What?!

In the shadows - Let me shine!

A week later:
Taemin went to look for Nami. Amaya had told him that Nami was at her locker so he steered the steps in that direction.
Taemin saw how Jung Shin leaned over Nami as they stood at the cabinets. He saw how he brought his lips to hers. Taemin turned and ran. He felt pain in his chest. He did not see how Nami pushed away Jung Shin before he could kiss her.
- What are you doing? She asked.
- Come on, said Jung Shin and grabbed her again. He let his hand slip under her skirt and he pressed the body against her. She struggled away and ran with shaking legs. She had run in the opposite direction from Taemin. She looked for him everywhere but the pain in her body grew faster. Tears burned in her eyes and she found him nowhere. She tried calling him but no answer.



- What is it about? Asked Kibum who had been pulled out from his extra class of Taemin.
- I am good for nothing, 'said Taemin.
- What happened? Is it about Nami? Asked Kibum.
- She is enjoying well at the moment of jungshins lips, said Taemin and went from there.
hello Minho, Kibum cried when he saw how Minho was rung up while Kibum saw how all his almost flashed with anger.
- What is it? Asked Kibum and ran up to him.
- I'll kill that bastard, how dare he force himself on my sister muttered Minho and stepped into the building. He ruled the steps towards the empty dance studio as Nami was in. They found her sobbing spirit in a corner,
- Come here sweetie, said Minho and he had buried all the rage at the moment.
- Minho, I was so scared, she said and threw her arms around him. She was safe now, she thought. Minho lifted her and carried her out to his bike. As luck had most of the students stopped and left the school grounds so they encountered no;

- Hold on, said Minho when he sat down in front of her. Kibum pulled his hand comfortingly on her hair and they went away.
- I have to find Taemin said Kibum but became retracted in his lesson again and everything went out of his head.