Chapter 18

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

DO’s POV

 

Sehun left my cousin, Krystal by the beach with Kai and Hyunjae. And I know the reason. He’s jealous. He is jealous with Jung Jinyoung. He’s jealous for Jaemi and Jinyoung got close that fast.

 

Want to know why I knew?

 

It’s because I was being observant. He’s been acting strange, so as Jaemi. It all started when Baekhyun and the guys started discussing about Jaemi’s sudden confession. I knew everything. But I kept my mouth shut for Krystal.

 

But now, I had just realized. I have to tell her, I got to tell her. She deserves to know the truth. But as of now, I have to wait. I don’t want to ruin Jaemi’s birthday celebration. Even though I kinda not like her, I still respect that today’s a special day for her.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Jaemi’s happy. Jinyoung’s doing a great job. And Sehun’s jealous. I just saw him walked out and entered the room he’d be sharing with his brother.

 

“Oppa, let’s go swimming.” Jaemi said as she pulled me towards the sea. She then pulled Kai and Hyunjae together.

 

“Krystal! Kyungsoo oppa! Come and join us!” she said and the two obliged.

 

Jaemi started splashing water on everybody. It was Jaemi against us all. And I can see that she was enjoying very much.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

At the room, Sehun heard the chants, laughter and noise produced by the people outside. He peeked by the glass window and saw everybody in the sea and was enjoying splashing water to each other. He decided to change and join them. Everybody was happy. Soon the laughter died and all was just tired, except for the two people who were still playing with the water.

 

“Yah! Jinjin oppa! Hahaha!” Jaemi said between her laughs, while running in the body of water.

“Haha! I’ll catch you!” Jinyoung answered.

 

Jaemi tired her best to run away but because of the water she ran in slow motion. But still because of the water, she tripped and was like drowning, which alerted the jealous Sehun.

 

“YAH!” Sehun shouted as he stood up which alerted the others. They were about toran towards her when she stood up and was laughing as hard as she can.

 

 

“HAHA—that. Was. Fun!” she exclaimed.

“Yah!” Jinyoung pulled her into a tight hug.

“You scared me.” He said softly.

 

“Yah! Yah! You two. Get in here!” Suho instructed. The two obliged and swam towards the shore.

 

Upon reaching them, Suho hugged Jaemi right away, Chanyeol hugged the two, followed by Baekhyun who hugged them and so as Kai.

 

“Yah, you scared us.” Suho said calmly.

“Mianhe..” the cute Jaemi answered.

“But.. it was fun though.” She added and laughed.

“Shut up! It isn’t funny!” Sehun shouted which make the heads of the people around to face him.

“Eh?”  Jaemi was shocked. They were staring with each other which make the atmosphere awkward.

 

“Unnie, let’s go and change. You might catch a cold.” Hyunjae, who noticed the atmosphere said.

 

 

After changing to their dry clothes, everybody was called to gather for their little presentation.

 

 

“Since we’re all here already, we planned to make a little entertainment program just for you.” Baekhyun said while pointing to Jaemi.

“Now, welcome everybody. I will be your host for tonight, I’m Byun Baekhyun and welcome to Music Bank Special Edition!” he said cheerfully, which earn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter