin
Position: Lead Dancer,Sub rapper

RELATIONSHIPS
Family Members: 

Yoon Doo Joon | 23 | Leader of Beast
 

Friends:


B-Bomb | 17 | Member of Block B

Q-ri | 17 | Member of T-ara

Changjo | 17 | Member of Teen Top

Seungyeon | 17 | Member of KARA

Best Friends:


So Hyun | 17 | Member of 4Minute

Gongchan | 17 | Member of B1A4

Love Interest: Kwangmin | 17 | Member of BOYFRIEND

Rival: Victoria F(x)


More Pictures:

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

congratz to kpopistheb2st~