Chapter 3

One-sided love story

*Most of the story will be in Chorong's POV and if it isn't I will tell you.

 

I turned around so she couldn't see my face. I felt like crying. I was going to run to my room but a hand stopped me.

"See guys? I told you already." Yuri said.

"It doesn't matter. Bomi-ah, you should have told us about it." Seohyun lectured her sister.

"Ne, Unnie." Bomi said.

"Did you deceive my sister into lying for you? She would never ever lie to me." Taeyeon Unnie said.

"Aniyo, she did it because she wanted to but I insisted for her to do it for me." Bomi explained.

"Is he cute?"  Hyoyeon Unnie asked.

"He is so cute. Here look at him." Bomi said. She handed over her phone to Hyoyeon Unnie. I turned around and saw Sica Unnie.

"Uhmmm, I am going to my room first." I told everyone and left. I hurried over to my bed and attempted to go to sleep. 

"Chorong...are you okay?" Sica Unnie asked. She opened the door and quietly walked in.

"I am fine. I just wanted to sleep. Goodnight." I told her. She left the room. I knew she wanted to ask more but she just left. I heard yelling from outside.

"Yoon Bomi!!!!!!!!!!" Sica Unnie screamed. This won't end good.

"Unnie, calm down." Yoona said calmly. Thanks Yoona Unnie. You just saved Bomi.....wait why am I glad about that? She should feel the wrath of Sica Unnie for doing this to me..

"This is the last time you are staying out late. IF you go on a date then you shall tell me before hand and you dare come late again you will regret it." Sica Unnie threatened her. I heard a slam. Definitely Sica Unnie going into her room angry again.

"Rong?" Bomi asked. I pretended to be asleep.

"At least you are on my side right?" Bomi asked. She then went on her bed and fell asleep.

-In the morning-

I was ready for work and about to leave with Sica Unnie but there was a knock on the door. I answered it.

"Noona, can I take you to work?" Suho asked me.

"What about Boss? She needs to go to...." I replied.

"Oh, uhh-"Suho started.

"I will take her. You can go first." Yoona Unnie said.

"But-" I was about to refuse when Sica Unnie interrupted.

"Again Joonmyun? You can go first." Sica Unnie said. I walked with Suho to his car. He had a sports car.

"Where did you get that?" I asked him.

"The guys gave it to me as a gift. You are free to come if you like." Suho replied.

"I don't even know them though." I said.

"You can just meet them then." Suho said. He opened the door for me. I went in and he closed it.

"Really? Can I go today then?" I asked him right after he came in,

"You can but you might not get to see them." Suho answered. He started the car and we were off to the office. We walked in together and said our farewells. I walked into my office and started to work on a new article. I was working when Sica Unnie came in.

"Did you have a fun ride here?" Sica Unnie asked.

"It was fun, but why did you insist it?" I asked her.

"I thought you should not see Bomi until you can face her." She told me.

"Oh and Miss Jung, I will be going to Suho's today." I told her.

"Really? That's good. I'll tell the others. Get back to work." She said. She walked out of the my office. I finished the article and turned it in. I met up with Suho at the lobby.

"Are you ready to see them?" Suho asked.

"Yeah." I replied. We drove in silenece to his place. It wasn't awkward but it was comforting. We walked in to his place.

"Hyung! who is this?" A dark skinned guy asked.

"Oh this is Chorong. Chorong that is Kai." Suho said.

"Kai? The very famous one?" I asked.

"Yes, are you a fan?" Kai asked.

"Kinda, but that is Noona to you!" I scolded him. He just nodded his head and ran somewhere.

"Noona, over here." Suho yelled. I followed his voice to the kitchen.

"Hi, I am D.O. Nice to meet you Chorong-shi." D.O. said.

"Just call me Noona. I am older than you." I told him.

"Sorry, Noona I didn't know." D.O. said.

"It's fine." I replied.

"Hi, I am Luhan." Luhan said. He went up to me.

"Hyung, you are back?" Suho asked.

"Yeah, I am tired after all of that work." Luhan said.

"Oppa?" I asked Luhan.

"I was born in 1990." Luhan said.

"Oppa! Finally I feel like I am so old because most of the people here call me Noona." I said.  He laughed at me.

"Is anyone else at him Hyung?" Suho asked Luhan.

"No, I don't think so. Most of them left to the gym." Luhan said. My phone started to ring.

"Hold up, let me get my phone." I said. I answered it.

"YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you?" Taeyeon Unnie screamed.

"I am at Suho's house." I replied.

"Suho? The new guy?" Taeyeon Unnie asked.

"Didn't Sica Unnie tell you?" I asked her.

"No, she came home and went to sleep. Are you going to be back for diner?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know. I'll text Hyoyeon Unnie if I am though." I said. I ended the phone call.

"Who was that?" Suho asked me.

"It was my sister, don't worry about it." I said. D.O. came in.

"Stay for diner." D.O. said.

"Okay." I replied. I texted Hyoyeon Unnie that I won't come home for diner.

"Noona, you won't see Kris Hyung, Xiumin Hyung, Lay, Chen, Sehun, and Chanyeol." Suho said.

"So I will see 6 of you?" I asked him. He nodded his head. D.O. was done with the food so we went to the dining table and waited for the others to join. Suho, Luhan, D.O., and Kai was already there.

"Sorry, I was late. I had to go for another schedule." A guy that was always cheery came in.

"It's okay Baekhyun, this is Chorong Noona she is one of my co-workers." Suho told him.

"Hi, I am Baekhyun nice to meet you." He said. His smile was cute. Another guy came in. His aura was different from Baekhyun. He was more of a cold exterior guy. He was like Sica Unnie.

"Who is she?" He asked.

"My co-worker Chorong say hi." Suho said.

"Hi, the name is Tao." Tao said. We ate and talked about random things. I was on my way back with Suho since he insisted to walk me home. I said goodbye to him and walked in the house.

"How was it?" Taeyeon Unnie asked.

"It was fun. They were cool. I only saw 6 of them though." I replied.

"Oh good thing you had fun." Taeyeon Unnie said.

"Yeah, are the kids home?" I asked her.

"Yeah except for Naeun and Bomi though." Taeyeon Unnie said. I walked to my room. There sat Sica Unnie.

"What Unnie?" I asked her. She was getting into my business and I didn't like it.

"You like Bomi." Sica Unnie said straight up.

"And what if I did? What does it mean to you?" I asked her.

"It just means that my dongsaeng is getting hurt by not expressing her true feelings." Sica Unnie told me.

"Don't interfere with my problems. I can do this myself." I told her off.

"What if you can't?" Sica Unnie asked me.

"I can! Just leave me alone." I told her.

"Chorong, I know what you are feeling. This happened to me and it only hurt me." Sica Unnie sai.

"So what? If I am hurt who cares?" I asked her.

"We all do. I am sorry. I was the first to know and I wanted to help you but I guess I can't." Sica Unnie said. She got off my bed and left the room.

Unnie...I am sorry...my anger got to me...Yoon Bomi it is all because of you...........