First Meeting

We Got Married !

In front of INFINITE wating room.

*Knock knock

"Deh. Annyeonghesayo",Woohyun open the door and start bow when saw a cameraman in front of the door.

"Omo , is that Woohyun-shii. Is he the groom for this show of new season",Park Misun [MC] said as she saw Woohyun on the screen.

The cameraman gives him letter to him and walk out from the INFINITE waiting room.

 

A few days later,

 

The cameraman shoot the camera of someone's back view . It's a guy and he was groom himself in front of the mirror.

"I wonder who is it",Na Young [MC] said . "He looks handsome eventhough from back's view.

And finally the cameraman show who is the gorgeous young man.

"Omo,it's L-shii",Park Misun [MC] said. "So handsome".

{ In the studio}

"Annyeonghesayo,I'm L from Infinite. Please take care me well",L said and bow.

Q : What ideal type of girl do you want ?

"Hmm, I don't think about it yet but I want a girl who can take care me well and can makes me happy",L said.

-

The cameraman gives L his first mission card.It says the place of their first meeting.

L took it and start read it.

"I wonder where the place of their first meeting",Jo Hyounggi [MC] said.

"Do I should ride this car?",L ask the cameraman nod.

"Do you know who is it?",L ask the driver of the car.

The car driver just silent his mouth and focus on the road.

"Is it SECRET ? or A PINK ? or 4 Minute?",L start to ask again but the car driver just silent his mouth.

"He maybe annoyed with that driver",Jo Hyounggi [MC] said and chuckled.

While to wait for the groom to arrived to the location..

There's a girl who is sitting on the chair while read the book.

The cameraman start to close-up the camera.

"Omo,it's Jiyeon-shii from T-ARA.She is the third member who is getting married",Park Misun [MC] said.

{In the studio}

"Annyeonghesayo.I'm Park Jiyeon from T-ARA.",Jiyeon said and bow.

Q : What's your impression when being third member of T-ARA who is getting married ?

"I don't know about it first but I getting jelous to see Eunjung unnie and Hyomin unnie getting and now I'm getting married too",Jiyeon said.

Q : Who do you think would be your husband ?

"I don't think about it first but I think it's ... Woohyun-shii ? "Jiyeon said.

"Omo,it's Woohyun from INFINITE.",Park Misun [MC] said.

Finally the car had arrived to the location.The car open and see the bright atmosphere out from the car.

"Who is it?",L ask the cameraman who is in front of the bookstore.

L walk nervously into the bookstore and start to find his bride.

"Oppa,I'm nervous.Who is it?",Jiyeon ask the cameraman.

"They will meet. I wonder how their first impression of first meeting",Nayoung [MC] said.

L is just a few metre from place her bride sit.

"Woah, I'm so nervous to see",Park Misun [MC] said as she cover her eyes with her fingers.

Jiyeon still look the book that on the shelf while Myungsoo is only a few steps with her.

Myungsoo walk past Jiyeon and don't notice Jiyeon who is just near with him.

"L don't notice her",Jo Hyounggi [MC] said.

Jiyeon notice someone pass walk pass her and she saw.

L from INFINITE.

L turn away back and see Park Jiyeon the maknae from T-ARA.

"Oh, annyeonghesayo",both of them said and bow.

"L imnida",L said and bow.

"Park Jiyeon imnida",Jiyeon said and bow.

"...",the silent and awkward moment.

{In the studio}

Q : What your first impression to see her ?

"I don't expect Jiyeon will be my wife and she's beautiful.

-

Q : What your first impression to see him ?

"He nice, but I think we still awkward",Jiyeon said and smiled.

-

"How about we go to cafe so we can talk about each other?",L broked akwardness.

"Deh",Jiyeon said and smiled.

"Omo, they really cute and young couple. They so awkward with each other",Park Misun [MC] said .

 

How about this chapter ? Isn't too much awkward , I will continue their cafe date in next chapter . This will be their first meeting , comment and suscribe I will be love you all