Chapter 12 (Teaser)

~Let's move on, Let's Not~

I held him by his collar, firmly looking into his eyes. " Why the hell did you follow me here?!".

His eyes clearly read fear. " Look I just wanted to watch over you and make sure your ok while your here!".

I hit his head harshly, frustrated with how stupid he could be. " Are you a pabo?! How could you just stalk away from all your Super Junior activities and come all the way to Japan just to see me? Aish!".

He smiled genuinely and released my tight grip on his shirt. " Because your special to me.".

I scoffed and rolled my eyes though I couldn't help but admit he still had a way with words. " Oh please like I haven't heard that one before! Stop being an idiot and get your back in Korea!".

With that I trudged away from the very spot and made my way out the door. Now I know your probably wondering, what the hell just happened??? Well to make things short and sweet I found out the suitor who had helped me with my luggage was Eunhyuk and we coincidentally happened to bump into each other at a restaurant as I had gotten hungry after realizing everything, so I took it as a chance to smack some sense into him.

" So stupid...psh corny bastard...Because your special to me~...HA!" I felt like I was going insane as I continued to mumble pointless things to myself. Yeah I was pissed, and that rarely happens with someone like me since I am the maknae of Haeyang and usually I'm a total softy.

" Yah! EunHee-ah!" Oh cursed twists of fate he's following me.

I ignored him and continued to walk as far away from that restaurant as possible. I could feel him running after me, but I tried my best to pick up the pace and walk faster.

Oh what to do, I'm hungry. I thought as I rubbed my poor starving belly.

" Yah! EunHee." I guess I hadn't noticed and he had finally caught up with me, grabbing my arm.

I didn't answer, it was so obvious I was incerdibly pissed at him.

He shook me like a chinese rag doll. " EunHee~" He pouted and continued to shake me.

" WHAT?!" I yelled and turned around to give him a glare, " You follow me all the way here to Japan and still find a reason to follow me around like a e! I'm going to say this once and once only, GO AWAY EUNHYUK! FOREVER! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" And with that I walked away from him and left him there, hoping he wouldn't follow me any further.

He obviously wasn't going to give up, pulling me into a hug from behind. " Aw don't be silly Eunnie, you know you love me.".

His old nickname for me caught me off guard. He was taunting, no TEASING me into giving in...I wasn't going to let that happen. " Get off me!" I yelled bitterly.

He gave me his usual gummy smile he'd give me when we were dating. " Technically i'm not on you.".

" You know what I mean!" I couldn't stand the way he was so laid back after all that had happened between us, " Why do you enjoy teasing me? HUH?!".

He looked down and fiddled with his fingers. " I'm honestly not teasing you.".

" Don't be stupid!" By now my fists were clecnhed and my knuckles were white, " I'm not like how I used to be! I am not going to follow you around like a lost puppy! WE. ARE. OVER!".

I turned away and ran as fast as I could, but I could feel him close behind me. I could see the hotel in the distance, not too far away. I ran faster than my own little feet could take my. I glided across the street and looked back, he was still following, hot on my trail. I turned back and my eyes widened.

The last thing I saw was a 16 wheeler truck heading fast towards my way before everything went black. 

 

 

Hey guys long time no see~

I figured it wasn't fair that I've been keeping you guys waiting for so long so now I've decided to come back. I feel that I should finish this story and my other story "Appa Is In Love With Me" first before anything since these are really the only two stories I get the most feedback on.

I was going to get back on here a long time ago but suddenly when I thought all the stress was gone. I entered high school and tons of my friends changed and tons moved on to bigger and better things and took me a while to realize that everyone changes for a reason and if your not part of the equation, find a new one to BE a part of. Then we had break and I though yay I can get back to the story then but NOOOOO I get two freaking projects to get done in a week. Then this break I get ANOTHER PROJECT!!!! I finished it FINALLY so I'm back on the job! Wish me luck <3

 

- Kiraheart