Stand by Me

Intertwined

 

Donghae’s POV

Haist! Can’t this shoot be over already? I just kept repeating that thought in my head for almost an hour now.  We’re here the filming of another CF for SJ.  I’m glad that they trusted us with another endorsement, but what I’m hating right now is the fact that Hyukjae is busy “playing” with the other members.  It gets on my nerves whenever they act silly like that.  It’s late and we still have rehearsals for our SS4 concert. 

Trying to get Hyuk’s attention while the older guy was busy talking with Siwon and Khyuhyun, Donghae slapped and tugged Hyuk’s hand, 2x. 

He just looked at me as if telling me to hush it.  I really don’t like it when he’s around Khyu.  They’re always goofing around.  And he gave me that look? What was that for? I don’t like standing alone.  All I want is for him to stand next to me.  I don’t care if he continue to talk with the rest of the boys, I just want him beside me.

End of POV.

Eunhyuk’s POV

Here we go again.  I’m having a great time with the boys while the crew finishes fixing the set when suddenly Hae slapped and yanked my hand.  It’s always like that.  Whenever I’m enjoying my time with the other members, he has to make a scene.  It’s as if he’s not allowed to join in the fun.  He needs to loosen up a little. I know why I was tugging my hand, he wants me to stand next to him.  He could’ve just squeezed himself between me and Yesung.  Seriously, it’s not that complicated.

Siwon looked at him and then looked at me.  We knew already that this little incident won’t be so little when we get to the dorm.  Good thing that we live on separate floors. 

End of POV.

Narrator:

Kamsamhida! Leeateuk, SJ leader, and the rest of the boys waved to their fans and thanked the crew for a good shoot.  All are tired and were quiet on the way to their dorm.  Siwon, who still lives with his parents, whispered something to Hyukjae before heading his own way.  Donghae didn’t miss that scene and he was really in a bad mood now.

“I feel bad for you, Hyukjae. Text me what that fishy is up to this time, ok?” Siwon was half smiling half worried when he said those words to Hyukjae.  He’s close to both of them.  He knows that Hyukjae is a little bit insensitive at times when it comes to Hae’s feelings, and he also knows that Hae is very possessive.  Actually, Hae’s possessiveness is known to all SJ members.  Only Khyu tries to push the limits when it comes to being too close with Hyukjae, because it always end up with Hae fighting with Hyuk for feeling neglected.

As soon as they reached the 11th floor, Hyuk made his way out of the elevator without looking at any of the members.  He just wants to go to bed, and maybe save the nagging and confrontation the next day.  He was surprised that a certain Fishy didn’t follow him.

As the door of the elevator closes, Hae’s eyes began to water.  He could feel both anger and frustration in his body, but most of all, he was hurt.