Nayoung and Minhyuk childhood. ( Part 1 )

In Your Heart

Jieun's POV.

I don't know what happen .. Why did she shouted at me? I was just asking why ..

I curled my self like a ball, with my knee on my head and my hand hugging my leg. I started to cry ..

"Jieun?" I heard Yunji calling me. I looked at her, and she sit down beside me.

She took my hand and say, "She's Nayoung. Nayoung and Minhyuk are childhood friend. Nayoung's mother and Minhyuk's mother are bestfriends. That's how they two met. The first time Nayoung saw Minhyuk was when they're 4 years old. Nayoung was a shy girl, always a shy girl. So she hide behind her mother's leg when they two met. But Minhyuk was the one approach her and make her open her heart to him."

I look at Yunji, not knowing why she say this. "I know you have lots of question marks on your mind. But, let me finish this first okay?" She touched my hair and I barely nodded.

"That time, Nayoung keep on following her mother while Minhyuk is running around. When Minhyuk feel tired, he lie down on the floor and he feel that someone is looking at him and his sight went to Nayoung. And Minhyuk ran to her. "

Flashback

"Hello!" Minhyuk said looking at Nayoung. Nayoung didn't reply him but keep looking at him.

"I'm Lee Minhyuk. Whats your name?" MInhyuk asked happily.

"Kim Nayoung." Nayoung murmured. "Ah, Nayoung. Kim Nayoung."

"You know? You're name is cute and we should play together!" Minhyuk said but Nayoung shook her head.

"Aww! Comeon!" Minhyuk grabbed her hand and bringing her ran around.

10 minutes plus passed. They both felt tired so they lie down on the floor.

"So, we're friend now. Okay?" Minhyuk look at Nayoung.

"Okay." She smiled. "I love your smile." Minhyuk kiss her cheek.

I remained quiet. Waiting for Yunji to continue.

"So when Nayoung first met him, she knows that she has already fall in love with him. When they're 8 years old ..

"Minhyuk!" Nayoung shout. Minhyuk turn around and look at her. "Ne?"

"Mommy bought this to me!" She say happily and let Minhyuk see her baby doll.

"Aww! So cute!" Minhyuk took her baby doll and make it lie down on Minhyuk's little bed.

"Nayoung ah! Let's play a game with your baby doll okay?" Minhyuk asked while looking at the baby doll.

"Okay! What game?" Nayoung asked.

"I will be the baby doll's father and you will be her mother. We're married couple and her name is ..... "

"Minyoung!" Nayoung cut down Minhyuk. "Such a good name!" Minhyuk shouted and she smiled.

They play with their little Minyoung child for the whole afternoon.

"Nayoung! It's time to go home!" Nayoung's mother shouted while Minhyuk and Nayoung almost kissed to let their CHILD know they are a sweet parents.

Nayoung's mother came to Minhyuk's room to bring Nayoung. "But mommy!" She shouted.

"I want to stay here .." She said. "No! You'll disturb Minhyuk's mother." Nayoung's mother disagree with her.

Minhyuk's mother came to Minhyuk's room to see what makes Nayoung and her mother so long.

"Mommy!" Minhyuk hugs her mother. "Yes?" His mother asked.

"Let Nayoung stay here for one night please?" He asked.

"Huh?" Nayoung's and Minhyuk's mother look shocked.

"Aigoo. Okay, since you want." Minhyuk's mother said. "But, what if she make trouble for you?" Nayoung's mother look disapointed.

"Its okay. I know Minhyuk won't let this happen. Right Minhyuk?" Minhyuk's mother asked him and give him a "ok" wink.

"Yeap!" He shouted happily. "Okay then." Nayoung's mother finally agreed.

"YAY!" Minhyuk and Nayoung shouted and hug each other. "Aww." Their mother said.

That night.

"Aunty, can I sleep with Minhyuk?" Nayoung asked.

"Sure." Minhyuk's mother said and she smiled to her.

"Minhyuk! Your mommy said that we can sleep together!" Nayoung said to Minhyuk.

"Come here then." Minhyuk pat on the place beside him. Nayoung climbed and lie down beside Minhyuk.

"Nayoung. Where you get the name "Minyoung" for your baby doll just now?" Minhyuk asked.

"Hmmm. Your name is "Minhyuk" right? I take the "Min" from your name and "Young" from my "Nayoung" " Nayoung said.

"Ohh." Minhyuk nodded. "Minhyuk, is it .. is it possible that we can become the real married couple and name our child Minyoung?" Nayoung asked.

"Hmmmm..Ofcourse!" Minhyuk shouted. "Really? Promised me." Nayoung said.

.. And that time, Minhyuk and Nayoung make a pinky promised ..

"Minhyuk, saranghae." Nayoung said.

"Nado saranghae." Minhyuk said and he kiss her cheek. "You'll always be in my heart. I hope that I'll always be in your heart too.

They hug together and fall asleep.

.. Both of their parents knew about this promise. But they never really seriously about this promise, neither Minhyuk. But Nayoung, Nayoung take this promise serious. She keep on trusting that Minhyuk will married her one day, and their child name will be Minyoung." Yunji said.

"Wow." is all I can say .. I never knew about this.

Yunji continue,"When they're 12. Minhyuk started to became cold. When Nayoung tried to talk to him, Minhyuk always didn't reply her anymore. He's playing his phone all the time. When Nayoung overnight at Minhyuk's house, Minhyuk doesn't let Nayoung to go in his room neither talk to her. Nayoung knew that things started to change but she still believe that Minhyuk will marry her, one day. That time, Nayoung isn't in the same school with Minhyuk. That's Nayoung didn't know anything about that. Until one day, when they're 14. Nayoung's mother decided to make her change to SoTop High. Which is here."

Yunji stop suddenly, she look at me. Giving me a "Continue?" face and I nod.