Fight Fire with Fire, Magic with Magic, Mosquito Bites with....

I'm Yours

 

“Taeyeon, dinner is ready!”

I call my girlfriend who’s in my room.

Taeyeon has just come after finishing her schedule and immediately take a bath so we can have dinner together.

I’m glad that she has finished her concert and promotion so she can spend more time with me.

“Wait, I’m coming!”

I hear a click sound then see my girlfriend running to me.

We sit side by side, wanting to devour the food in front of us as soon as possible because we’re both hungry.

We start to slow down eating after we feel quite full, and that’s when I realize what is my girlfriend wearing.

“I think you will catch a cold if you wear those clothes Tae..”, I look at my girlfriend who’s happily munching the vegetables I specially prepared for her.

Taeyeon put her chopstick while keep munching before finally swallow it and face me.

“This?  I thought you like this..”, she frowns.

“Let’s talk after we finish eating..”, realizing her mood changes, I think it’s best to finish eating first before talking.

I want to make sure that Taeyeon eats a lot, she seems lost few kilograms while doing their second Japan Tour.

“I don’t wanna...”, she is now pouting and scrunching her eyebrows.

I let out a sigh realizing that I made a mistake, Taeyeon is quite different.

She’s really sensitive and sometimes I’m a little bit careless for teasing her too much.

I remember that she cried a lot after receiving a hateful comments about her physical features such as her height.

But she was really strong protecting my feeling and my image when someone insult me in front of her.

I put my chopstick too before getting closer to her, putting my right arm around her shoulder and pull her towards me.

She looks at me still having her pout and eyebrows scrunched.

I look at her and let my nose touch hers because we’re eating and I don’t want to kiss while having our lips oily or smells like the blackpepper beef we’re eating.

I can see her smiling a little but her frown is still there, Taeyeon really loves physical contacts and maybe that’s why she often wakes up at night and..do that.

“What I meant is... You will get cold if you wearing this thin clothes..”, I smile at her.

Taeyeon is wearing white shirt with “F**K ME” printed on the front, it’s the same like the “KISS ME” shirt.

And she is wearing the red boxer which she wears for IGAB peformance.

“Well, I can’t wear this shirt outside right?” she chuckles, maybe remembering that she nearly wear that shirt to go outside without her realized.  Fortunately I was there and told her to change before we going out to buy groceries.

“And this boxer, you told me that you love my red boxer after seeing IGAB.”, she points at her boxer she’s wearing.

I do love her boxer during IGAB promotions because it makes her look y, buttoning her pant is too mainstream for Taeyeon.

But this time with only her boxer on, it shows her milky thighs too much and I don’t know if I can control myself or not.

We finish our dinner first then brush our teeth so we can cuddle and talk because Taeyeon has been busy today, she’s really happy to know that I really care about what she’s been doing since this morning.

I’m sitting on my bed and lean on the bedpost while Taeyeon go to the balcony to let the towel we’ve used dry.

I was chatting with my friend about a group project with my friends when I hear her whinning again outside.

I look at the balcony door and Taeyeon is just closing the door while pouting, feeling annoyed.

“Why?” I ask her, this girl sometimes is bipolar but adorable at the same time.

“Look..”, she whines while pointing at some red mark on her body.

I chuckle again, it’s summer and there’re bugs outside.

Of course, you going out quite long wearing revealing clothes it will be like a party for the bugs.

I leave my laptop on the desk and walk to her who’s busy scratching the itchy parts.

“Don’t scratch it hard, here let me put some ointment to get rid the itch and the marks.”, I put her hands away from scratching and make it worse and kiss her pouting lips.

“But it’s itchyyy~”, she continue to whine like a baby and trying to scratch the red marks because of the mosquito bites again.

I held both of her arms and make her sit on the bed, “Be a good girl, I’m going to look for the ointment.”, I pat her head and walk to the cabinet to find the ointment.

Unfortunately it seems that I ran out of the ointment, couldn’t be able to find other things to get rid both the itchy feelings and the marks, I come back to Taeyeon with empty hands.

Taeyeon is busy using her nail to make “X” marks on the itchy parts, her eyes really focused and she keeps cursing the mosquitoes.

Realizing my presence, she stops what she’s doing and look at me.

“I can’t find the ointment, just don’t scratch it too hard Tae.  It will bleed because your skin is quite thin.”, I sit beside her while examining the mosquito bites on her arm.

“But-but-but...”, Taeyeon continues to whine.

It’s amusing looking at Taeyeon who acts like a little kid.

“Just this one pleasee..”, she uses her aegyo.

I sigh because I can’t resist her aegyo and I really know that I’m going to give up really soon.

But then I have an idea and I’m sure Taeyeon would love this.

“Nope.”, before Taeyeon can attack me with another aegyo I use my hand to cover , “Let me scratch it for you.”

Taeyeon looks at me with a confused face, “No! I can do it by myself and it feels better to scratch it by myself.”, she stucks her tongue out.

“Really?  I was going to get rid the itchiness like this..”, I take her hand to look for a mosquito bites before using my mouth to bite and it like when I’m making hickeys on the red mark.

Guess I’m right, the itchiness is gone without Taeyeon has to scratch it till it bleeds.

Taeyeon widen her eyes and I can tell that she’s surprised, but it soon turn back to her normal straight face before innocently put her hand again with another mosquito bites in front of me.

“What?” I pretend that I don’t understand what does she want.

“Do it again.. “scratch” it for me..”, she whispers while showing her smirk.

“No-no, you have said no earlier.”, I push her hand away from me slowly.

“Babyyyyy~”, she whines again, “C’mon..  My body is all itchy.”

“But there’s a lot of bites and I’m tired already, I want to sleep.”, I say playfully while trying to put the blanket over me because it’s so cold inside, thanks to the AC.

“Then do you mind to do it here?  It’s the most itchy and I think I won’t be able to sleep because it’s so annoying.”, Taeyeon sits on my stomach and points on her which was rather impossible for mosquito to bit there because it's covered by her shirt.

“Okay!  I’m ready to be a vampire, dracula, or whatever!” I get up to kiss her smirking lips before pinning her down, helping “scratching” the mosquito bites using my mouth.

Yeah..bites.. ;)

 


 

AnamCara heree~

A little update to say sorry that I keep you waiting this long.

I've recovered from the last accident and I thought I had to study over again from the beginning of this smt because it took me months to be fully recover.

I don't know why and how they let me to catch up and I have to do many assignments + additional assignments and group projects.  T___T it's all to save my grade.

It's been a long hell for me and I don't know when it will stop..  *wailing like a lonely whale*

I was really tired and sick of seeing Mword nearly everyday cause I have to make a lot of research paper, the trouble comes when I decided to write the stories little by little I accidentally erase it all and saving it.

So right now all of my story is gone and I decided to type it over to make it a better format and I do change some of the story to make it more logical.

Long way before I can have my holiday.

So once again I apologize and hope you enjoy this one. *still not confident writing *

[btw, how's her instagram? kkk it's good isn't it? well, i'm just being delusional and thinks it as a way for her to send me pics to me, her lover. :P] *run*