Chapter 3

Twisted into Love

 

JAEJOONG’S P.O.V.
 
“No, it‘s absolutely fine” I smiled at her and finished my coffee.
 
I watched her finish her coffee and throw it in the trash bin, walking her way back to the bench I was sitting on, but she tripped.
 
I quickly ran to her in time and caught her in my arms.
 
“You okay?” I asked her, our faces again centimeters apart.
 
“Yeah, I‘m fine, Thanks Jaejoong oppa” she smiled, her eyes mesmerized me.
 
We kept staring at each other, until she coughed then I got back to my senses and helped her up.
 
“Well, we better be heading back, the guys must be worried about us” She said and straightened out her outfit.
 
“Yeah, lets go” I agreed, and we walked by together to Changmin’s house.
 
I rung the doorbell and the door opened with Sunny and Changmin looking at the both of us smiling.
 
“Well hyung and _____, think you guys settled everything it‘s time to party” He smirked at me and smiled at _______.
 
*What was that supposed to mean?* I thought.
 
YOUR P.O.V.
 
Jaejoong rung the doorbell and the door opened with Sunny and Changmin looking at the both of us smiling.
 
“Well hyung and _____, think you guys settled everything it‘s time to party” He smiled at me.
 
Once Jaejoong and I walked in there a lot of people inside drinking, dancing, making out, and chatting. Gosh, who knew many people were invited?
 
“_______” Yuri hugged me, I smelled alcohol on her.
 
“Okay, Yuri, Listen , YOU ARE DRUNK, now snap out of it” I said to her sternly.
 
I looked at my girlies, most of them were drunk except for Taeyeon and Sunny.
 
“WOHHHH! ______’s here!” some drunk horn dog said and pulled me to him to dance.
 
“Hey, back off” Yunho said and pulled me to the couch where the girls sat, I felt Jaejoong’s worried glance at me.
 
I smiled at him to assure him I was fine. He smiled back. I think I could get used to him being all nice and stuff.
 
Awhile later after chatting with some new people and dancing for a bit I heard Junsu oppa yell into the microphone.
 
“TIME FOR TRUTH OR DARE PEOPLE” The now drunk Junsu said swaying back and forth with a bottle.
 
“KINGKA‘S AND QUEENKA‘S MUST JOIN,THE OTHERS CAN JOIN ALSO, IF THEY WANT TOO” Yoochun oppa shouted.
 
“Do we really have to?” I whined as the pulled me to sit on the ground next to Jaejoong and some random dude that wanted to play with us.
 
We were round into a circle, some watching us play, some dancing, and some flirting with each other.
 
“I go first since it‘s my house” Changmin said as he spun the bottle and it pointed at Jessica.
 
“Truth or dare Sica?” he asked her.
 
“Truth” Sica replied and smiled, she was always confident with at this game.
 
“Who are you dating?” Changmin asked.
 
“Onew” she replied and smiled, while I looked at her shocked, *I mean The Onew, soccer captain at our school? How come I didn‘t know this, gosh sometimes I can be such a babo*
 
“Okay next, Sica you spin the bottle” Changmin passed it to her.
 
Sica spun it and it pointed to that random dude that joined us.
 
“What’s your name?” Sica asked.
 
“Sam Bobbie” he replied, I tired not to laugh, what a weird name XD
 
“Okay, Bobbie truth or dare?” 
 
“Dare” he took the risk.
 
“Shout outside that you live with you mother and you have AIDS” she smirked *GO SICA!* I thought.
 
“Okay” he went outside and shouted it, “I LIVE WITH MY MOM AND I HAVE AIDS!!” then he went back inside and sat back down next to me.
 
I took a peek at Jaejoong, he was focusing on the game, I smiled at that.
 
“My turn” That Bobbie guy said as he spun the bottle and it pointed at Jaejoong.
 
“Jaejoong-shi, Truth or Dare” It sounded like he was taunting him.
 
“Dare” Jaejoong smirked back.
 
“I dare you to kiss _____ on the lips for 1 min.” He said *WHAT! Son of a …..*
 
“What?” Jaejoong said as he looked at me the back at Bobbie.
 
“It‘s fine oppa” I sighed, “You can‘t back down on your dare” I looked down. *Do I really have to do this?* 
 
“Are you sure?” He asked me and I nodded quietly
 
Yunho sent Bobbie a death glare, “What I wanted to see some action”
 
“_____” Jaejoong said.
 
“Hmmm?” I raised my head then I felt his plump, soft pink lips on mine, was I in heaven?
 
He started kissing me softly, I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He’s hands now on my waist pulling me closer to him, my arms around his neck. Then the kiss deepened, Jaejoong was about to slip his tongue in mouth but Changmin coughed “Ahem, guys”
 
“That was more than 1 minute Jaejoong-shi” Bobbie said and smirked, I blushed and looked at Jaejoong blushing too.
 
“That was actually 5 minutes or more” Yunho stated.
 
Great, now this is gonna make us awkward about each other again. Why ?
 
-------*
How did you guys like it?
Kiekie ~ J
Love comments XD
PEACE OUT ♥