Me, and Taeyeon

I'm Yours

 

“RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~!”

 

 

I opened my eyes, still feeling sleepy.

 

 

“07.00”

 

 

“Gee, it’s my holiday and I have to wake up this early???”  I mumble to myself while trying to get up and go to the bathroom to do my daily rountines.

 

 

Here I am, in Korea for my long holiday after graduating from highschool.

 

 

I’ve been here since yesterday morning, my uncle picked me up at the airport.

 

 

Yeah, I’ll be living with him for the next 3 months...

 

 

My parents force me to go out and socialize, I was a loner since the elementary.

 

 

It’s hard for me to greet the people I know, and I have an awkward smile because I think I look dumb when I smile.

 

 

Some of people will think I’m rude for not greeting them first, but that’s not what I mean.

 

 

The one thing I love the most is playing my guitar, it’s my first guitar that bought by my parents after they promise me to get me a guitar if I graduated with a good marks.

 

 

And fortunately it was beyond their expectations, they only expected me to get the 10th ranks, but I got 4th. 

 

 

I can’t stop laughing when thinking of their surprised face when the MC said my name to go to the stage in our graduation ceremony.

 

 

So I bring Nite, my dark purple matte-painted guitar and gold pickups to accompany me while staying in Korea, besides I need to improve my skills.

 

 

(it looks like this)

 

 

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413/purpledreamy/Purple%20Guitars/486877.jpg and

 

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f53/pEaChY_pEarSxD/MM20Purple20NOS.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Not playing it for a while will make my fingers stiff, and it hurts to start playing it again.

 

 

I decided to practice everyday, moreover my uncle is a musician.

 

 

He was the one who introduce me to music, instead of my parents although they’re able to play guitar too.

 

 

My father learned to play guitar by himself, while my mom went to a classical guitar lesson when she was young.

 

 

I was taught to learn the basic by my parents, but my uncle taught me more about music.

 

 

After finish doing my morning rountines, I come out from my room and found my uncle is cooking our breakfast.

 

 

My uncle lives alone, our family thinks he’s gay because he never introduce us his girlfriend to us and our big family.

 

 

Fortunately my parents are open-minded, they think that it’s okay to be gay because love is love, and it’s not wrong to love right?

 

 

After eat my breakfast, I go straight to my uncle’s studio, I was too tired yesterday so I went straight to bed.

 

 

The studio is awesome!  I think uncle is pretty serious about his job, he loves his job as a musician.

 

 

It can be seen because I found many expensive instruments inside the studio.

 

 

you “, my uncle called me while leaning on the studio’s wall.

 

 

“Uncle!  This is awesome!” I talk to him nearly shouted, excited because I’ll be spending 3 months and I will be able to record my own song I’ve been made.

 

 

Uncle chuckled seeing my behavior, “You can use it anytime if I’m not using it for my job.”, he said while patting my head.

 

 

“But today I have to work with some friends, so I guess you can’t use it today..”

 

 

“It’s okay Uncle!  I want to see your works too~!  It has been a long time I don’t see you play!”

 

 

“Hahaha, alright..  Want me to teach you some?” Uncle said while walk to the other side and pick a guitar.

 

 

Uncle teach me patiently and we play some old songs until someone ring the bell.

 

 

The bell can’t be heard from the studio, but the red lamp near the studio’s door blinks.

 

 

Uncle installed it so he will know if there’s someone.

 

 

I go to my room to put my guitar back because I think uncle’s friends have come and they’ll work in the studio immediately.

 

 

you , come here!” uncle called me after I put my Nite in my room.

 

 

“This is you , my niece.”, uncle introduced me to his friends.

 

 

“Annyeong you !” one of uncle’s friend approach me while trying to hug me, I’m surprised because her sudden action.

 

 

I stepped back a little unconsciously before the girl with long red hair put me in her embrace firmly.

 

 

“She smells good..”, I mentally say,the girl says something in Korean that I didn’t understand and keep hugging me, I feel awkward so I just stay still while she hugging me.

 

 

“She doesn’t understand Korean Tiffany, my niece speaks English..”, uncle chuckled.

 

 

“OMO!  So you’re not Korean?” finally she releases me although she still put her hands on my shoulder.

 

 

“Y-yes...”, I speak while looking down, I have to admit that I can’t speak while looking on the person’s eyes. 

 

 

Sometimes people think I’m lying because I never see them while talking.

 

 

But this time I can’t see their face too, because they’re too beautiful..

 

 

“Well, I’m Tiffany!  Nice to meet you you !” she said while offering a handshake.

 

 

“Nice to meet you too...I’m you ”, I say softly..  Well, they’re so beautiful, I’m shy.

 

 

“You’re cute you ! Oh, this is my friend..”, Tiffany introduce her two friends.

 

 

“Hello you , I’m Seohyun.”, the tallest of them introduce herself in English while bowing a little.  Wow, I think I should learn more about Korean culture..

 

 

“Uh...Hellow you, my namee iz Taeyeon.”, the shortest finally speaks, her pronunciation is funny.

 

 

Cute..

 

 

“And maybe you can call us ‘unnie’ because we’re older than you!” Tiffany said while clapping, I don’t know why she seems very excited.

 

 

“Unnie?” I said while tilting my head and raised my eyebrows, I don’t know Korean at all..  And it’s my habit to tilt my head when I feel confused.

 

 

“OMO~! You’re so cute!” Taeyeon said while laughing, make me confused because I don’t know what is she laughing about.

 

 

“She says that you’re cute..”, Tiffany says in English, making me understand.

 

 

“Oh...”, my cheeks feels hot and I don’t know what to do if someone compliments me, so I just keep looking down.

 

 

 

“Unnie, I think you is confused.  I think you can call us just by name.”  Seohyun said while smiling to me.

 

 

“Oh..okay..”, I said awkwardly.

 

 

“American style!”, Tiffany says while smiling.

 

 

 

Finally, they started working.  They’re going to record a song.

 

 

 

Seohyun is the first to record her voice, she has a beautiful voice.

 

 

“So you , how old are you?” Tiffany who sits beside me looks at me when I still watching uncle working.

 

 

 

“Uhh...  I just graduated from highschool...So, I’m 18.”, I don’t know, but I feel uneasy talking with them.

 

 

“I see, so..  What are you going to do?  Have you think about university?  What departement are you going to enter?”

 

 

“I still don’t know...  That’s why my parents send me here..  Maybe they want me to think while trying to socialize..”

 

 

“How about music?  I heard from Brian oppa that you’re able to play guitar well..  And you love music too, don’t you?” Yes, my uncle is Brian Joo, he’s still young and he’s talented!

 

“Yes, but...  I don’t know..”

 

“Well, just think carefully.  I hope you’ll find what’s right for you!”  Tiffany says while patting my head, making me surprise.

 

“Uh..sorry..  I’m the youngest in my family, I really want to have a little sister!”  Tiffany adds after realizing that I feel uneasy.

 

“Well, I’m the only child and I really want to have an older brother or sister too..”, I said shyly. 

 

 

Yes, I really want to have a brother or sister because I feel really lonely although I get all of my parents’ attention and sometimes it feels annoying because I have to be the best to make them happy.

 

 

I love them, but sometimes I can’t do what I like because I know it will hurt their feeling.

 

 

I have been imagining about having older brother or sister and they will take care of me nicely although some of my friends complained because they always been abused by their older brother or sister, I don’t know..  I think I won’t be able to feel that feeling..

 

 

“Perfect!  So you can be my cute little sister and I can be your unnie!” Tiffany says again while clapping excitedly.

 

 

“Fany-ah, what are you talking about with you ?” Taeyeon joined to sit beside me after warming up, now I’m sitting between them.

 

 

I look at her because I hear my name and she looks at me then smiled, making me blushed because of her sweet smile.

 

 

“Nothing~! Maerong!” Tiffany said playfully.

 

 

“Yah!  I’m trying to be friendly with you you know!  She’s cuteee~!” Taeyeon says while looking at me.

 

 

“That’s why you have to learn English more Tae, it’s your fault that you never learn seriously when I’m teaching you..”

 

 

“I’m shooorrrrrrreeyyyy”, Taeyeon says in English funnily while pouting her lips.

 

 

Awww..she’s too adorable..Although I don’t know what she was saying earlier..

 

 

Taeyeon looks at you after pouting to Tiffany who doesn’t want to teach her English to communicate with her.

 

 

I feel uneasy because she keeps staring at me, I hung my head low, playing with my T-shirt.

 

 

“So... you wherrrr you come fromm?” Taeyeon tries hard to speak in English.

 

 

It’s hard to communicate with Taeyeon since I don’t understand Korean and she can’t speak English too, you has to think for a while to understand Taeyeon’s question.

 

 

 

The three goddesses decided to sleep at Brian’s house so they can continue their unfinished work tomorrow.

 

 

“I only have 3 rooms, one for me, one has been occupied by you and the last is empty but it’s a room for two.  One of you can sleep in my room, I will sleep outside tonight then..”, Brian says while we’re having dinner together.

 

 

 

“No Oppa, you sleep in your room, we will sleep in the third room, it’s only for one night, so it’s okay.”, Taeyeon says while munching her food.

 

 

“Dae, Oppa, you can sleep in your own room..”, Seohyun adds, “And Taeyeon unnie, you’ll choke if you eat like that.  Please eat slowly..”, Seohyun looks to Taeyeon who is eating like there’s no tomorrow.

 

 

 

“I thought Sooyoung and YoonA is the shiksin in our group.”, Tiffany says.

 

“I’m sorry...”, Taeyeon says and put her chopstick to take her drink, “I’m hungry and the food is sooooo delicious!  We should order moreee~!”

 

“Ummm....Uncle..”, you says softly, “It’s not good to let our guest sleep uncomfortably, so...maybe one of them can sleep with me...”

 

 

“Ahhh! Good idea you !” uncle says, “Then Tiffany, Seohyun, or Taeyeon can sleep with you, is it okay with you you ?”

 

 

“I’m okay uncle.”, I smiled because my uncle is young and caring, sometimes I view him as my cousin, or maybe friend?

 

 

 

“Then, who will sleep with you ?” uncle asks the three girls.

 

 

 

“I wi--...”

 

 

“I WILL SLEEP WITH YOU !”  before Tiffany completes a sentence, Taeyeon shouts out loud while raising her right arm.

 

 

“Tae!” Tiffany protested.

 

 

“Wae?” she asks cooly.

 

 

“I wanna sleep with her!”

 

 

“Noooo~! You’ve talk with her so much today, I want to talk to her too!”

 

 

“But you don’t understand English and she doesn’t understand Korean!”

 

 

 

“I’ll learn Engrish then!”

 

 

 

Tiffany finally give in, making Taeyeon smile and dances dorkily.

 

 

“I’ll sleep with you tonight~ yeaaaah..”

 

 

So here I’m, one bed with the leader of the most gorgeus girls, Kim Taeyeon.  Although we haven’t talk anything after finish cleaning ourselves, I feel nervous.

 

 

you ...”, Taeyeon says softly while facing me.

 

 

“Yes?” I turned my head to her, and that’s the first time I look at her directly in the eyes.

 

 

This girl...  Is she a human?

 

 

My heart beats so fast, I can feel like it’s going to explode.

 

 

She’s leaning sideway, her right arm below her head, supporting her head, the light from the street lamp and the moonlight shine hit her face, making her looked like..(just imagine it yourself, I’m dying thinking about it >.< sorry)

 

 

Suddenly she leaning her face closer to mine, and put her left arm over my stomach, hugging me from the side.

 

 

 

“T-Taeyeon...”, I stuttered because of the sudden touch.

 

 

“You...warm..good sleep..”, Taeyeon says in English, her breath tickles my cheek, it feels so warm, and comfortable.

 

 

Uh?  What is she saying? Me? Warm? Good sleep?   I can’t sleep while someone is hugging me like this!

 

 

Taeyeon smiled and snuggle her head closer to my neck while hugging me tighter after I nodded.

 

 

It’s gonna be a long night..

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

I wake up because of warm things pressed on my forehead.

 

 

“chuu~”

 

 

After that, I can feel someone’s moving out of bed, walking to the bathroom.

 

 

I open my eyes, it’s still early, maybe around 7.  I still feel sleepy, it’s hard for me to sleep while I can feel her breath tickled my neck and she hugs me all night!

 

 

I feel a little bit happy and nervous, that’s why I can’t sleep until I felt extremely tired, I dozed off.

 

 

Suddenly I hear the bathroom door opened, I quickly shut my eyes, pretending to sleep.

 

 

Maybe she has done her morning rountines, I expect her to go out, but she doesn’t.

 

 

She climb up back to bed and put her hand on my head and start my hair, pulling off some strands that cover my face.

 

 

Ah.. yes..my hair is now quite long, I should have it cut soon..

 

 

 I love having a short hairstyle since young, it’s simple and making me look fresher(?).

 

 

I open my eyes when suddenly I feel her fingers start caressing my face.

 

 

“Morwning~!” Taeyeon said cheerfully.

 

 

“Morning..”, I replied, smiling because her dorky greeting, she’s cute~!

 

 

“Ummm.. Breeeakfast?”

 

 

“Uh.. Later.. I have to do my morning rountines..”, I think she won’t understand what I’m saying, so I just point the bathroom door, and she nods.

 

 

“Awkaaay!” and she points outside the room, hmm..  Maybe she wants to do something, I just reply her with a nod.

 

 

After finishing my morning rountines, I change my clothes and walk to the kitchen.

 

 

Taeyeon is busy in the kitchen, making something, well... I think she’s hungry and going to make her breakfast.

 

 

The other seems haven’t get up yet.

 

 

What am I going to do??  It’s hard to communicate with her..

 

 

Suddenly a plate was placed in front of you

 

 

Mmmh, it smells good, omelette with cheese and  bacon! Wohoo~! My favorite!

 

 

I looked up, Taeyeon smiles, “Your breakfast?” I say while pointing the plate in front of me.

 

 

“No...  For you..”, she push the plate closer to me.

 

 

“How about you?”

 

 

“Me? ... Not hungry..”, she smiles again.

 

 

“Thankyou..”, I say and start munching the bacon.

 

 

“Youuwre welcomee..”, she sits in front of me, looking at me munching my breakfast.

 

 

Seohyun and Tiffany finally wakes up, and they start working again as soon as uncle wake up, I can’t wait to hear Taeyeon’s voice again, her voice is so

 

addictive although the two other’s voice is good too.

 

 

 


 

 

“Uncle, I want to cut my hair..”, I say while they’re having a break, Taeyeon and Tiffany have done with their parts, Seohyun left and they decided to take a

 

 

break first.

 

 

“Oooh, hmmm.   I know a good place, but I can’t accompany you since I have to work on Seohyun’s part.”, uncle said while checking the computer.

 

 

“I know, I’ll go by myself then.  I can take taxi to go to the place, just give me the address.”

 

 

“But you , you’re new here, you haven’t gone outside after arriving here, it’s too dangerous..”, uncle starts to worry.

 

 

“I’ll go with you you then!” Tiffany says while backhugging me.

 

 

“Ah, you don’t need to, I can go by myself.”, I say to her, “And uncle, I’m not a kid anymore, I have cellphone, money, if I lost I can call you..heehee~”

 

 

“No, you! You can go with me, don’t worry, I’ve finished my part and now I’m free! Come on! After that we can buy some ice cream!” Tiffany says.

 

 

“ICE CREAM??”  hearing that, Taeyeon eyes lightened up.  “Ice creammmm~! Let’s gooo~!” she dances dorkily, maybe feeling happy after finishing her job and want to let her stress out.

 

 

 

Finally I go with Taeyeon and Tiffany to have my hair cut.

 

 

I go to a room to wash my hair after it’s cut short.

 

 

“Wow...”, they opened their mouth after see me come out from the room.

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“You look handsome!”  Tiffany squeal.

 

 

 

“Purple!” Taeyeon shouts.

 

 

 

Yeah, not only a short hairstyle, I dye my hair to dark purple, the same like my uncle’s hair color. I’m a purple-holic!

 

 

We go straight to an ice cream stand, the ice cream tastes good! It’s a home-made ice cream, I buy more to be taken home so I can eat it later.

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun and uncle have finished their work not long before we come home, and they go straight home because they have to prepare other activities.

 

 

you goodbyeee~! See you tomorrow!” Tiffany says while entering their car.

 

 

“Goodbye you, thanks for the ice cream!  And next time I’ll accompany you to go out when I have time!” Seohyun says, yeah..  I share my ice

 

cream with uncle and Seohyun because they looked tired after done finishing their works.

 

 

“Goodbye!  you !” Taeyeon pats my head and then run to the car.

 

 

“So, how’s your day?” uncle asks me while smirking.

 

 

“Uh... Good?”

 

 

“They’re pretty, aren’t they?”

 

 

“Yeah..  And they’re nice too..  Of course they’re pretty, they’re SNSD!”

 

 

At night, after finish having our breakfast, I went to my room to browse more about SNSD.

 

 

Honestly I haven’t heard about K-Pop since highschool, so..yeah.. I wanna know about them more..since uncle said that they will be often come here to finish their works.

 


 

you, what are you doing?” Taeyeon’s English has got better after 2 weeks practicing with Tiffany everyday, although sometimes she doesn’t get the grammar right.

 

“I’m, just writing some lyrics..”, I cover the paper I’m writing on, because the lyric is soooo cheesy.

 

“Uh..I’m free now and I’m bored, accompany me to go out pleaseeee?” Taeyeon says while sitting in the left side, playing with the Nite’s neck.

 

“Hmmm? Where do you want to go?”

 

“Ice creaaaam!  Let’s goooo~!” Taeyeon stands up and start pulling my hand.

 

After putting my guitar in my room, I go out with Taeyeon to the ice cream stand we went few days ago.

 

Taeyeon covers herself because she’ll be recognized easily when go out without disguising herself.

 

We went holding hands, pretending to be a couple because my new haircut and her style make us look like a couple, a young couple.

 

After finish eating ice cream, Taeyeon and I go to a bookstore.

 

Does she love reading books?  Does she have time for it?  They’re going to promote as an unit and it will be a tight schedules for her and the others.  Will

she have time to read?

 

Taeyeon pull me with her entering the bookstore, we stopped at some education books, I don’t know, I’m not paying much attention to it since I have to try

matching my step with her or else I will fall.

 

She’s older than me but she has much more energy than me when she’s excited.

 

Taeyeon stares at the shelf for a while, seems looking for something, then she picks two small but thick books and tells me to come with her.

 

“What’s that?” I ask her while she’s going to pay at the cashier.

 

 

“Dictionary.”, she smiles dorkily while looking at me.

 

 

“Dictionary?”

 

 

“Yep!  One for me, and one for you.”, after paying, we walk to a nearby park and rest for a while.

 

 

She gives one for me and keep the other one herself, it’s an English-Korean Dictionary.

 

“Will help us to know each other more..”, she says in English after looking for some words.

 

“Umm.. Thanks?” I can’t pronounce “thanks” in Korean, my tongue is not used to it..yet..

 

“Youwre welcome!” she smiles while patting my head.

 

Since that day, I get closer to Taeng, she’s the oldest but she can get along with me well.

 

We often go out when she has free time, we usually have some snacks or just walking together, enjoying the free time.

 

Sometimes I accompany her to fulfill her love collecting perfumes.

 

She bought me a bottle of perfume after coming back from Paris for some works with Tiffany and Seohyun, of course she didn’t bought me a girly ones, she chose a perfume that’s made from top notes of different citrus notes and galbanum. 

 

It’s made from many feminine notes like the heart or middle notes consist of juniper, lavender, jasmine, violet, and cologne, it has a very masculine fragrant and have a certain sweetness.

 

She told me to use it everytime we’re going out because she loves it and told me to use it if she’s going to stay overnight at uncle’s house.

 

 

She will snuggle her head to my neck and hug me tightly, and in a few minutes, I can hear her cute soft snoring.. such a heavy sleeper..

 

 


 

It has been a few weeks since the Twinkle released, they’re busy with promotion and sometimes I accompany them, like now they’re going to peform at

Music Core.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwkq0x-xitI

 

Tiffany’s very pretty with her long red hair, she looks like a mermaid, and with those eyesmiles, she’s perfect, and HOT.

 

Seohyun looks more feminine and mature, of course she’s older than me, but it feels like she’s a gorgeus mature woman.

 

 

 

While Taeyeon, she looks pretty too, but I can’t never imagine that Taeyeon in real life is totally a dork.

 

 

She laughs whenever and wherever she wants, although she use to maintain her image everytime she’s outside, but if she’s with me at uncle’s house, her ahjumma-laugh can be heard troughout the house.

 

I’m sitting on a high chair in their waiting room, after change to her outfit and get her make up, Taeyeon walk closer to me.

 

 

“Bored?” she says, positioning herself between my thighs and her palms rubbing my cheeks.

 

 

“Mmmm, no.”, I say while eyeing her, she looks pretty but.... her clothes..

 

 

I frowned unconciously.

 

 

“Why baby??” Taeyeon says, we’re getting closer after seeing each other nearly everyday for a month.

 

 

She starts call me baby after hearing me whining everytime uncle tease me, she said I whine like a baby, and because she thinks I’m cute, she starts to call me baby.

 

 

At first I feel weird when she calls me baby, but I can’t force her to stop call me baby and she threatened me if I protesting about that again, she will call me cutie-pie.

 

“Your outfit...”, I point the holes in her costumes, “It’s revealing too much, isn’t it?”

 

She only smiles and put her hands on my shoulders.

 

“And it’s cold too, you know..”, I start talking about her clothes, about the hot-pants, etc.

 

“It’s okay..”, she says while smiling and patting my head.

 

“But, aren’t you feel cold?  You’ll catch a cold.”

 

“Then, do you mind to give me a hug?”

 

I wrap my hands around her waist, hugging her and pulling her closer to me but being gentle so it won’t spoil her make-up and hair-do.

 

She places her chin on my shoulder although I still taller than her because I’m sitting on the high chair and hugging her while she’s standing, she start rubbing my back gently.

 

“Feel better?” I say.

 

“...”, she only nods.

 

“Are you okay?” I try to release the hug to look at her but she keeps hugging me.

 

“Hug me until I have to go on stage..”, she says softly, nearly whispering.

 

Tiffany who has just finished doing things entering the room and look at us wonderingly.

 

“GROUP HUUUUUUUG~!” Tiffany says suddenly after a while and run towards us, hugging me and Taeyeon.

 

Seohyun who’s just finished after Tiffany too joins the group hug.

 

“YAH~!  I was enjoy hugging you! Don’t disturb us!” Taeyeon protested while trying to block Tiffany from hugging me.

 

“I wanna hug you too Taetae!” Tiffany whine while Seohyun is just laughing because her unnies’ are so childish.

 

“No! You’re not allowed!”  Taeyeon says, crossing her arms and pouting.

 

“Yah! But you is not yours!” with that Tiffany push Taeyeon a little and reach my hands.

 

Taeyeon’s cheeks becomes hot and red, “you wi--...”

 

“Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, plese get ready near the stage.”, a staff entering the waiting room, telling TTS to get ready.

 

“Yay! Let’s go!” Tiffany cheers and fix her hair, “you , are you coming with us?  Or do you want to stay here?” Tiffany says, looking at me.

 

“Uhh..  I’ll go there, but I thing I have to pack my things first..”

 

Yeah, I brought my iPod, earphones, and some music sheets. 

 

Sometimes I get inspiration when I’m bored and I have to write it right away because it can go easily.

 

“Okay then, we’ll go first!” Tiffany get out from the room with Seohyun.

 

“Take care..”, Taeyeon approach me who are now packing all the things scattered on the table while sitting.

 

“You too, I can wait to see your performance today.” I say while concentrating packing my stuffs.

 

“And goodluckkkk!” now I stare at her for a while and then concentrating packing again.

 

Taeyeon bends her knees in front of me, trying to get my attention while putting her right hand on my left arm.

 

“chuu~!”

 

“.....”

 

“Thanks, I’ll be going first you...”

 

Taeyeon then gets up and leaves the room.

 

“.....”

 

She kissed me....

 

Kim Taeyeon of Girls’ Generation kissed me...

 

The one who makes me falling in love for the first time kissed me..

 

I stayed for a while, try to thinking about what happened.

 

Well, being with Kim Taeyeon almost everyday is wonderful.

 

She’s the one who can make me feeling comfortable quickly, and she can get along with me well.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Why don’t you download the dictionary?  You have an iPad and I have an iPod.  We don’t need to buy this dictionary...”, I said when we have got more closer, she scolded me for forgetting to bring my dictionary.

 

“I know, but those are our couple items!” she said excitedly.

 

“Couple items?”

 

“Yep!  You have to keep it well.  It was our first time go out together, only the two of us!  It’s our first date!”

 

“Date?” that word make me startled, I was silent for a while.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I leave the waiting room to watch TTS’ performance while thinking about Taeyeon.

 

She keeps treating me nicely from the first time we met.

 

And sometimes she act as my girlfriend.

 

“Ouch!” I don’t realize that I hit someone while walking.

 

“I’m sorry!   Are you okay?”  I extend my hand, offering to help the girl who is now sitting on the ground.

 

“I’m sorry too for walking carelessly.”, she reach my hand and I help her to stand.

 

The girl is so beautiful, maybe she’s older than me.

 

“Oh, you’re with Girls’ Generation TTS right?” the girl looks at me.

 

“Uh...yes, I’m their friend..” I try to smile because she’s trying to be friendly.

 

“Well, I’m Park Gyuri from KARA, nice to meet you!” she extend her hand, offering a handshake.

 

“I’m you, nice to meet you too..”, I shake her hand firmly.

 

“Well, I have to go back to the waiting room, I hope we can meet again you, and sorry for earlier.”

 

“I’m sorry too for being careless, alright! See you!”

 

I go to watch TTS’ performance, they sing well!

 

“How is it you?” Tiffany ask while grabbing a bottle of water and drink it up all at once.

 

“It was perfect!”  I don’t know what to say everytime they ask how’s their performance.  I mean, they sing well, dance well although Taeyeon used to make a small mistake once, but it still so good!

 

“Well then we have to leave soon for next schedule..”, Seohyun says after talking to the manager.

 

“Let’s go!” Taeyeon shout excitedly, maybe she was tired and want it to end quickly.

 

 

 


 

Time flies fast, this is the second month I’ve been living in Korea with uncle.

 

Today I’m accompanied Taeyeon and the others to some talkshow or something called “Hello”.

 

She played the slide happily, like an 8 years old child although she laughs like ahjumma.

 

Well, she whined about her bleeding lips before the show started, making me focus on her lips everytime she talks.

 

She always kiss my cheek so spontantly, or kiss my forehead before we go to bed.

 

And now she was talking with someone from EXO-K, chatting happily.

 

I don’t know but I feel a little bit jealous when she talks with a man.

 

Am I in love with her?  But I’m afraid I will be rejected if I confessed to her.  And she’s a star, of course everyone loves her but can’t get closer to her.  Except

me for being lucky to know her.

 

“Hey you!” Taeyeon greets me cheefully after done talking with the guy from EXO.

 

I’m feeling a little bit jealous so I just nodded.

 

Taeyeon’s face immediately change from a cheerful one to worried face.

 

“What’s wrong baby?”

 

“Nothing... Done practicing?”

 

“Umm..  We have to do it once more after break time.”

 

“Well, okay then..  I will wait downstairs..”, I say, leaving Taeyeon confused because of my sudden coldness.

 

 

 

“What’s wrong baby?” Taeyeon climb up the bed and sneak one of her hands to hug me from the back.

 

“Nothing..”

 

“Are you tired?”

 

“No..  Just feeling a little bit...unwell..”

 

Taeyeon put one of her hand on my forehead, checking my temperature.

 

“You’re okay, but maybe just feeling a little bit tired..  Just take a rest..”, I can feel her smiling because she talks so close to the back of my neck.

 

“I will, good night..”

 

“Good night baby..” Taeyeon kiss the back of my neck and hug me tighter.

 

 

 


 

She’s talking with the guy from EXO again...

 

I’m walking through the corridor after meeting my uncle in his workplace when I see Taeyeon is joking around with her junior again.  Her favorite junior maybe?

 

“Hello you!” I didn’t realize that someone is in front of me because I was to busy looking to Taeyeon at the end of the corridor.

“Whoa~! I’m sorry I wasn’t paying attention again and nearly hit you Gyuri..”

 

“That’s okay you, what are you doing here?”

 

“Oh, I’ve just met my uncle, Brian..”

 

“Oh, I see.  What are you going to do now?”

 

“I don’t know.. Walking around here maybe?”

 

“Then let’s go to eat something, I’m hungry but the other members don’t want to accompany me..” Gyuri pouts.

 

“Well, let me accompany you then!”

 

“Really?  Let’s go!” Gyuri takes my hand and hold it firmly and we walk to the exit door.

 

“Where are you going you?” Taeyeon who finally notices me asking me, confused why I’m going with Gyuri.

 

“Ah, I’m going to accompany Gyuri for lunch.”

 

“You’re not eating with us?” Taeyeon looks at me rather disappointed.

 

“Ah, Tiffany and Seohyun are having their lunch now.  Maybe you have to join them before they finish their lunch time.”

 

“Aish, why they don’t ask me first?  I haven’t had my lunch!”

 

“Then let’s have lunch together noona..”, the guy from EXO finally talk shyly.

 

I just look at them for a while.

 

“Taeyeon is not a gay.. I have no hope.. I can’t compete against a man...”

 

“Then just have your lunch wiht him! I have to go, bye!” I pull Gyuri with me and leaves the building, heading to the cafe pretending not hear Taeyeon calling my name.

 

 

 

I had fun spending time with Gyuri at the cafe, she’s funny and we talk about everything today.

 

Sometimes she would close with her hand while laughing cutely, or looking down and smiled shyly.

 

Although we had much fun, but I can’t stop thinking about Taeyeon.

 

Well, today is a tiring day and now I’m lying on my bed, looking at the ceiling.

 

 Thinking about her makes me go crazy, does she like him?  She seems happy everytime I see them talking.

 

“bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt~!”

 

Suddenly my phone vibrate, someone’s calling...

 

I saw the phone ID, it’s Taeyeon.

 

I look at the picture ID, it’s me and Taeyeon and the photo was taken when I was in the ice cream stand.

 

She tricked me, saying I had ice cream in my cheek and suddenly she kissed my cheek and take a photo with her phone.

 

And the picture makes Taeyeon can’t stop laughing that day because my surprised face.

 

And she force me to use it as her picture ID so it will showed up when I receive calls or messages from her.

 

She force me to use our other pictures as my wallpaper and screensaver for my phone and laptop.

 

And it’s a different photos, she often force me to take pictures with her and use it as her wallpaper in her phone and iPad too.

 

“Hello?”

 

“YAH!  Why you didn’t reply my messages?  I’m worried you know?”

 

“Ah.. I’m sorry, I turn on the silent mode, so I didn’t realize it..”

 

”Where are you now?”

 

“I’m already at home, where are you?”

 

“I’m at the dorm.  Since when you know Gyuri?”

 

“Ah, we accidentally met when you’re going to film for Music Core...”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“Tell you? Why?”

 

“It’s because..Aish..I just worry about you!”

 

“I’m okay.  It’s late, better to go to bed now...”

 

I don’t know, but I feel jealous and I have no hope to compete against that EXO guy.

 

I think I have to stay away from Taeyeon little by little, being closer with her only make me falling deeper in love with her.

 

“What’s wrong with you?  Why I feel like you’re avoiding me these days?”

 

“Huh?  Nothing wrong.  Maybe it is just your feeling since you’re too busy talking with that EXO guy..”, without realizing I talk to her with a sarcasm tone.

 

Oops!  Wrong move you...Wrong move..

 

“Huh?  Do you mean Suho?  He’s only my junior you!”suddenly I can hear that Taeyeon raises her voice.

 

“Uh, no.. I mean you’re busy.. I understand you’re busy.  I’m sorry, I have to go now.  Good night!” I end the call and turn my phone immediately.

 

Why we quarell like a couple?

 

Maaaaan, I made her mad and raised her voice on me.

 

I should move on, come on you! You’re not gay!

 

I can’t sleep because our last talk on the phone, but I dozed off because I feel extremely tired.

 

 

 

 

 

I wake up late in the afternoon, and because I overslept, I feel so tired now.

 

Uncle has gone overseas to finish his project.  I guess I’ll be alone today.

 

Urgh, it will be hard to be alone because I will keep thinking about Taeyeon.

 

I walk into the studio and start playing some random chords on the piano, and because I was feeling confused, it becomes mellow and sad.

 

Suddenly the lamp inside the studio blinks.

 

Is it uncle?  Did he left something and go back to get it now?

 

I walk to the front door and open it without peeking.

 

you....”

 

I froze because of the familiar voice calling me.

 

“T-Taeyeon...”

 

Her eyes looked a little bit red and she has panda eyes, she suddenly hugs me and cried.

 

“I’m sorry.....”, she whispered while hugging me tightly.

 

I close the door first before hugging her back, afraid maybe someone will see it.

 

We had a problem because a lot of photos taken when I was going out with Taeyeon uploaded.

 

The unresponsible fans thought I was her boyfriend and got mad at me, cursing me with some hurtful words.

 

Fortunately I doesn’t understand much Korean at that time.

 

My uncle and I have difficulties because some people keep sending me weird things and it’s annoying.

 

And some people edited my photo and cursing me on the internet.

 

Until Taeyeon and I made a clarification, and explained that I’m a girl and Taeyeon treats me as her little sister.

 

Yeah, no wonder they thought I was her boyfriend because of the photos taken.

 

The first photo showed that I was holding Taeyeon’s hand firmly while walking out from a cafe.

 

The second showed Taeyeon’s feeding me her ice cream with her spoon.

 

The third showed Taeyeon was kissing my cheek when we go to watch a movie.

 

And the fourth showed I was being backhugged by Taeyeon who is smiling brightly.

 

And all the pranks gone after it’s cleared, although there’re some people keeps bashing me online maybe because they’re jealous.

 

But there’re some people too who edit our picts together and make us like a couple, and they make some fanfictions about us too.

 

Taeyeon was worried my life will be exposed because of her, but I convince her that I’m okay.

 

 

 

Taeyeon still crying while hugging me tightly, her tears wetting the shirt I’m wearing.

 

I don’t know what to do, I just hug her back and patting her back.

 

I let her cry until she feels tired, I mean it’s better to let all your feelings out so you can think more clearly.

 

“Why are you crying?” I cup her cheeks while wiping her tears away with my thumb.

 

“I’m sorry..”, she says with a hoarse voice, maybe because she cried a lot.

 

“You didn’t do anything wrong..  Why must say sorry?”

 

I feel guilty because I see her cry like this.

 

“I’m sorry...I didn’t pay attention to you, I didn’t take care of you well..”

 

“I’m not a kid Tae, you don’t have to worry much about me...”, I say while kissing her temple.  I can’t face her because I feel my heart hurt.

 

She treats me as her sister, I’m nothing more but a sister to her...

 

“But you’re like my sister, my younger sister..I should take care of you because I’m older..”

 

See...just only a sister..

 

“.........”

 

I love you Taeyeon, I think I love you..  And I want you more than a sister to me..

 

you?”  Taeyeon who just stop crying look up at me, still hugging me.

 

“Uh.. What?”

 

“You were spacing out..  What’s wrong?”

 

“N-n-nothing..  Don’t worry too much about me, I don’t want to be a burdern for you..”

 

“No, you’re stuttering.  Tell me..”, she pleads.

 

“Nothing..  Trust me.  I was just surprised you suddenly came and start crying..”, I lied.

 

“Uhm.. I’m sorry you, I will make it up to you, kay?”

 

Taeyeon promised that she’ll pay attention to me more although I didn’t ask for it.

 

I was happy inside that she will spend her time more with me, but still feel jealous because their closeness and hurt because she only see me as her sister.

 

Taeyeon decided to stay at my place, to accompany me because she also has a few days holiday.

 

Now I’m laying my head on her thigh while she’s playing with my short hair.

 

We don’t turn the TV on because there’s no interesting movie and we decided to listen to some random music.

 

Suddenly the player plays “Like A Star” by Corinne Bailey Rae

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IGyKnt5GBA

 

Just like a star across my sky,

Just like an angel off the page,

You have appeared to my life,

Feel like I'll never be the same,

Just like a song in my heart,

Just like oil on my hands,

Honour to love you

 

Still I wonder why it is,

I don't argue like this,

With anyone but you,

We do it all the time,

Blowing out my mind,

 

You've got this look I can't describe,

You make me feel like I'm alive,

When everything else is au fait,

Without a doubt you're on my side,

Heaven has been away too long,

Can't find the words to write this song,

Oh...

Your love,

 

Still I wonder why it is,

I don't argue like this,

With anyone but you,

We do it all the time,

Blowing out my mind,

 

Now I have come to understand,

The way it is,

It's not a secret anymore,

'cause we've been through that before,

From tonight I know that you're the only one,

I've been confused and in the dark,

Now I understand,

 

I wonder why it is,

I don't argue like this,

With anyone but you,

I wonder why it is,

I wont let my guard down,

 

For anyone but you

We do it all the time,

Blowing out my mind,

 

Just like a star across my sky,

Just like an angel off the page,

You have appeared to my life,

Feel like I'll never be the same,

Just like a song in my heart,

Just like oil on my hands

 

Taeyeon suddenly starts singing while playing with my hair, making me look at her.

 

When our eyes meet, I can see her trying to sing with her heart, while looking at my eyes and smiling.

 

Her voice is so sweet, I take her hand from my head and put it around my neck, I close my eyes and try to enjoy her voice.

 

Does she sing for me?

 

“Ring..ring.......Ring..ring.......”

 

My phone is ringing...  I get up and reach my phone.  It’s my mom calling..

 

you Restaurants, what do you want to order?” I say to my mom.

 

I always pretending to have a restaurant and I always tease them everytime my parents call me.

 

“Okay, I want to order fried you and can I have it delivered in 30 minutes?”, my mom replied jokingly.

 

“Uh...  Sorry, we’ve been running out of it.  I think we’re going to bankrupt! Nooo!” I answer playfully, make Taeyeon mouthed “who’s that” because my conversation with my mom is weird.

 

you how are you my little devil?”

 

“Mom!  I’m fine, do you miss me????” I said playfully while raising my eyebrows although my mom can’t see it.

 

“Well, it’s good that Brian takes care of you well.  I miss you too~ How’s Korea?”

 

At first I was afraid my mom would do something crazy about my online photos with Taeyeon, but I think she seldom read the news.  

 

So she doesn’t know anything until now.  And I think there’s no use if I tell it to my mom.

 

“I’m fine, yeah he takes care of me well.”

 

“Then, when will you go home?  You know, it’s only 3 weeks left..I call you because I want to know do you have bought the ticket or not..”

 

Sheeeeeeep!  I forgot about that!  I have to go home after my holiday..

 

It means I have to leave Taeyeon too..sigh...

 

“Ah..about that..  I haven’t bought the ticket Mom, can you please do it for mee?”  I use my cute voice talking to my mom.

 

“Okay then, I’ll try to buy it tomorrow for you.  I’ll tell you later then.  It’s already late you you should go to bed now..”

 

“Aish Mom, I’m on a holiday, I can sleep later. Hehe.  You too Mom, have a nice rest..  Love youuuu..”

 

“Yeah, I’m going to bed now, take care, love you too~! Muach!”

 

I end the phone call.

 

“Your Mom?”

 

“Yep..”

 

“So..  You’ll going back?” she asks with hestitation.

 

“Of course, I came here for holiday.  Well, I have only 3 weeks left.”, I try to sound cheerful although the feeling I have to leave Taeyeon makes me sad.

 

“Why you don’t stay here?”

 

“I have to go to university..”

 

“But you can study here, we searched for some university right?”

 

Yeah, I had visited some university with the help of Seohyun and Tiffany.  But I guess my parents won’t allow me to study here.

 

They’ll miss me a lot.

 

“I’m going to miss you...”, Taeyeon suddenly say while looking down.

 

“I’m going to miss you too..”

 

Awkward silent....

 

“Don’t worry, we can use messenger or skype to keep in touch..”, I add.

 

“When will you go back?”

 

“I don’t know.. My mom is going to search for the ticket tomorrow..”

 

“Will you come here again?”

 

“Still don’t know about that.. Maybe if I have holiday, I will come here.”, I smile but my answer makes her frown.

 

“Aigooo, don’t frown like that..  You’re cute when you frown..”, I rub her eyebrows with my thumb.

 

She looks cute when whe frowns or pouts, and her eyebrows..  I want to kiss it to make her smile again.

 

She pull me into a hug and put her head on my shoulder, her lips is so close to my neck, making my heart beats rapidly.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHnZ_vtyJ6E

 

The music player hasn’t been turned off, suddenly it plays “So Close” by John Mclaughlin.

 

The slow music makes us more relax and enjoy our moment.

 

“Wanna dance?” Taeyeon asks, releasing from the hug but her hand still on my waist.

 

“What if I say no?” I want to teaser her, but I immediately change my answer after seeing her adorable pout.

 

We dance slowly, enjoying our moment.   Taeyeon wrap her hands around my neck and she manage to reach it although I’m taller than her.

 

I put my hand around her waist, trying to resist the urge to rub my palm against her waist.

 

You’re in my arms, and all the world is calm

 

The music playing on for only two

 

So close together and when I’m with you

 

So close to feeling alive

 

Taeyeon pulls me closer to rest her head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat.

 

A life goes by, romantic dreams will stop

 

So I bid mine goodbye, and never knew

 

So close was waiting, waiting here with you

 

And now forever I know, all that I wanted to hold you so close

 

I kiss the crown of her head, making she looks at me.

 

So close to reaching that famous happy end

 

Almost believing this was not pretend

 

Now you’re beside me, and look how far we’ve come

 

So far we are so close

 

I kiss her forehead softly and continue to look at her in the eyes.

 

Oh how could I face the faceless days

 

If I should lose you now?

 

you...”, Taeyeon whispered.

 

This is it...  It’s now or never...

 

I lean my head closer to her while keep looking at her, I can feel my heart beats so hard.

 

I can feel her breath on my face, and I get closer and closer.

 

Taeyeon and I close our eyes when our lips met.

 

Her lips is so soft, I start moving my lips, giving a small soft peck on her lips but never leave her small soft lips.

 

She starts to respond, moving her lips in sync with mine.

 

We’re so close to reaching that famous happy end

 

And almost believing this was not pretend

 

Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are

 

So close, so close and still so far

 

I give her a few pecks before we parted, we are a little bit breathless after kissing, feeling so nervous and excited about the kiss.

 

“I love you Taeyeon..”

 

She smiled, and rub my cheek with her thumb.

 

“I love you too you...”

 

Did I hear wrong?  She loves me too??  KIM TAEYEON LOVES ME TOO??

 

My eyes widen, “You love me too?”

 

“Yes, the first time I saw you, I already fell in love with you and why you have to confess about it now?  Why don’t you confess earlier so we can spend much more time together.”, she starts whining.

 

“I’m sorry..  I was unsure about my feeling to you...  You’re the first to make me feel like this..”, I say shyly.

 

“You’re my first too, you’re my first love and my first kiss..”, she says shyly.

 

“So.... To make it official...  Kim Taeyeon, will you be my girlfriend?”

 

“Yesssssssss! I want to be your girlfriend! Your only one girlfriend you!” she smiled and hugs me.

 

It’s more like jumping to me, making me who’s smiling like an idiot lose my balance and fall on the couch with her on top of me.

 

I can feel her body against me, she finally gets up and sit on my thigh, looking at me with her smile.

 

you...”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Kiss me again..”, she says shyly but her eyes never look away from me.

 

I smiled and hug her, pulling her closer and kiss her again.

 

The sweet kiss turned into a making out when she starts to nip my lips, her hands wrapped on my neck and pulling me closer to deepen the kiss.

 

I’m so glad that you’re mine now Kim Taeyeon....

 

I smile while looking at the petite body who’s hugging me by the waist and snores lightly.

 

 

 


 

“Promise to call me everyday?”

 

“Everyday?  But you’ll be busy with promotions, etc.  I’m afraid if—“

 

“No!  You have to promise me to call me everyday!”

 

“*sigh*  Okay, I promise.”

 

 “Promise you won’t try to flirt with other girls?”

 

“I won’t, you’re the one I love and I will always love you.”

 

“You have to promise!”

 

“I promise!”

 

She’s so possesive.

 

“Promise to send me your photo each week?”

 

“What?? Each week?  Whyyyy??”

 

“Just promise me, you know I’ll be madly missing you!  And I will be mad if you don’t send me a photo of you!”

 

“Okaaaay, I promise!  But you have to send your photo each week tooo~!”

 

“I won’t!  I will send you my photo each day!”

 

Great! Taeyeon’s private selcas everyday!

 

“Okaaaay~!   Promise not to get closer to Suho or anyone else?  I can watch from the news you know..”

 

“I won’t baby, I promise!” she smiled dorkily.

 

“Okay then, I have to go now..”, I say as I try to get out from the car parked outside the airport.

 

“Noooooo~!”

 

“But Tae, I have to go or I’ll be late..”

 

“Kiss me please?”

 

I sigh, she’s too cute and I can’t say no.

 

I leaned in for a small kiss, but she pulls me closer.

 

We kiss for a few minutes and parted after I try to pull out.

 

She frowned again, but trying to understand that I have to go.

 

“I’ll miss you you

 

“I’ll miss you too Taeyeon, but I really have to go..  Take care okay?”

 

Taeyeon can’t accompany me because she’ll be recognized, so we parted in the car.

 

I gave her all my clothes because she loves to sleep wearing my clothes although it’s too big for her.

 

I love to wear loose shirts and she has a petite body, so it makes her look more cute.

 

She gave me her iPhone, we switch our phone.  Taeyeon holds mine and I hold her phone.

 

She recorded many voice messages, she recorded her voice to be set as a ringtone, alarms, etc.

 

And she recorded some of her singing my favorite songs.

 

And she doesn’t forget to take some cute picts of her.

 

A bunch picts of her pouting, acting cute, and smiling cutely.

 

She forced me to bring the English-Korean dictionary that was bought on our ‘first date’ and told me not to lose it.

 

 

 

It’s been a month I don’t see Taeyeon now.

 

Tiffany says she’s more silent now, although everytime when I call her she will try to sound cheerful, but I know that she misses me.

 

I miss her too..

 

I haven’t found the right university in my country.

 

So here I am, on a plane to Korea...again..

 

 

 

After arriving at the airport, Tiffany and Seohyun welcomes me warmly.

 

I’m going to make a surprise to Taeyeon after hearing that she’s now more quiet and always spacing out.

 

I arrive at uncle’s house again, but he’s not in Korea now.

 

After bringing me to uncle’s house, Tiffany and Seohyun have to go for their schedule and will be finished at night.

 

I ask Tiffany and Seohyun to bring Taeyeon here after they finish their schedule.

 

So the house is empty, and I decided to make a surprise for her.

 

I decorate the room with candles and buying some ingredients to make a special dinner for my girlfriend.

 

I work non-stop so I will be finish on time although I still feel tired from the long flight, but I will do it in the name of love ^^.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Finally the schedule is over!  I’m so tired now!” I yelled to release my stress while laying back in the waiting room.

 

I wanna go to the dorm quickly, take a good bath and call you!

 

I look at my phone, you don’t reply my message since this morning.

 

I’ve been trying to call her, but she doesn’t answer.

 

Does something wrong happen?

 

Or does she find another girl who’s more attractive than me?

 

“Noooooo~!” I yelled again suddenly in the car where Tiffany and Seohyun is sitting in front of me, facing me while waiting for our manager oppa.

 

“Taeyeon?  Why are you yelling so suddenly?” Tiffany asks innocently.

 

“Uh..  No, just feeling a little bit tired.. that’s all..”, I said embarassed.

 

“Unnie, just take a nap, we will wake you up when we arrive at the destination.”, Seohyun advise.

 

I decided to take a nap, hoping I will dream of my you.

 

 

 

Tiffany wakes me up, still feeling a little bit sleepy because it was a short nap, I go outside the car.

 

Is this our dorm, the environment feels different..

 

I still half-awake that I don’t notice I’m now in front of Brian oppa’s house.

 

“Why we’re here?” I ask Tiffany and Seohyun.

 

“Brian oppa wants to see you Tae, just go in and ask what does he want to tell you..”

 

“Can we do it tomorrow?  I feel so tired, I want to take a long sleep!”

 

“Nooo, you have to do it now Tae, quickly!”

 

When I open the front door, I hear our car left.

 

“Aiiish!  Why they leave me?  I want to go back to the dorm too~!” I’m mad because I’m feeling tired and they just leave me here.

 

I have no choice but to go in and maybe ask Brian oppa if I could stay here for a night....

 

End of Taeyeon's POV

 

I have finished everything when I receive a message.

 

“We’re now heading to your place, you, goodluck!”-<3Tiffany<3

 

Yeah, the <3 thingy is put by Tiffany herself.

 

“Thanks Tiffany, I will treat you ice cream someday! :P”- you

 

Then I hear someone in front of the front door whining.

 

My cute dorky Tae..

 

I chuckled to myself.

 

Someone’s entering the dining room while calling my uncle, it’s her.

 

“Looking for something Miss?” I asked Taeyeon.

 

Because the room’s light is only from the candles, it needs few seconds for her to adjust her eyes and to recognize me.

 

you!!!” she shouted and run to me and hug me tightly.

 

“Tae...baby..oxygen..too tight...”, she’s stronger now I guess.

 

“Sorry, I miss you! I miss you!  Why are you now here?  Why don’t you answer my phone?  Why you don’t reply my messages? Why----“

 

I kiss her lips to stop her, I miss her soft lips.

 

At first she froze, but then she close her eyes and wrap her arms again around my neck, deepen the kiss.

 

We parted after a few minutes kissing, I have prepared a nice dinner and heating the water for her to take a bath.

 

“Tae, my parents allowed me to study here..”, I say after we finished our dinner.  And now we’re cuddling in my room.

 

“Really?  Then you can stay with me at the dorm!”

 

“Fool!  How can I stay with you and the rest of members together?”

 

“Why not?”

 

“I don’t want to burden you and the others.  I think I will stay here with my uncle or rent a room which is close to the university I’m going to..”

 

She kisses me and massaging my scalp, “You won’t burden me and the others..”, she keeps being touchy since she met me.

 

I start feeling weird because we never kiss in bed, and it feels so...different.

 

I kiss her back, and we start making out.

 

“I want you tonight..”, Taeyeon says between the kisses and look at me lovingly.

 

I smiled, feeling happy because now we can spend the time together.

 

“I’m yours, let’s make this night memorable...”

 


 

How is it???

I'm sorry for the wrong grammar.

At first I'm going to make it a happy ending, but I was tempted to make it a sad ending in the middle of writing.

*blaming my depressing life*

And I guess I fail writing the kissing part and the happy ending.. :|

I'm sorry, will try to be better next time.

And I wrote this to apologize for not updating Who Am I Living For.

I still have many exams and can't think much about that story.

So I'll start writing it once I finish my final exam.

 

Btw, it's 9369 words (it's 8967 words without the songs lyrics)

Goodbyee~ have a nice day everyone!