1st Cafe Date

We Got Married !

Both of them walk into cafe.

L pull out the chair for Jiyeon to sit and push it when Jiyeon ready to sit.

"..",both of them is seated but it still in awkward moment.

"It's awkward right?",L said and smile.

"Deh",Jiyeon said and smile too."Chukkae for getting first with Be Mine song.I love that song",Jiyeon said and clap.

"Kamsahamnida,I heard you also going back and forth to Japan for your debut",L said.

"Ah,deh",Jiyeon.

"Hmm,should we decide what name we should call for each other?",Jiyeon suggest.

"How about I call you Yeon~",L said.

"Hmm.Your real name is Kim Myungsoo,how about Myung~ so that it will become Myungie",Jiyeon said with cheerful tone.

"Finally they have nickname for each other.How sweet , Myung and Yeon~",Park Misun [MC] said and start to clap her hand.

"Should I try it to call? Yeon-ah~",L said and start to being shy.

"Deh Myung-ah~",Jiyeon said and smile.

Both of them now is little awkward with each other and start being comfortable.

"Omo,so cute.I'm so envious to see both of them",Narsha [GUEST MC] said and smile.

"Recently I watch your drama,Dream High 2",L said.

"Ah,komawoyo.I heard you also act in of the drama.You looks cool",Jiyeon said and smile with her hand thumbs up.

"Ahh,chinccha.Do I look cool now?",L said and start to gazing his eyes to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon start laughing with L gazing and then L also laugh.

 

{In the studio}

Q : L is older than you right ? Why don't try to call him oppa ?

"Ah,actually I want to try it after this . Like this Myung oppa~",Jiyeon said and smile shyly.

 

After that , both of them out from the cafe and it was a cold day.

"It's cold today",L said as he heat his by rub his hand with other hand.

"Deh",Jiyeon said.

Then L took off his neck scarf and give it to Jiyeon.

"Komawoyo",Jiyeon said and smile.

Both of them now is using physical contact by holding with each other hands by walking.

"Omo,so sweet this couple", Nayoung [MC] said while Narsha [GUEST MC] show her jelous face.

While both of them is walking , there's a tree with a lot of notes hang by the branch of tree.

"Should we write our wish too?",L said.

"Deh",Jiyeon said.

Both of them start to write their wish at yellow note.

Then they tie on of the branch.

{In the studio}

Q : What do you wrote at the notes?

"Ah, I just wrote that both of us will be along together", Jiyeon said and quickly hide her face.

{In the studio}

Q : What do you wrote on the notes?

"I just wrote that ' We can do it ' with our names",L said and smile shyly.

 

The cameraman gives them mission card,

"What is this?",L ask the cameraman while Jiyeon don't know what to do.

The mission card says : 

Go to Yeouido Park and enjoy your first date.

♥♥

"Should we go now ?",L ask his partner.

"Deh",Jiyeon said.

Both of them ride the bus that were just in time and seat at the back.

"What should we do ?",L ask.

"How about I make a video call to my hyung (Infinite members)",L said.

"Let's make it suprise it then",Jiyeon said.

First of it L make a video call to Sunggyu.

"Annyeonghesayo.Myungsoo-ah",Sunggyu said while munching snack.

"Hyung,you know recently I got a girlfriend",L said and hold his laugh.

"BWOH!",Sunggyu said and start to laugh hardly.

"You've got to be kidding right ?",Sunggyu said and can't stop laughing.

"Anii, I really got.She's celebrity.",L said confidently while Jiyeon start laugh.

"What is her occupation?",Sunggyu said and start to sip his drink.

"Like a celebrity of course.She's singer and actor,she's one of the member of the group.",L said and start to give hint.

"SNSD?",Sunggyu ask.

"Anii,their famous song is daebak last year",L said and start to give hint again.

"Roly-Poly ?",Sunggyu guess.

Jiyeon shock when Sunggyu guess the song of her group.

"T-ARA?",Sunggyu guess again?

"Is it Jiyeon?",Sunggyu guess again and again.

"Deh",L said confidently.

"Aii,you've got to be kidding",Sunggyu said again.

L took the phone in front of Jiyeon and Sunggyu immediately greet Jiyeon.

"Looks like Sunggyu freaked out with all his guess",Park Misun [MC] said and laugh.

"Oh Annyeonghesayo",Sunggyu greet politely.

"Annyeonghesayo",Jiyeon greet back.

Then L talk to his hyung back.

"Aigoo Myungsoo-ah.Daebak",Sunggyu said with amazed tone.

"See,deh.Alright,I will see you later.Bye",L talk to Sunggyu.

"Bye Jiyeon-shii,hope Myungsoo will take care of you!",Sunggyu said.

L hang up the call and decide to call someone.

"Woohyun hyung!",L start to shout as the person pick up his video call.

"Myung-soo!",Woohyun start to pronounce L name one by one.

"Woohyun really like to make others laugh",Narsha [GUEST MC] said.

"Hyung,I got a lover now and she's celebrity.",L said.

"Chincca,dugu? Woah Myungsoo you daebak",Woohyun start to shout from the phone.

L gives the phone to Jiyeon and Jiyeon greet Woohyun politely.

"Annyeonghesayo",Jiyeon greet and smile politely.

"Oh,annyeonghesayo",Woohyun greet back.

"Jiyeon-shii,it's honor to see you",Woohyun said.

"Ah deh",Jiyeon said and smile.

Jiyeon gave L phone back and Woohyun shouted.

"Myungsooooo-ah! Daebak!",Woohyun start to be fanboy mode.

"Is she really your girlfriend?",Woohyun said.

"Deh,okay.I think that's all.I will see you later.Bye",L said as he hang up the phone.

 

Hey guys,I'm back from exam week.Is it this chapter bad or good or lame or boring? Gives out your opinion for this chaper in the comment box.I make Sunggyu and Woohyun appearance as a video call here.How is it? Next chapter is next episode okay? Just to remind you all. I love all my suscriber also for new suscriber !