Chapter 17

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

Suho’s POV

 

Friday, last day of the week and Jaemi’s birthday. All Thursday afternoon was spent on planning for her birthday surprise celebration.

 

~~

 

We tried our best to make her that happy today. We asked Hyunjae to gather Jaemi’s things that would be needed tonight. Jaemi never knew anything. Her new friend Jinyoung was informed about the party when Jaemi was distracted by Chanyeol. It was Jinyoung and I who waited for her in their house; everybody was already at the venue. She came out after a few minutes of waiting. She was wearing the simple floral dress that Hyunjae choose and bought last night.

 

“Oppa, Jinjin! Sorry for letting you wait.” She beamed and smiled.

“Ani, it’s alright. We just waited for about five minutes.”

“Yeah, you dressed up that fast huh?” Jinyoung said.

“Ah? Eh? hehe.” She said and scratched her nape. She turned around and asked. “so? How do I look?”

“Pretty.” I said and smiled, Jinyoung nodded in agreement

“Thank you oppa!” she said.

“So? Kaja?” Jinyoung asked. She nodded and smiled.

 

I let Jinyoung open the car’s door for her. She was at the backseat while Jinyoung was beside me in front. I started the car. I looked through the mirror and saw Jaemi putting the earphones on her ears.

 

“Can you do it Jinyoung?”

“Are you really sure about this, hyung?”

“Yes, I am. Are you doing it?”

“I’ll try Hyung.”

“I’ll expect that. And don’t worry we’ll help you.”

 

 

That was the conversation I have with Jinyoung before we arrived at the venue, which was the family resort owned by Chanyeol’s parents. I pulled the car to the parking lot. Jaemi was asleep. Chanyeol called and said that everything’s ready.

 

“Micmic, we’re here already.” Jinyoung wake Jaemi softly, she groaned and opened her eyes.

“Where are we?” she asked.

“Somewhere you’d love.” I answered.

“Eh?” she went out of the car and smiled when she guessed that we’re in a resort. I can see that she was excited. I got hold of her left hand while Jinyoung captured the other one. We blindfolded her once again.

 

“Oppa! Jinjin? What’s going on?” she asked, a little shocked of what we did.

“Just hold us, okay?” I answered.

“Oppa…”she whined as we started to drag her. We we’re laughing at how cute she looked like. I got the blindfold from her eyes once we reached the others.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” everyone shouted.

“Wow! Kamsamnida!” Jaemi kept on bowing and eyeing the beach carefully.

“Stop staring at the beach, birthday girl! You can get in there once we finish eating, but blow your candles first and open your gifts.” Her mom said.

 

She got excited and started on opening her gifts. She opened all the gifts present. Hyunjae came to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter