I'm scared ..

In Your Heart

Jieun's POV.

"Jieun! Saranghae. Would you be my girlfriend?" The silly boys asked.

"Hmm. Mianhe. As you can see, I have a boyfriend." I gave them a wink.

They sigh, "Okay..Tell us if he bully you! And Jieun ah, we're always here for you okay?"

"Okay!" You shouted.

I can see that theres really a lots of new students here. Seems like Mr. Kim's plan has worked.

"Jieun ah!" Jeongmin called me. "Ne, oppa?"

"Come now! We have lots of project to do!" "Okay, coming!"

"Goodluck Jieun!" The boys said. "Gomawo!"

"Aish! You this little girl. You sure have a lots of admirer huh? Stop being that happy! HOW CAN YOU FORGET WE HAVE PROJECTS TO DO?!" Jeongmin shouted. "Aigoo! It's not that I forget! Just..Fine! I really forget it." I pouted. "SEE!" He shouted again. Why does he need to shout all the time?!

"Mianhae! I don't purposely do it." I do an aegyo. "Aish. This girl, her aegyo is really damn good!" He murmured but I can hear it clearly.

"I know." I chuckled.

Minhyuk's POV.

I miss Jieun, so badly! These girls are so annoying. Sorry to say that, but its real though.

"Lee Minhyuk, stop day dreaming. Come here and answer this question." Mr. Kwill said.

Aish, I hate this teacher really! He's handsome but he's so cheesy! Ugh. I walked to him and answer that silly question.

At home.

School was bored, as always. I miss my girlfriend! I quickly on my facebook.

Jieun is online! YAY!

Hey babe

Oh, hi oppa.

I miss you. Do you miss me?

Sorry to say this but, nope. I don't miss you.

My heart sank to the bottom. It's hurt .. She, she don't miss me? How? How could this happen? I think about her every moment! And .. She said that she's doesn't miss me? My tears, drop down .. I look at that word she sent, for few minutes .. I remained quiet .. Im hurt ..

Oppa?

.................... What? I don't know what to say. I checked her profile.

Jieun, how's your day? <3 Do you miss me?

My day? Great, being with you guys <3 And, I miss you :)

Hey hey, saranghae Jieun! I miss you!

Nado saranghae. Miss you too!

Babeh, I love you ;) See you tomorrow. ( I've already missed you, you know? >< )

I know you love me. See you! I know, I know. I know everything about you and me. MISS YOU TOO!

So, she's busy missing other guys? Instead of me, Minhyuk? Her boyfriend? Jieun, babo, how could you?

My tears, drop down one by one again ..

Lee Minhyuk, you dead? Why don't you reply me?!

Huh?

You angry?

.. No?

Sorry! I don't mean it. Ofcourse I miss you! I was just playing around!

Okay..

Minhyuk ah. Mianhae. I was just .. playing around. Forgive me! ;'(

Sure..

Oppa ..

My tears .. Fall .. even more ..

Jieun's POV.

Oppa ..

Lee Minhyuk, I'm really sorry that I play that with you! My tears drop down.

I'm scared, I'm scared that he would leave me because of this. I'm really scared.

Oppa .. Mianhae! Please, please. Please forgive me. I don't mean it!

5 minutes passed, he didn't reply me .. And, he went offline ..

Minhyuk .. I don't mean it, sorry! I cried. What should I do? Oppa ..

The next day, at school.

Minhyuk, is Minhyuk coming? Many girls has passed by me, I can see their face are sad.

I grabbed one of the girl's arms and asked,"What happen?"

She give me a stare, and said,"Minhyuk didn't come today." I blanked out for a few seconds,"Why?"

Her friend shouted,"WHY? YOU ASK US WHY?! WE'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD ASK YOU WHY! YOU'RE HIS GIRLFRIEND, AND YET, YOU ASK US WHY DIDN'T HE COME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" That girl whom I grabbed her arms, she cry. What .. Just happen?

I looked around, everyone is surrounding us. They all murmured about what just happen..

"Jieun!" Yunji shouted. She passed by here just now, and she saw what happen and she quickly came.

I'm shaking nervously.. It's not really nervously, I'm scared.. My tears came out one by one.

"Jieun ah.." Yunji quickly take my hand and let my hand released on the girl's arm.

After releasing her, I ran to the rooftop with Yunji shouting my name behind me.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! As I said that after Boyfriend's one year anniversary. I will write a story about them, as a gift to my readers. But I'm so busy that I can't update for you guys! My country's holidays is coming, so I'lll have lots of homeworks. And I have outdoors activities too. Forgive me if I didn't update for you guys.

For the Boyfriend's story. I decided to make it into ONE SHOT! Hope you guys can support my first one shot story! I'll try to update more!

And, who's an Angel here? Did you guys watch Teentop's " To You " MV? I'm Ljoe fans! LJOE IS DAEBAK! <3

Also, today. It's a public holiday! And I've nothing to do. So I think I can update more chapters so this story! Or maybe I can write the foreword for my Boyfriend's One Shot story!

LASTLY, PLEASE SUPPORT MY FANFIC! And thanks for the 180+ views! I love you guys! PLEASE, COMMENT FOR THIS STORY. I'll try to improve my writing and lots! THANKYOU GUYS, THANKYOU.