The brother returns

In the shadows - Let me shine!

Nami refused to go to school the next week. Taemin did not care that she was not at school then he did not have to avoid her. Minhos birthday party approached, and Taemin knew he had to go.


______________

- Cha little man was heard from the door. Taemin took off his headphones as he lay in bed. He looked up in astonishment and saw Jinki.

- Jinki, what are you doing here? Taemin asked cheerfully, put his arms around his big brother.
- I thought about going to Minhos party, Jinki said with a smile as he ruffled Taemins hair. Jinki settled on taemins bed.
- Now you talk about what you burdens, said Jinki seriously.
- What do you mean? Asked Taemin.
- I might be in a completely different continent, but I'm still contactable, I heard from Kibum said Jinki.
- Everything is history now, 'Taemin only with a sigh.
- History? You like her's still, 'said Jinki.
- It's almost over, it must do, muttering Taemin,
- What are you talking about? Going over? You've been in love with her ​​for years, do not think I'm as blind as you are Taemin, for that is I do not, come now, 'Jinki and threw a shirt on him. Teamin pulled stunned yhe shirt over his head before Jinki pulled him away.

- where should we? Asked Taemin when Jinki had pushed him into the car and sat behind the wheel.
- A secret, Jinki replied with a grin and drove away. Taemin looked the way he stopped in front of Choi's house.
- What are we doing here? Asked Taemin when he had stepped out of the car.
- Have you forgotten that we should celebrate Minho? Sa Jinki and went to Taemin. He had completely forgotten about, they usually meet each other on the day before and celebrate him properly because there was hardly time for them to do it in his party. They would of course behave.
- What a cool car Jinki was heard from Jonghyun who ran his hand over the car while Kibum wrapped her arms around Jinki.
- So yes, Kibum, I've missed you too, said Jinki and Kibum patted on the shoulder after he had withdrawn from Kibums grip. He got a hug out of jonghyun with.

- We should hurry up before the rain comes, 'said Kibum and looked up at the gray sky. Taemin looked toward the house and they saw how a balcony opened. Out came a pale Nami with a white tank top and shorts. She sighed out her camera and took it to the sky.
- Hey Nami, called Jinki and Jonghyun while waving his arms. Taemin was petrified. Nami startled and caught sight of them. She aimed the camera and took a picture. She saw Taemin. She ran into her room and threw the camera on the bed while she went through the room.
- What is it about? Asked Tiff when she saw how Nami leaped down the last steps. Nami did not answer but pulled on a pair of shoes.
- Hey Nami, Jinki said happily as she came up to them.
- Where is he? She asked, looking around.
- there, Kibum shouted and pointed to the hill.