09 3rd member of Devilz - Lee Baekyoung,Scarlett Lee

Angelz OR Devilz (Story Starting~) (Currently on HIATUS)

 

DETAILS
Birth Name: Lee Baekyoung(Korean Name) Scarlett Lee(English Name)
Nickname(s): Star
DOB:
January 29,1993
Birthplace: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Nationality: Half Korean, Half Dutch
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Blood Type: O
Languages Spoken: 
Dutch, English and Korean

PERSONALITY
Personaity: Scarlett is a Tomboy in disguise. She likes to do extreme sports but still likes to look girlie. She is a person that doesn't beat around the bush and immediately says what's on her mind. Sometimes her honesty is mistaken for bluntness. But really, Scarlett doesn't even care. She does her own thing and if the others don't like it... No problem. 

 
Due to her tomboyness, she likes to tell the more mature-rated jokes or pranks her peers. No individuals are harmed in the process by the way. But she jokes around often and tries to clear the tension. 
 
Scarlett is a huge fan of Anime. Total geek. Who could have wondered that a girly looking tomboy also likes anime. yeah that's right... Two of her most treasured objects is her modelsized version of the Thousand Sunny and the Merry-Go. That are safely in a display in her room.
 
Scarlett is a huge flirt according to others. Scarlett herself is totally oblivious to it. She flirts with guys without her knowing. In her mind she isn't flirting at all... Only trying to be nice.
 
Scarlett doesn't get angry often... Also one of her Tomboy streaks. She just shrug them off. But if she is angry you can almost see the smoke coming out of her ears.. At those moments, it would be best to run.... Fast. Because she is gonna throw stuff at your head. And her pitching arm is no joke.
 
She is also a creative is everything. Toss her a few ingredients and she can make a awesome dish! Give her three notes and she plays a tune. Give her words and she create lyrics. Doesn't matter how wacky it sounds. She does it! It kills her time or she heads out to a vinyl shop to get records..

Family Background: She was given birth by Gerald Lee and Mara van Veen in Amsterdam. Nothing special about her past. She is born a dutchman. She has loving parents that taught her to be independent and creative at a young age but always cared for her. She is their only child afterall. 

 
When she was 4 she wanted to sing and dance. And of course the parents agree, but only if she worked hard for it. She finished preschool at the age of 11 and advanced to highschool (Dutch people don't have middle school, they only have highschool in different teaching levels). At the same time she started her DJ-ing. She didn't go to the advance classes because she wanted to become an artists. So she finished her highschool in 4 years and went straight to the enterainment company in Seoul at 15 and went into an audition. And later met up with her cousin Jinki who she never met prior going to Seoul.
 
A small detail is that She DJ's in a few clubs since she became 18.


GROUP

Angelz or Devilz: Devilz
Cute or y: y
Stage Name: Scarlett 
Position: 
Lead rapper,Sub Vocal

RELATIONSHIPS
Family Members:


Gerald Lee || Father || 50 || Lawyer
Mara van Veen || mother || 49 || General health doctor. 
Lee Jinki || cousin || 23 || Member, leader of SHINee

Friends: All the members of CN Blue and Hongki from FT-Island. These are my Jambuddies
 

Best Friends: Henry from Super Junior
 

Love Interest: Kris of EXO

Rival: none


More Pictures:
tumblr_m55nw9OpMi1rthifdo1_500.pngtumblr_m4w5relUIB1rv1sndo1_500.jpgtumblr_m4w5r6usxi1rv1sndo1_500.jpgtumblr_m474dj7VtT1rrndqdo1_500.jpgtumblr_m5bezhoEcH1rteyv6o1_500.jpgtumblr_m5beusHs4E1rteyv6o1_500.jpgtumblr_m578wlzEco1r3kvq6.giftumblr_m56gjdcFyZ1r9vnvxo1_500.pngtumblr_m540i3fySN1r1p5f1o1_500.jpgtumblr_m5211g2Q2Z1rs7jydo1_500.jpgtumblr_m51wfq0oRt1qh35jlo1_500.pngtumblr_m509dsKdtn1qcbvomo1_500.jpgtumblr_m4yqj8mblt1rnhj18o1_500.jpgtumblr_m4w5rvsgrt1rv1sndo1_500.jpgtumblr_m4yj1fR35T1qj30oto2_250.jpgtumblr_m4yj1fR35T1qj30oto1_250.jpgtumblr_m4741uAX8E1rrndqdo1_500.jpgtumblr_m47410FxxW1rrndqdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m4hh2b8fbA1rwi4fbo2_250.giftumblr_m4hh2b8fbA1rwi4fbo1_250.gif

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Congratulations to ValerieS~

gonna reveal the 4th member next^-^