Introduction

Intertwined

 

Donghae’s POV

I’ve known Lee Hyukjae for almost 10 years now.  Ever since I became a trainee at SME, he’d become one of my closest friends.  When we debuted as Super Junior, they gave him a screen name, which is Eunhyuk, but for me, he’ll forever be my “Hyukkie”. 

In my opinion, Hyukjae’s the best dancer SME has ever produced.  His body is so fluid that whatever music is playing, he can just move it with so much ease.  I also admire his passion for work.  He never gives up, even when things don’t look good anymore his positive outlook in life always gets him through.

I believed that I was destined to meet him and be friends with him.  I thank my lucky stars because he came at the right time, when my life is a mess he helped me picked up the pieces and continue on moving forward.  Everybody knows that when my dad died, a part of me broke into pieces.  I wasn’t sure if I can be whole again, but with Hyukjae around me, he held my hand till I was able to walk again on my own.  And till now, when I feel like getting weak again, he’s still at my side, ready to catch me.

End of POV…

Eunhyuk’s POV

Lee Donghae is the most innocent person I’ve ever met in my entire life.  He’s like a little boy trapped in a man’s body.  He’ll say what he wants, and will do whatever he pleases.  There are times when, as a “hyung” I get tired of his antics, but I can never hate him.  He’s my “eternal sunshine”.  Things are easier when we’re together.  I’m happier when we’re together.

When his father died, I thought I wouldn’t be able to have my Donghae back.  It was as if he was alive, but his life is already over.  Those eyes, they never lie, are always sad.  It was heartbreaking to be with him during those times.  But time heals all wounds, as they say.  And when Donghae started to smile again, I made a promise to myself that I won’t let that smile fade away.  Never again.

End of POV…

Narrator:

Donghae and Eunhyuk are members of the popular group Super Junior.  They’re immensely popular worldwide.  As of now, they have 3 active sub-groups and are preparing for their 6th album. 

It wasn’t always like that for them.  When they were starting, even the management thought that they wouldn’t last.  They were just an experimental group, but because of hard work and determination, SJ proved to everyone that they are indeed STARS. 

Of all the members of SJ, Donghae and Eunhyuk are the closest.  It was weird at first for the other members, since they’re totally opposite of each other.  Hae likes to hug, kiss, and be touchy-feely.  While Hyuk is very reserved, to the point of not being able to express freely how he feels inside.  Hae is stubborn.  Hyuk is understanding.  Hyuk is OC, while Hae is a tornado.  Ruining everything around him. But 10 years of living together as brothers, the members saw that the 2 developed this certain dynamic that when they’re around each other, they actually complement one another. 

Ergo, the birth of EUNHAE…