17 4th member of Angelz - Shim Chae Min

Angelz OR Devilz (Story Starting~) (Currently on HIATUS)

 

DETAILS
Birth Name: Shim Chae Min
Nickname(s): 
-Changmin-Yeoja

(meaning the female Changmin.

It was given to her by the members of DBSK

when she became a trainee

because she's Changmin's sister)

-Chim [pronounced cheem]

(given to her randomly by her brother.

Nobody else is allowed to call her that)

-Maxie

(because her brother Changmin is also called Max.

Therefore, she is MaxIE.

This is not a common nickname for her)

DOB: March 16,1993
Birthplace: Seoul,South Korea
Nationality: Korean
Height: 167 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Blood Type: O+
Languages Spoken: 

PERSONALITY
Personaity: 

Chaemin is odd, to put it shortly. She is no doubt unlike any girl you'll ever meet. Her sense of humor is top notch, and she is just... well, different!

 

>Little Miss Giggles

       Chaemin's biggest charm is probably her ability to laugh at everything. Nomatter how serious a situation may be, she will always look at the bright side and laugh it off. She's never stressed out because of her ability to laugh her worries away. Not only does SHE smile and laugh a lot, but she has the amazing ability to make everyone around her laugh as well. She's a joke master, always cracking jokes and doing gags. She would be a great comedian! Her smile is contagious and you can't help but laugh when she's laughing.When she laughs, she doesn't cover like other girls do, because she doesn't see the point in concealing joy. She sometimes is considered rude, despite her fun-tastic personality. This is because she sometimes forgets to use honorifics and she never makes an attempt to be proper and lady-like. She shrugs that accusation off, because she knows she's NOT rude and she doesn't care if people think that.

 

>I can do it!

       One of Chaemin's strengths is her perseverance. No matter how many people tell her no and put her down, she ignores them and continues to try to reach her dream or what she really wants. Her perseverance is actually what kept her in SM. At one point, SM was planning on cutting a bunch of trainees who weren't good enough. At the time, Chaemin's singing skills hadn't improved much, so she was at risk of being cut. Because she wanted to become a singer so badly, she stayed up extra hours for two weeks, trying to improve her vocal range. Luckily, she was able to continue being a trainee. A few years before that, when Changmin was about to debut, Chaemin decided she wanted to become a singer too, just like her brother. Her parents were against it. They told her since she was a girl, she should focus on getting a good job and marrying a rich husband *Psh*. Well, she didn't care. She followed Changmin to the studio one day, without her parents knowing, and had him get her a meeting with the manager so he could let her audition. Since she was the sister of Shim Changmin, she was given an audition and became a trainee. Chaemin's perseverance never fails her. Nomatter what life throws at her, she WILL make it.

 

>The oddball

        Chaemin is truly... weird. She believes in ghosts, magic, tooth fairies, Santa Claus, and all that jazz. She also believes that she was a unicorn in a past life. Besides her belief in all those mythical creatures, she herself is just weird. The way she acts with her friends makes you wonder how she has any at all. She'll sometimes space out and begin talking to herself without realizing it. And she doesn't talk about normal stuff at all. She usually goes into deep debates with herself about astrophysics and microbiology. Sometimes, she'll recite lines from the last comic book she read. When her friends snap her out of it, she subconsciously yells out one of her parts in one of their songs. By now, her friends have gotten used to it, but c'mon. That MUST be creepy. Oh yah, she also finds horror movies hilarious.

 

>the Swag Queen

        Chaemin is also a gangsta wannabe. Since she's a singer, not a rapper or a dancer, having 'swag' looks simply awkward for her. Even so, she still likes to use rapper lingo and act like she's a hardcore rapper. She likes calling people "Mah Brotha!" and saying "A-yo, home-dawg!" when she sees them. She knows she's not cool, but does she care? No! She also likes to 'threaten' people.... When they don't let her do what she wants, she'll say "Yo.... you want me to mess up yo motha-fluffin FACE?!" Ooooh. I'm terrified.

 

>Otaku at heart

         Her anime obsession sometimes scares people! Her room is full of anime dolls (Chaemin: THEY'RE ACTION FIGURES!!!), nendoroids, and J-pop/J-rock/anime posters. She loves ALL anime, but her favorite anime style just has to be Chibi, which she draws a lot. Oh yeah, did I mention she wishes she was Japanese?? *Overstatement

 

>The 'soft' side of Chaemin

         Though she may not seem like it, Chaemin has a soft side, too. She might not get emotional or cry easily, but when she does, you should expect that something TERRIBLE has happened to her. It really takes a lot to make her so upset that she'll cry, so if you ever do, you must be quite a awful person. All her life, she has NEVER cried about boys, relationships, or messed up friendships. If her friends are being rude, she'll shrug and walk away. If boys don't wanna date her, screw them, they don't deserve her. BUT, when somebody she loves is really hurt/etc, THEN she'll cry. SHe only cries for others, never for herself.

 

**Some extra points - she is mischevious, can be evil, and at the same time (i know, i know ._.) really REALLY nice. She hates people hating her... ;-;**


GROUP

Angelz or Devilz: Angelz
Cute or y: Neither. She's Badass
Stage Name: Min
Position: Lead Rapper,Sub Vocal

RELATIONSHIPS
Family Members:


mom; Shim Hye Kyung | 48 | hair dresser

dad; Shim Myungsoo | 52 | Dentist

Brother; Shim Changmin (from DBSK) | 24 | Lead Vocalist of DBSK

uncle; Shim Donghyun | 47 | Unemployed, got laid off last year


Friends:
B2st Doojoon
SNSD Sooyoung
Super Junior Leeteuk
B.A.P Daehyun and Himchan
Bigbang Daesung

Best Friends:
BlockB Kyung
CNBlue Yonghwa
Ailee
f(x) Luna

Love Interest: BigBang Seungri

Rival: Sistar Hyorin


More Pictures:

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

congratz to royalvip ^-^

gonna reveal the last member~

please wait for it~