2 years later.

In Your Heart

Jieun 's POV.

" Ahhh. I feel nice hanging out with friends " I put my hands up in the air while walking around Mall.

" Me too ! " Yunji said.

" Hey ! Lets go watch Avengers ! Okay ? " Eunkwang asked all of us. All of us including me, Yunji, Jiyong, Mina, Soyeon and the Btob.

" Sure " you said. " LETS GO ! " the maknae, Sungjae shouted and all of us chuckled.

" Hey guys, theres only two rows left. The first row fit 3 people and the second row fit 9 people. How ? " Eunkwang asked.

" Ah. Its okay. I'll sit on the first row with Mina and Soyeon. " Jiyong said.

" WHAT ?! THATS MEAN ME AND YUNJI WILL BE THE ONLY GIRLS SITTING WITH THE BOYS ?! " I shouted and make a pout.

" Atleast you're not the only girls ! Yunji is with you ! " Jiyong replied.

" Okay " I said, still making a pout.

After buying the tickets, popcorn and drinks. We go in the cinema.

I choose the seat where theres no one on my right side and thats mean Yunji will be sitting on my left side with the boys.

Im so bad to do this. You make a face and laugh.

The boys quickly choose a seat, none of them want to sit with girl. The boy who will sit with Yunji is .... Minhyuk !

" Omo ! " Yunji shouted. " I dont want to sit with your boyfriend ! Jieun ah, please. Change place with me ! " Yunji make her aegyo to me.

" Come on ! Please ? " She looked at me. Aish, this girl. I hate to admit that her aegyo is super good ! No one can reject what she want. I pouted.

" Ara ara. " I change place with her, Minhyuk looked at me and smile. And he sit beside me.

Minhyuk 's POV.

WHAT ?! Im gonna sit with girl ?! I mean, YUNJI ! Comeon ! NO. I mean, I can sit with girl but I want .. Jieun to sit beside me ! I heaved a sigh.

" Omo ! " Yunji shouted. WHAT SHE SHOUTED FOR ?! I should have be the one who shouted. I rolled my eyes.

" I dont want to sit with your boyfriend ! Jieun ah, please. Change place with me ! " Yunji make an aegyo and looked at Jieun. Good choice, Yunji.

" Ara ara. " YES ! Jieun changed place with her ! I can sit beside my girlfriend ! I smiled to Jieun and sit beside her.

" Aigoo. Look at the couple there. They sit together ! " Jiyong turned her head behind and look at me and Jieun.

This is what people called couple ! What the hell she's thinking ? Duh.

Annyeong ! I updated again. I mean, I just update Chapter 3 just now and I come with Chapter 4 ! Hehehehhe. Seems like I'll update many chapters today ! :b Please do comment and support my first fanfic ! ;)