Happy Christmas T....... TIFFANY?

I'm Yours

 

“Hi!” Tiffany cheerfully standing in front of my door while carrying a medium size ice cream and my other favorite snacks.

I was just finished washing the dishes when I heard my doorbell rang.

“Uh....Hi?” I reply with a confused face why she’s here, in front of my door at 9PM, I open the door wider and step back to let her in while taking some things to help her.

Tiffany can be extremely dangerous when she is carrying too many things, she often bumps here and there when she helped me moving to this room.

I put the ice cream in the refrigerator and put the rest of the snacks in my special drawer full of my favorite snacks, helped by Tiffany who gladly put it in and arrange it neatly.

My nearly empty drawer is now full thanks to Tiffany.

She sits on the sofa, sighed loudly after putting much effort arranging the snacks in the drawer  because she bought too much, we have to put the rest outside.

“Thanks!” she said after I bring her a glass of cold water since it’s her favorite.

I sit beside her but not too close since I only have one sofa that can take four people on it.

After finishing her water, she put the glass on the coffee table and turn her body to face me.

“So, how are you going to spend Christmas with Taeyeon?”

I frown, Taeyeon is abroad now since she has to promote her new OST and it seems that we are going to celebrate Christmas later.

“Well, I guess we won’t celebrate it since she’s abroad and maybe she will come on 1st January.”, I said sadly.

I was trying to busy myself because I miss her so much, we have been texting and calling each other whenever she has time because I already on my holiday now, but still... I miss her..so damn much.

What are you doing now baby?

“That’s great!”

“GREAT???!!!” I say while unconsciously rising my voice.

I miss my baby and you say it’s great?

“Uh, sorry... I mean... I have no one to accompany me for Christmas...”, Tiffany seems to understand my feeling and pout because she realizes that I miss Taeyeon.

Taeyeon and I didn’t officially announce to the other that we’re together, but I think after seeing how possesive Taeyeon is whenever I’m with her, the members will get the message that we are together.

“Well, how come?  There’s Sooyoung..”

“She’s having holiday with Yuri and Hyoyeon and their families..”

“Seohyun?”

“She spends her holiday with her parents since they haven’t met each other for quite a long time.”

“Jessica?”

“She went with Krystal and her family having holiday in a private island.”

Who’s left?  Oh... Sunny?

“She went to L.A since two days ago...”, Tiffany answers before I could mention the last name.

“How about you?  Why didn’t you go together with her to visit your family?”

“I can’t!”

“What do you mean you can’t?  You don’t have any schedule from 10th December till the 31st!”

“I don’t have any money left...”

“Huh?” I’m confused, as far as I know Tiffany is someone who saves diligently after Seohyun.

She really takes a good care about her finance.

“I......”, Tiffany looks at me then look down, she seems hesitate to tell me something.

“Yes?” I signal her to continue.

“I spent most of my money buying dolls...and stuffs...  I usually save some amount of my income little by little so I can use it for buying tickets home whenever I have holiday..  But, recently I spend so much...”, Tiffany seems really sad and she use her hands to cover her face, she seems really depressed.

Now I understand why she couldn‟t go back, she has money but she had spent her special saving for another thing and she‟s being strict to herself not to use the other saving because she used to told me that she saves her money the most for her future.

 

I‟m feeling a slight guilt because when she says “stuffs”, I know she‟s talking about another useless thing she bought.

Besides buying Totoro dolls and accessories, she also bought me Totoro clock, three different bottles of perfume (she says that she thinks of me when she smelled the perfumes) when she went to Paris with Taeyeon (and Taeyeon also bought me perfumes too) and I know those perfumes are not cheap (although I have to admit that I love the perfumes they both bought). She also bought me a nice sweater and leather jacket when she knows from Taeyeon that I caught a cold and couldn‟t go anywhere because of the cold (I haven‟t used to the extreme cold weather in winter since I‟ve been living in Korea till now), the sweater and leather jacket are nice and it‟s extremely comfortable, and I‟m thankful because of Tiffany’s sense of fashion my friends praised me because I look good when wearing those clothes. I’m not someone who pays much attention to the clothes I wear.

When I made a little studio in my own bedroom, uncle Brian gave me most of the electronics that are put nicely in the studio like amplifier, the mixer, and the other things. Taeyeon gave me a customed guitar with her writings and a special guitar effect and she also helped me to design the studio (and my bedroom) so it will be comfortable, pretty and of course being Taeyeon, it has to be purple and blue.

 

Tiffany also bought me a cool guitar so now I have four guitars with different characteristics but I love them all.

Back to Tiffany, I feel guilty because she spent so much for me and now she can‟t go back because her special saving is zero.

I come closer to her who still have her hands cover her face, I pat her back lightly and put my hand around her, making her looks at me.

“Well..... We can spend holiday together then..”

I turn my body to the other side, it‟s 01:00 AM and I can’t sleep.

I stare at the sleeping girl beside me who’s hugging my dookongs.

Tiffany and I had a long chat nearly about everything we could think of, we ordered pizza since she doesn’t want to make me do the dishes again and eat the snack outside the drawer.

It was late already when we realized that we have spent nearly three hours talking, and I can’t let her to go to the dorm by herself moreover now there’s no one at the dorm, so I let her to sleep here today.

 

Since I don’t have another room for guest, I told her to take my bed and I can stand sleep on the sofa, I kinda use to sleep on the sofa while watching TV and Taeyeon always wake me up so I can move to the bedroom when she comes here late at night.

But she rejected and saying it was rude if she lets me to sleep on the sofa, she doesn’t mind to sleep with me in one bed since we are both girls.

I’m okay with it too........

 

 but Taeyeon isn’t......

 

She called me before I prepare myself to go to bed like the usual, I told her about Tiffany’s condition and by the tone she used to speak with me, I know she kinda disliked it.

I also told her about Tiffany spending so much money for buying me things and not forgetting she also takes care of me, I told her that I feel guilty, it didn’t seem help too.

We then tell each other about our activities during today, she seemed really tired because of the promotions and practices, it seems to affect her mood much.

The weather also didn’t help much because it’s cold, and she said that she misses me more and I think it’s kinda upset her that we can’t see each other to celebrate our first Christmas.

 

At the end, we ended the call and I didn’t get the kiss she usually gives whenever we’re not together.

Tiffany wears my clothes because her clothes earlier didn’t seem comfortable for sleeping, so I lend her mine.

She seems so cute hugging the dookongs tightly like a little kid hugging her favorite toys so it won’t go away.

Maybe I should take a picture of her and send it to Taeyeon...

Tiffany and Taeyeon sometimes still arguing about which one is better between PeasInAPod or Totoro, joined by Seohyun with her Keroro if the maknae is in her playful mood.

I keep staring at her before realizing that I begin to feel tired and turn my back on her then go to my dreamland.

Goodnight Taeyeon, I hope we will mee in the dreamland...

 

I wake up feeling really cold.

It’s been nearly one and half year I’ve been living here, but I’m still not use to the cold weather and often catch a cold whenever I don’t take care of myself well...

I get up from my bed, realizing that Tiffany’s not on my bed anymore.

I go to the bathroom to do my after wake up rountine before change my clothes and go outside.

After finish doing my morning rountine, I walk out from my room only to find Tiffany is arranging the plates on the table.

“Morning!” she says cheerfully while placing a spoon and a fork beside the plates.

“Morning..”, I reply and realize there is unfamiliar big packet in the kitchen already opened.

“What?  You are not thinking about me waking up early and cook breakfast like Taeyeon always do aren’t you?” Tiffany says after sensing that I’m looking at her, she is now putting in the content of the small packet into small bowls.

“Oh..”, I blankly reply.

Thank God she realises that she can’t cook, if not maybe the kitchen would have been a dirty hell right now.

“Would you mind helping me?” Tiffany look at me who is standing and blankly staring at her.

“Oh...Yeah... Okay!” I start helping her opening the third packet and put the content into the third bowl.

 

“How was it?” Tiffany asks when we had finished our breakfast, she is helping me washing the dishes too.

“It’s good actually, thanks for preparing the breakfast.”

“You’re welcome.  Well, you can’t expect me to cook for you, so I wake up early to order from the restaurant and prepare it.  I’m glad you like it although I can’t do the cook like most of stories tell, a romantic breakfast in the morning where the girl usually wake up and cook for her lover and suddenly her lover hugs her from the back when she still preparing breakfast..”

Is she telling me about her fantasy?

I suddenly feel awkward and decided to put more food into my mouth so I don’t need to answer her.


After washing the dishes, we decided to watch TV together since we have nothing to do.

Because I don’t really like watching TV, I decided to play on my iPad after sending a text to Taeyeon telling her about my day since she was upset yesterday.

Good morning baby~!  I’ve just had my breakfast and now I don’t know what to do....  I miss you so much!  What are you going to do today?  I’m watching TV with Tiffany right now since we don’t have anything to do.  About yesterday, we didn’t do anything weird!  Just sleep, really!  Baby I miss you, come home soon~! <3 -you

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I’m having my make up done when I receieve a text from my baby you.

I was upset yesterday when she says that Tiffany was going to sleep in her apartment.

I felt my blood suddenly rising, I felt like burned and going to explode right away.

I realise that sometimes I’m being too possesive over you, but I can’t help it.

Moreover it’s Tiffany...

 

Flashback

 

Brian oppa introduced us to his niece, the moment I saw her I knew that she’s really interesting.

She melts my heart everytime I look at her, and she has so much aegyo without even trying!  I know that I really hate Sunny’s and Yoona’s aegyo, but she is different!  She has something that makes me love everything she does, she’s like a magnet that always make me wanna look only at her!

And when Tiffany hugged her, there’s something inside me that makes me feel like I wanna run to them and pull Tiffany away from her.

Tiffany is usually friendly, but not this friendly....  Or I’m being too jealous?

 

“Taeyeon!  You see you right??  She’s soooooo cute today!  The way she talks is so adorable and she looks handsome with her short hair!  Just like you when you have your short hair!” Tiffany says on the way back to our dorm after practicing at Brian oppa’s house.

She won’t stop talking about you everytime we visit Brian oppa, she always tell me about every little things and expressions she did.  And of course I already knew since I always try to look at you whenever I can!  I’m trying to know you more, but you Tiffany...can you stop talking to her for a while?  I wanna talk to her too!

 

 

I’m so sad because you have to come back to her country, we had so much fun here in Korea.  It takes quite long for her to realize her feelings towards me, I know she has feelings towards me when she expressed her jealousy when she saw me talking with one of the EXO members for our next work.  There were some misunderstandings which made me think that I’ve lost you at that time moreover I also realize that Tiffany is not the only rival I have, Gyuri seems to show some interest towards my baby.  That’s why I cried at that night when you suddenly trying to avoid me when I call her then I decided to come to her to explain everything, include confessing my feeling towards her.  Finally I’m relieved that we have cleared the misunderstanding, and now she is mine.. my baby you is mine!

 

“Taetae, what do you think?” Tiffany put her right wrist near my nose, telling me to sniff it.  We are in a perfume shop in Paris, shopping in our free time.

“It’s nice, but I think it’s not suitable for you Pani-ah..”, I rub my nose because it feels itchy after smelling the scent, Tiffany put her wrist too close and it slightly touch my nose, making me want to rub my nose.

“Not suitable?”

“Yep, it’s more masculine.  And I thought you love perfume with more girly scent?”

“Of course I love to use more girly scent like fruits or flowers!  It’s for you!  What do you think?  It suits her, isn’t it?”

What Tiffany said in the perfume shop really made me feel horrible, to make it worse Tiffany buy a nice leather jacket at night.

It’s really cool and I’m sure you will love that.  I keep on thinking what will be you’s reaction when receiving gifts from Tiffany until my phone vibrated.

Baby~  Are you awake?  I miss you!  Today I ate a lot of samgyupsal with uncle, he treated me because I helped him replacing the guitarist for his new song.  It’s raining heavily here, how about you?  How’s Paris?  Wear thick clothes because it’s so cold and take care of yourself <3 - you

 

I miss you too!  After rehearsals we had some free time, me and the girls do a little shopping.  I saw a huge beautiful lamp here!  I’ve sent you the picture!  Wish you were here with me....I miss you a lot you..  It’s also cold here, and it makes me miss you more~ I miss your hug! :( - Taeyeon

 

Then come back soon baby~!  Yeah, I’ve seen the picture!  You look like a kid in that thick jacket!  What are you doing?  Not feel sleepy yet?  You should sleep now since tomorrow is the day right? - you

 

Not sleepy yet baby :3  Yeah, tomorrow is the concert!  So excited!  I have just finish arranging the stuffs I bought today!  I bought you presents! – Taeyeon

 

Well??  What’s my present?  You don’t need to do that baby, you’re the best present for me~~  Then do it quickly and I want you to sleep now Tae~ - you

 

I pack the stuffs nicely and reply you’s message as soon as I can.

 

Done!  Okay, you have to sleep now too~!  See you in dreamland baby!  I love you! Muach! Xoxoxo – Taeyeon

 

Good night baby~!  Sleep tight!  I love you too and good luck for tomorrow! Xxxx (kekekekee) - you

 

you really loves Tiffany’s presents, the jacket and the perfumes.  She also gladly take the presents from me too, but I know from her face that she really confused why Tiffany suddenly gave her presents.  A lot of presents...

 

End of Flashback

 

 

I immediately reply you’s message and resume to my activity since I want it to end soon.

I admit that I really love to see our fans, but only for today I feel rather uneasy knowing Tiffany is now with my baby together, and I feel upset because it’s partly my fault that I can’t spend Christmas with her.

I have introduced my baby to the members, but we hadn’t officially break the news that we are together.

Tiffany only knew that me and my baby had a problem before she going back to her country so she helped you to prepare a surprise for me.  I guess she really doesn’t know since I often find her losing concentration because she’s texting my baby.  I don’t know what they’re talking about since they are close because of the language, but I know you won’t cheat behind me.

“Taeyeon please get ready!”  My manager taps my shoulder, snapping me out from my thoughts, I stand up and fix my clothes before going on stage.

 

End of Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Yah, you!  Don’t you feel bored?”  Tiffany put her chin on my shoulder, taking a look at my iPad.

“No.”, I shortly answer her because I have to concentrated when playing games.

“But it’s been more than 2 hours and you keep playing the same game over and over and over..”, she whines.

“That’s why, I’m stuck, and I won’t stop until I pass this level..”, I reply again without taking my eyes of the iPad, Plants vs. Zombies can be addictive.

I’m concentrating gathering the suns when suddenly the iPad’s gone.

“YAH!” I glare at Tiffany who has now holding my iPad tightly in her embrace, then I hear a sound telling the zombies has reached the house and it means that the game is over.

I sigh, after putting my best effort to pass that stage after playing for a long time I still failed.

“Play with me~” Tiffany whines.

Play..  Play.....what?  I guess I just miss my baby Tae...  I’m becoming a ert now because of her!

The word ‘play’ really does have anokther meaning for me, Taeyeon always say it whenever she wants my attention, and usually it leads to a fun yet sometimes tiring but exciting activity.

 

It has been nearly a week Tiffany stays with me, I don’t mind her staying with me since there’s nobody in SNSD’s dorm.

I’m quite thankful because of her presence I can spend my time not by thinking of Taeyeon all the time.

Don’t get me wrong, I do miss Taeyeon.  I mean, if I spent my time only thinking about her it will make me feel like I have to wait for Taeyeon for years.

Time seems run slower if you’re waiting right?  Fortunately the noisy Tiffany always accompany me while I’m waiting for Taeyeon, so it’s more easier waiting for her although I’m willing to wait her and only her if it takes forever.

But I never forget to text Taeyeon when I’m with Tiffany.

you...”, Tiffany has just finished bathing and step out from the bathroom with her soft-pink homy clothes and pink slipper.

“Yep?”  I’ve just received a text from Tae telling that she’s on the way to attend a fan-meeting.

“Tonight is Christmas Eve!” she sits on the edge of the bed and start drying her hair.

“So?”

“What are you going to do?”

“Sleep?”  I don’t see any option since Taeyeon is not with me, maybe if Taeyeon’s here we will spend Christmas Eve eating nice dinner and walking at night enjoying the midnight breeze and the last will be cuddling her at night in this cold and snowy weather.

“Only sleep?  You don’t have any plan?” Tiffany stops drying her hair for a while and look at me through the mirror.

“Seems like that, I don’t have anything to do.  Why?”

“Then accompany me!”

 

It’s 9 PM and we have just back from eating unagi outside.

We went outside with her driving and I can say that it’s the most thrilling experience I’ve ever felt.

She has just got her driving liscence,  maybe she hasn’t got used to Korea’s traffic and I know she was nervous but she forced herself to drive since she didn’t want to take a cab and I don’t know why.

Tiffany is a complicated person.

I go to the bedroom to change my clothes while Tiffany is watching TV while drinking wine she bought for me on my birthday.

After having my teeth brushed, I lay on my stomach, enjoying the cold pillow and close my eyes.

It’s Christmas Eve and although I can’t spend it with Taeyeon at least I’m thankful for everything I had during this year.

I’m full and ready to sleep, so I close my eyes and think to send Taeyeon a message tomorrow early in the morning.

It’s snowing outside, my bed which cold turns warm because of my body heat, I was relaxed when I feel a weight on my back.

“Hey~ wakey-wakey~!” Tiffany sits on my back then tries to tickle me.

I groaned and open my eyes because although I’m not ticklish, she just ruined my peaceful journey to dreamland.

“Let’s go you!” she gets up from my back and sits beside me.

WHAT.....

“Where?  I’ve accompanied you eating delicious food~”

“Outside!  We’re gonna spend Christmas Eve together aren’t we?”

“And I told you I already do.  I did accompany you spending Christmas Eve...”

“But I’m not satisfied yet!  And you’ve promised!” she gets up after pinching my cheek and walk out from the bedroom, waiting for me outside.

I groaned once again before get up and wear my thick jacket, I’m too lazy to change again and it’s snowy outside.

I do love snow, but not when I’m outside because it’s freaking cold.

 

Tiffany runs around happily like my three year old cousin, she laughs out loud without fearing that someone will recognize her outside.

It’s 11 PM and really cold outside, maybe we can do ice skating on the Han River because it’s cold.

“It feels amazing, doesn’t it?” Tiffany run to me and still trying to catch her breath after running around.

“Yeah..”, I really love walking around to enjoy the night breeze when it’s not too cold, and I try to understand Tiffany’s position.

She can’t go out much because of her job, she also can’t go outside because her tight schedule.  Although she has free time, she mostly spend it at home with the other members and play games.  Admiring the Han River is something interesting to them since they only can go at night and they have to ask permission from their manager first.

“Awwwwww~ your nose is red!” Tiffany firmly pinch my nose and pull it along with me, she then walk towards the bench and get rid the snow before she sit, her hand still on my nose.  Although it’s quite annoying because she pinch it firmly, but it’s not hurt and it helps my nose to stay warm.

I sit beside Tiffany and she hugs me, put her arm around me and scoot closer to me then lean her head on my shoulder, it seems that she’s cold too.

“If you’re cold, we can enjoy the scenery in the car Tiffany..”, I say to her because I think she really feels cold, sweating after running will make your body feels colder because the sweat can also become icy.

“Nope, being here is better..”, she says still leaning on me.

After a few minutes she pulls herself away and sit straight.

“It’s relaxing right?” she says and close her eyes, enjoying the silent night and cold breeze.

“It is, but I wish I could have a glass of coffee and thick blanket with me.”, I truthfully state, I love cold weather, but as I’ve said over and over, I still not use to snow and cold weather in Korea since I was born in a tropical country.

Tiffany chuckles hearing my words then stare at me for a while, making me look at her who has innocent eyes because her eyes seems so round that time.

Without realizing she lean closer to me, I can feel her steady breath on my face.

Before I can realize what happened because it’s not something usual for me, I can feel her soft lips on mine.

I froze, blame myself because it looks like I’m cheating on Taeyeon because I don’t pull back but my body can’t resist the warmth of her lips on mine and my brain seems has been shut down at that time.

Her lips stays for a while then she moves her lips, making sure it touches all of mine before she pulls away and smile.

It was short, but I still have my eyes opened wide while she has that soft smile and not forget her beautiful eyes smiles too.

“It’s 00.05, let’s go home!” she stands up and offers her hand to help me stand which I take while I still feel confused.

Tiffany Hwang is really random..

We spend the time on the way back home quietly but she has a slight smile formed on her lips and sometimes hum to christmas songs.

Finally we arrived and we enter the bedroom quietly with none of us talking, I take off all of my jackets, put it neatly and climb to my bed and join Tiffany who only need to put one jacket.

I put the thick blankets over ourselves then turn my back on her after saying a short goodnight to Tiffany because it’s just feel weird.

She just kissed me and it’s kinda cruel for me to tell her that Taeyeon is my girlfriend, but it also will be a shame for me if Tiffany just tell that it was a friendly kiss.

But....does friend kiss you like that?

 

I’m very startled when I feel a hand sneak between the pillow and my neck, then another wrapping on my waist.

“Good night you, happy christmas..”, Tiffany whispers but I can clearly hear what she says since I can feel her head on my back, she is backhugging me.

I don’t shove her away because I’m still confused.  I can tell her right away that I’m Taeyeon’s girlfriend if she just confessed to me clearly that she has a feeling for me, but I’m sometimes rather oblivious and misunderstood people’s action.

I just let Tiffany hugs me then without realizing I start to loss of consciousness then off to dreamland.

 

We spent the Christmas better than the Christmas Eve, I didn’t talk about the kiss nor told Taeyeon about that.

I guess this is the problem between me and Tiffany only, and I have to solve it with Tiffany.

 

It’s 28th already and Tiffany is still with me.  We have just had our breakfast with me cooking for both of us since I don’t want her spend most of her money treating me.

Tiffany insisted that today she’s the one who wash the dishes because I have done the cooking, not wanting to spend the time arguing because she’s quite persistent I gave up and sit on the sofa trying to find some entertainment by watching TV.

After about ten minutes finally Tiffany joins me watching the TV, the TV shows is actually boring but I keep on looking at the TV while my mind is searching for the right words to express my confusion about Tiffany’s behavior.

 

“Tiff..”, after a while finally I call her.  Honestly I haven’t found the right words but I guess I will just express what I’m feeling and try to solve the problem.

I might be ashamed if I’m wrong, maybe Tiffany just thinks it was just a friendly kiss.  But at least I will not be curious anymore.

“Hmm?” Tiffany looks at me still with her round eyes, making her look cuter.

I don’t have a feeling for Tiffany like what I feel for Taeyeon, but she’s cute..

“About that kiss...”, I say while looking at her, trying to tell her what I want to talk about.  I hope she understands and talk about it so we can solve it as soon as possible because it’s becoming mooooooore awkward than before.

“Why?” she cassually asks.

“Ummm.... It’s....uh...”, I can’t find the right words and it feels that the brain that used to make a good lyrics (according to the people) can’t work properly.

The next thing happened is something quite familiar but still make my body can’t move according to what I supposed to do.

Tiffany place her right hand around my nack and pull my neck while her left hand is supporting her body because she’s also leaning closer to me, her eyes look right into my eyes and she start getting closer while maintaining that slight smile on her lips.

I can feel her breath again on my face and our lips is slightly touching.....

 

you ARE YOU THERE??” There’s someone shouting outside followed by a loud knocking.

Tiffany sighed and release her hand from my neck and pull away, sit straightly.

I look down and get up trying to see who’s outside.

The voice is quite familiar, it’s a girl’s voice but I can’t recognize her.

 

I’ve just opened the door halfway when suddenly it opens widely and some petite body hugging me.

you!”

It’s Taeyeon and she’s now hugging me tightly with her legs around my waist.

Thank God she’s not that heavy so I manage to stand firm without much staggering because although this kid is small, but she’s quite strong and her hug can make you hardly breathe.

“Taeyeon, is that you?” a smile formed on my face because I miss this lovely girl and she really sounds weird.

Taeyeon releases her hug and slowly get down from me, “Yeah it’s me! I miss you so much you!”

“I miss you too!” I pat her head and she just smile proudly like a kid being praised by its parents, “but why your voice....”

“I practice too hard and I kept making mistakes when we record the show because I kept thinking about you, when I’m thinking about you I can’t concentrate so...heehee...”, she laughs cutely while scratching her head.

“Ah I see...”

“By the way, I couldn’t open the door earlier..”, Taeyeon says while pointing at the door.

“Ah..yeah..  Few days after you leave, the lock jammed so uncle suggested to change all of the keys and handle.  I didn’t have the chance to give it to you~”

 

“Uhm...”

 

That’s when I remember that Tiffany is still here and I suddenly remember what she was going to do before Taeyeon came.

Thank God Taeyeon came..

 

“Oh.. HI TIFFANY!”  Taeyeon says while holding my arm and waving it to Tiffany.

“Hey, you come home early!” Tiffany says, still have a smile on her face, but this time it looks kinda weird like she’s forcing herself to smile.

“Yeah.  Thank God I can come home early because I miss Korea so much!” Taeyeon replies still holding my arm.

“Oh I see, how’s your Christmas Taeyeon?  By the way, Merry Christmas!  Although it’s late but it’s better than never right?”

Hearing the word christmas really makes me remember what happened on Christmas Eve.

 

Tiffany excused herself not long after Taeyeon come, the manager called her saying that she has to take photos for SNSD’s comeback on January again because there’s problem with her photo taken earlier.

Now she has gone and there’s only me and Taeyeon.

“Baby I miss youuuu~!” Taeyeon pecks me on the lips before nibbling on my lips, something that she really likes to do.

“I miss you too~  But I thought you’re going to be back here at the end of the year?”

“Yeah, but manager oppa told the crew that it will be nice if the promotions in Japan can be done as soon as possible.  It was quite tiring actually, but it’s okay because I can meet you faster and spend my time with you before comeback in January~” she says while hugging me and rubbing my back gently.

“Ah I see, then do you want to take a rest now?  You’re just back and you must be tired right?”

“Yep, I’m tired but I guess I prefer to stay in this position rather than sleeping in the bedroom for now...” Taeyeon turns her head and now her lips is close to my neck, I can feel her breathing.

 

I pat her gently while humming a song for her because I can feel her breath getting slower and softer, after a while I can hear her soft snores.

I carefully lift her and walk into my bedroom and lay my girlfriend on the bed so she won’t wake up with a aching body, I decided to watch her sleep and admire her lovely features.

 

Tiffany.....

 


 

Well, first I would like to congratulate all of you who survived the apocalypse (okay it's a lame joke already)

Cliffhanger, finally I made a cliffhanger!(did I?)

So how many of you who disappointed because you couldn't get the second kiss from Tiffany? (you cheater!) *LOL*

LTNU!  Long Time No Updating! *head low* I'm sorry everyone.  Well, do you want to hear my reason?

If yes then...

First, I had an accident which makes me really helpless.  My back aches, it hurts a lot and I kinda broke my shoulders along with upper arms.  I have to take a bed rest for some time and I had trouble typing (until now) so it's quite hard for me to think about what should I type.  It must take months to cure.  It's quite depressing because I can't lift things (although it's not heavy) and refrain myself to sit in front of the computer for a long time.

The second is because of the KhunFany thingy.  Well, it's my other reason for not updating Who Am I Living For.  If you wanna know my opinion, it kinda breaks my TaeNy heart (although who am I to be this possesive over Tiffany and of course Taeyeon since she's my number one bias).  I'm no one to decide who should SNSD dates etc (well if I can, I want SNSD to be mine, I mean...... they can't date...evil me..)  Well, the other authors have told us that it's nothing etc. etc. but I can't get it out of my mind.  Like the "silly young one" or whatever it is, or "KAY" (does it mean Khun And [Mi]Young?)  I DON'T KNOW!   My TaeNy heart.. ToT urgh..

 

Well, I had this story a long time ago after having an idea about this taeyeonyou story.  At first I wrote two story, one about new year, and the second about Christmas and at that time I saw Tiffany again with Super Junior when they sang Oops! and found she's cute and decided to write the story involving her since in the first chapter you can also feel that Tiffany has something with your character right?  Also the second chapter about the Totoro clock, I thought abobut Tiffany too~  So here's Tiffany!

 So...  Do you chaet on Taeyeon with Tiffany?  Please kindly comment about it and I still don't know if I will continue this story again..  I mean if finally Taeyeon knows about Tiffany, there might be a problem right?  I don't know (and still don't have any idea) how to do that.

Anyway, merry christmas! and happy new year!  can't wait for their comeback!  SNSD DAEBAK!

5657words.