Yeouido Park

We Got Married !

Both of them get off from the bus start to walking into Yeouido Park . It was really a beautiful park and popular in Seoul .

Both of them were given mission card and it's wrote ' Congratulations for your marriage ! '

Then both of them saw a picnic basket on the picnic mat under the tree .

"You want us to eat here?" L ask the cameraman and the cameraman just nod . 

L open his shoes first and walk on the picnic mat then he reach for his hand "Be careful" L said .

Jiyeon just shyly smile . "Aigoo , so cute . Caring for each other" Park Misun [MC] said .

Both of them now sit on the picnic mat and L slowly open the picnic basket and there were mission card in the picnic basket also various of food .

The mission card were wrote 'Enjoy your date comfortably'

L start to take the food from the basket and put it on the mat .

"You want this , Yeon-ah" L ask her and then blush .

"Gomawo Myung-ah~" Jiyeon said after L handed her the sandwich .

Both of them were enjoy eating and start to offer each other food .

"Myung-ah , you want to try this ?" Jiyeon said and start to feed him .

"It's delicious" L said and smile .

"Woah , they feed each other . It's nice" Soyeon [GUEST MC] said .

 

After a few days , 

 

Jiyeon and L is walking and enjoy the scenery then the cameraman give them a mission card .

It were written 'House for newly wed . The address is XXX'

"Kaja" L said and start to hold Jiyeon's hand .

Both of them now were in front of the house that were located like stated on the address . 

Both of them going into the house and ring the bell of the house .

A few minutes later , there's ajummah open the door .

"Annyeonghesayo" both of them said and bow .

"Oh , annyeonghesayo . You want to see the house" the ajummah said also stated as landlord .

"Deh" L said and smile .

"Come follow me" the landlord lady said .

Jiyeon and L just follow her and saw there's a simple yet beautiful house with full furnishings .

"Here's the key , if there's anything else I'll be downstairs" the landlord lady said and smile .

"Deh , kamsahmnida" both of them said and bow .

After the landlord left , they start touring the house . Start from the main bedroom also their room .

"Myung-ah , come's look here . So beautiful" Jiyeon said excitedly when she went into their room and see the beautiful decoration on their room .

Then , both of them start to look another room one by one .

After then , both of them start to sit on the sofa .

"I think we should brought some our things for more decoration and also grocery" Jiyeon said .

"I think we should too" Myungsoo said and smile .

"Let's visit our house later and brought some things" L said .

"Deh" Jiyeon said and smile .

After finish touring their house , they leave their home .

 

A few days later ,

 

Jiyeon went into their house first and greet the cameraman and a few minutes later L come into their house .

Jiyeon who brought many things start to unpacking the things one by one .

While L , he also brought some things and help Jiyeon to unpacking too .

"Myung-ah , you want coffee ?" Jiyeon ask him .

"Sure" L replied who's busy unpacking things .

It was really cold day also both of them decided to stay at the home and decorating the house .

"Coffee would be really nice if drink on the cold day" Jiyeon mumbled to herself in front of the camera .

While L , he still confuse how would he clean the mess up .

"Yeon-ah" L called Jiyeon .

"Deh" Jiyeon said and come to him .

"What's is this thing ?" L said as he show her the things that she brought .

"It's massager Myung-ah" Jiyeon said .

"How you never know this" Jiyeon said and pout .

After Jiyeon's finishing making coffee , she also help him back to unpack the things .

" Eotteo ? ( How is it ? )" Jiyeon ask him after he sip the coffee that Jiyeon's make .

"It's delicious" L said and smile .

Jiyeon just smile to hear his compliment .

"Myung-ah , how about we do welcoming home ? We can invite brother in-law" Jiyeon suggest .

"It would be nice too" L said .

 

{In the studio}

Q : What do you think of the house ?

"It's really nice and I really like it so much" Jiyeon said and smile widely .

 

"Myung-ah , looks what I found here" Jiyeon said excitedly .

It was two pair of cute slipper she found . 

"This pair is for you and one pair is for me" Jiyeon said while L just smile to see Jiyeon cuteness .

Both of them start to clean the mess up and their looks much more better than before which looks simple but still nice .

 

 

Guyssss ! Just updating ! And their new house , and thanks you for kimxbb for making me a beautiful poster and also background . How this chapter ? Is it boring , I know it's boring . Don't just read also suscribe it and comment more . :)

 

Also today is for my favourite  beautiful Japan actress birthday . It's ARAGAKI YUI ! Sweet 24 . 110688