Chapter 1

One-sided love story

-Chorong POV-

I live with 16 other girls in a sorority. (Kind of like one). I am currently on the roof of the building.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" Hayoung asked.

"Nothing, just looking at the scenery." I said.

"Unnie, what's wrong." Hayoung demanded.

"Nothing you will understand." I said. She left right after. A few minutes later someone came up again.

"Rong~ Are you okay? Hayoungie told me your acting weird today." Bomi said.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I said.

"Is it about him?" Bomi asked.

"He was a long time ago Bomi-ah and I don't want to remember anyways." I said.

"Your hurt again." She said. She went closer and closer. My heart couldn't take it anymore. The beating of it kept increasing by the second she got closer to me. She pulled me into a hug. I turned away from her and looked down the roof.

"Go to you sister, she misses you." I said.

"She doesn't even miss me. She calls me a brat." Bomi stated.

"Cuz you are a brat!" I said.

"At least your sister is nice to you." Bomi said.

"You don't even know." I said.

"How? Isn't Taeyeon Unnie nice to you?" Bomi asked.

"Have you seen her mad at me for going home so late?" I asked.

"No, but she's usually nice." Bomi said.

"She's more over protective then anything in the world." I said. Her phone rang.

"잠깐 만요."  Bomi said. She ran off with her phone. I got a phone call also.

"Hello?" I asked.

"YA! Park Chorong where are you?" Taeyeon Unnie asked.

"I'm at the roof why?" I asked.

"Come back, I want to introduce you to someone." Taeyeon Unnie said.

"Someone? Again Unnie, I don't need a boyfriend or a girlfriend." I said.

"Don't talk back to Unnie and just listen okay?" Taeyeon Unnie said.

"Fine, I'll come down right after this." I said. I ended the call with her. What's wrong with being single?

"Sorry, you had to wait for me." Bomi said.

"It's nothing. I have to go." I said. I walked back down the stairs to the first floor. Unnie was standing with a guy taller than her.

"Hello." I said.

"Chorong-ah this is Suho. He's going to go to work at our company and the boss asked me to take good care of him." Taeyeon Unnie said. He was decent looking.

"Hello, I am Suho. It's nice to meet you Chorong right?" Suho asked. He had a nervous smile on but it was cute.

"Yes, what department?" I asked.

"Your department, I think. Writing right?" Suho said unsure if it was right or not.

"Yeah it is. Hope we can get along." I said.

"Can I call you Noona?" Suho asked.

"I am older than you? Then sure why not." I said.

"Thank you Noona-Taeyeon Noona, I will leave now. Bye." Suho said. He walked out of the building.

"We can't even have guys over here and you bring him?" I asked my sister.

"I can do whatever I want. I own the building and I am the leader." She said.

"You really want to start it do you?" I asked her.

"Start what?" She said. I tackled her down an started to tickle her.

"Rong~~ What are you doing?" Bomi asked. I immediately got off my sister.

"Just playing with my sister. Where are you going?" I asked her.

"I have an appointment. See ya~" Bomi said. She ran off to the exit of the building.

"Chorongie, what are you doing to her?" Tiffany Unnie asked. She pointed to my sister.

"Nothing Unnie, we just got into a tickle fight." I said.

"Is she bothering you again?" Tiffany Unnie asked.

"Aniyo, she is just annoying." I said. She gave me the don't-day-that-ever-again look. I gulped and nodded my head. She patted my head.

"Diner is soon, come up." Hyoyeon Unnie said. Everyone literally ran up to the dining room. The first one there was Sooyoung Unnie and Yoona Unnie. The others then followed.

"Where's Bomi?" Naeun asked me.

"She went somewhere. Said she won't come back until later." I said.

"Everyone! Tomorrow we have to get an issue out and I need Taengoo to do some pictures for it alright?" Boss Jung said.

"Yes, Miss Jung." Everyone said. We ate and went back to our rooms. Taeyeon shares a room with Tiffany Unnie. Boss Jung and Yoona share a room. Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung share a room. Seohyun and Yuri share a room together. I share a room with Bomi, Yookyung with Namjoo, Naeun with Eunji, and Hayoung has her own room.

"Where can you be? Are you with someone else? Why didn't you tell me where you were going to go? I miss you..." I said to myself. Why would she be out his late? Is she with a guy? That's bad... The door opened and Eunji came in.

"Hey, what's up with you and Bomi?" Eunji asked.

"There is nothing going on between us." I said.

"I know there is, as your friend I know what's going on." Eunji said.

"What is going on then?" I asked.

"So there is something going on!" Eunji said.

"Can you not? Go back to your room with Naeun. I bet she is missing you right now." I said.

"She can wait." Eunji said.

"You miss her~~~" Eunji sang to me as a tease.

"Not even. Now leave before I will MAKE you leave." I said. She ran back to her room. I can't believe I thought you were her. She's much better than that. I should know when she comes in. But why do I feel so weird like something bad is happening right now?

"Not asleep yet Park?" Boss Jung asked.

"No, I can't sleep." I said.

"It's allright. I couldn't sleep either. I feel uneasy with Bomi not coming back yet." Boss Jung said.

"You feel the same too?" I asked.

"Yeah, something is happening that I don't like." Boss Jung said.

"It seems so Boss." I said.

"You don't have to do formalities when we are off work. Just call me Sica Unnie." Sica Unnie said.

"How's your sister?" I asked.

"She's a devil and she might get sent here by my father and mother because she is causing trouble in school." Sica Unnie said.

"Krys, will come back? I thought she was living with her other 4 Unnies from school?" I asked.

"She is, but my father doesn't trust her. Your lucky you don't have school anymore. I would have yelled at you to sleep." Sica Unnie said.

"I know." I said. Bomi came in the room.

"Hi...Unnies." Bomi said.

"Why are you late?" Sica Unnie asked.

"I had something to do..." Bomi said.

"Nope, you have school tomorrow so go to sleep now. I will leave now." Sica Unnie said. She left the room.

"Why didn't you cover me?" Bomi asked.

"You didn't tell me where you were so why should I?" I asked her.

"I thought you would do it. As my bestfriend." Bomi said. Not this again....

"I am, I was worried also." I said.

"Mianhae." Bomi said.

"Don't ever say that word. I HATE THAT WORD and you know it!" I yelled at her. She pulled me into a hug. As I hear our heartbeats synchronizing, I calmed down. I hate how she can do this to me....

"Unnie, can we sleep now?" She asked me. I nodded my head. She placed me on my bed and snuggled close to me. This is how I want us to be Bomi-ah. I want to be with you forever. Please don't ever leave me.....

 

 

 

I need a Main Image, If you can help me can you please e-mail me?