Eunhyuk, She will be mine

~Let's move on, Let's Not~

I stared at my phone, contemplating whether or not to call her.

I was scrolling through my contacts and happened to stop at her name, EunHee, Kim EunHee, my ex-lover.

Out of instinct I accidentally dialed her number. At first I went berzerk, but it was her old number, she probably would've changed it by now.

" Yeobosaeyo?" I heard her answer.

" ." I silently cursed and hung up the phone.

I don't even know why I still have her number, I guess I forgot to delete it or maybe I never wanted to, who knows.

Hearing her voice, seeing her again, it brings back so many memories. So many rich memories I've had with her that seem to grasp onto my heart so very tightly it's almost impossible for me to breathe.

I layed onto my bed and slammed the pillow onto my face.

" EunHee-ah." I whispered to myself.

" EUNHEE!!" I yelled out loud, hoping none of the members would hear me, especially Ryeowook.

I heard my bedroom door open. I shot up and threw the pillow beside me, pretending to act natural as if I didn't just stupidly yell the name I wanted so much to say all day.

" Eunhyuk-ah.".

I looked up and saw Sungmin, standing there and smiling at me.

He chuckled. " Still like her eh?".

I blushed and turned away. " Whatever.".

He smiled and sat next to me. " I know you do, admit it.".

I said nothing and buried my head back into my pillow. It was silent for a moment before Sungmin spoke up again.

" Well, you can't" He said firmly.

I sat up again and frowned at him. " What the hell do you mean? I can like her if I want to!".

He scoffed. " Do you really think she'll come back to you? You broke her heart, your done.".

I laughed. " Right right. Then who will she go to?".

He rolled his eyes. " Anyone she wants to and that person definitely won't be you. I'll make sure it won't be. I've liked EunHee for a long time, longer than you have and I'm determined to win her heart.".

This time a deep scowl spread across my face. Who the hell does this guy think he is?

He got up and walked out the room before saying, " She will be mine.".

I rubbed my temples and plopped back onto the bed. Did I really just agree to this? I'm going to fight for a girl who probably wants nothing to do with me. Does this make any sense? Is it worth it?

All these questions ran through my head like electricity.

I sighed and thought about Sungmin's words. She will be mine.

I stood up and put on my shoes. I needed to take a walk.

I ignored Leeteuk's constant shouts on the whereabouts of where I would be going to and walked outside, fresh air engulfing me.

I walked past parks and small ramen retaurants until something caught my eye. A fairly small cafe'. Old fashioned and pretty old looking, but just the place for me.

I walked in and was about to walk over to the cashier to order when I accidentally bumped into a girl, causing her to drop her latte.

" AISH!" She yelled furiously.

She looked up and my eyes widened. " EunHee?".

She clenched her teeth. " You again?! Look what you've done, I paid good money for that!".

I gulped, feeling guilty. " I c-could buy you a-another one.".

I stuttered, great, nice going Eunhyuk.

She rolled her eyes. " Forget it, besides I don't want anything from you.".

She turned around and was about to walk away, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

" No!" I yelled.

She tried to pry my hand off her arm, but I was determined to hang on. She shook her arm mercilessly, trying to get me to let go.

I stopped her and kept her still. " Just let me talk to you.".

She began to start pulling again. " No! No, I don't want to talk to you, let me go!!!".

I yanked her arm causing her to collide with my body. I caught her by her waist and looked into her eyes.

" I just want to hear you talk to me again." I whispered softly into her ear, hoping she would comply.

I felt her heat up and I thought she would be putty in my hands any second, but suddenly she pushed me away causing me to lose footing and fall onto the floor.

" I hate you!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

She ran out the cafe' and onto the streets of Seoul. I felt my heart rip after she said that. I held onto my chest and felt something wet on my cheeks. It was not too long before I realized those were tears.

I followed my instinct and stood up, running out the door and chased after her.