EunHee, we miss you

~Let's move on, Let's Not~

I decided another chapter would be okay, this story still interest me in a way. Thanks for the support! SARANGHAE<3

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep~

I had my eyes closed and had Rolling in the Deep by Adele on loop. I felt as if it was related to me, I don't know how but there was something that told me it did.

" Would all passenger please buckle your seat. We are now arriving in Tokyo, Japan.".

I sighed and opened my eyes, not daring to turn off my ipod and silently chanting to myself, " You'll be fine Eunhee-ah. It will all be over before you know it.".

I watched as we got closer and closer to civilization.

The scars of your love,
Remind me of us~

I let out a sigh again and subconciously thought of Eunhyuk. I still don't know how he got the idea of liking me again. It was like the moment I had become successful he found a reason to love me again. It didn't make sense it was like some sort of trick he was trying to play on my brain or something. I fought back the tears and tried my best to push him out of my mind. I knew one thing was for sure, I wasn't going to allow him to love me.

Slowly we touched the ground and soon everyone got up retrieving their luggage from the cabinets above. I unbuckled myself and stood up, turning off my ipod in the process and reaching for my luggage. Sadly I haven't grown much so I was jumping trying to reach the handle or at least a mere zipper to pull it out.

Suddenly I saw a hand reach for the handle and pull it down for me, setting it on the ground. I turned around and looked at the suitor who had kindly helped me. He was wearing big glasses and a scarf was around his neck, slightly covering his face, a large cap over his head.

I awkwardly smiled, " Uh Thank you.".

He nodded in response and walked away. Very mysterious. It wasn't really that cold, yet he wrapped himself in layers of clothes as if we had just landed at the heart of Antarctica.

 I walked off the plane and soon I was catching a cab to Shibuya Tobu Hotel. I thanked the cab driver and paid him a reasonable amount of cash, stepping out of the cab onto the streets of Tokyo, Japan.

" Here we go. " I muttered to myself as I walked towards the large entrance of the amazingly tall hotel, though with my height everything's tall to me.

I walked in to be greeted by the handsome door man. After checking I made my way to my room.

My room was huge, almost like an apartment except everything was waaay too fancy. I pushed open the curtains to find a splendid view of Tokyo. I could see Tokyo on the horizon as well as the beautiful hustle bustle of Japan below. I admire the giant anime signs that hung here and there.

All of a sudden my phone rang.

" Yeobosaeyo?" I answered.

" Yah dongsaeng, have you made it safely?" It was Ae Cha.

I smiled even though I knew she couldn't see me. " Neh unnie I'm doing fine here.".

I heard Joo Eun yell from afar. " Eunhee dongsaeng come back! Save me from these horrid people.".

I laughed and scoffed. " Woah~ First time the almighty Joo Eun asks for help.".

I heard her yell in disapproval. " Yah! Are you being disrespectful to your elders?!".

I laughed once again then smirked. " Aish ahjumma your turning into Heechul oppa!".

" Yah I'm nothing like that ungrateful..." She mumbled the rest to herself, let's just say Heechul and were not on good terms yet everyone thought they could make a cute couple, but of course they "say" it will never happen we all beg to differ.

I felt my tummy grumble and I decided I was going out to get some food. " Arasso guys I've got to go. I'm hungry~".

I heard Mi Sun unnie's melodic giggle in the background making me suspicious, it sounded more crazed this time. " Everything ok over there?" I asked.

Ae Cha slightly coughed in embarrassment. " Ummm surprisingly....Mi Sun's drunk.".

My eyes widened, matching the size of Elmo's ping pong ball eyes. " EH?!?! Inoccent Mi Sun unnie?!".

Joo Eun apparently had grabbed the phone from Ae Cha because her was a lot closer now. " Yeah I don't even know what happened but she keeps yelling your name, she really misses you.".

I smiled sadly and tried hide my depression. " Oh chincha(really)? I miss her too.".

" DONGSAENG!!" I heard Mi Sun yell, wow she definitely sounds high.

Joo Eun spoke again. " Well guess you need to fill that big belly of yours so I'll hang up now.".

I pouted in disapproval. " Yah I don't have a big belly." But the line was already dead.

I sulked and closed my phone.

Even though I was extremely hungry I felt a strong dose of jet lag overpowering me. I yawned and stretched my arms. I would unpack later, besides, I had a feeling I would be here for awhile. I plopped onto my bed and closed my eyes. Weirdly my dreams kept being interrupted by a man wearing a black cap, scarf around his face, with large sunglasses on his face. I then realized it was the man who had so kindly decided to help me get my luggage when the cabinets at the very top of the plane decided to take advantage of my shortness. I tried to remember everything I could about this man as he struck a familiar chord in my brain, I found him interesting. Soon I could see him vividly right in front of me, I tried remembering every little detail of his appearance and all of a sudden my mind stopped  at one particular part of his outfit. Barely noticeable on the inside of his jacket was the picture of an anime monkey with a person' s name written below it.

My eyes shot open and I sat up on my bed.

" EUNHYUK!!!!!!!!"