Guys talk

Precious Three Months

Nichkhun was reading an Archie comic book when Taecyeon went inside their room. The former noticed that the latter had been smiling a lot lately.

"Ya, Taecyeon-ah, you seem so happy today."

"Do l look happy to you?"

Nichkhun then told his roommate to close the door shut. Then he rose from bed and smiled. "How's your 'date' with your girlfriend?"

Taecyeon laughed. "Girlfriend? Who? Eun Jung-ah? She's not my namja."

"Hmmm...I bet you had another round of naughty games after I caught you last week. How was it?"

"Aish, Hyung, I know I had been telling you about my past girlfriends, but I'd rather have this rendezvous with EJ a secret." Taecyeon said. He couldn't stop thinking about her since that night he sneaked in her room like a burglar. But Nichkhun wasn't one to take no for an answer.

"Yah...you're being unfair now, aren't you? Why can't you tell me your misadventure?"

So, Taecyeon relented and recounted all that had happened that night.

"Yahhhhh....you've really done it, man! I knew she knew that I knew, but she acted as if nothing had happened. I bet she was really asking for more from you after that, right?"

"On the contrary, no," Taecyeon said. "EJ still had her reservations about me. She liked me, but when I mention about love to her, she'd look at me as if I'm a ghost. She still hasn't gotten over her first love." Uh, ohhhh...Taecyeon spilled the beans, and he then berated himself for saying it.

"Mwoh? Noona had a previous boyfriend? How come I never knew?"

Taecyeon clenched his fist. He wanted to bang his head on the wall for being so stupid. He felt he was betraying Eun Jung for telling her secret, when she was so very careful not disclosing where the 2PM guys were.

"Well..mianhe hyung. It's a secret between her and me."

Nichkhun then shrugged his shoulder and opened his comic book. "Arrasseo. I guess you're now really into her world. You've become secretive now, Taecyeon-ah. You really got that habit from your ladylove."

"Ladylove my . By the way, hyung, had you talked to our other half lately?"

"Other half? 2AM? Ne."

"How are they?"

"Well, our maknae's really into that Jiyeon girl. But something did happen last week, though. Woo Young knew the story, so you better ask him. But just this afternoon, I was texting with Chang Min hyung, and he said Jin Woon was all flustered when Noona talked to him about his attitude when he's around Jiyeon. Man, she's not even the girl's mom, yet she's acting all too protective! What's she trying to protect? Her reputation?" Nichkhun said.

"I guess she really cares for her students like the way she cared for us, that's all."

"Ehhhh....you're really in love, aren't you, Taecyeon-ah?"

"Aish, cut it out hyung. You're making me miss her."

Nichkhun giggled and teased Taecyeon all the more about Eun Jung. But Taecyeon just smiled. He knew that his lady love had been thinking about him too. Suddenly, an idea crossed his mind. And he grinned.