chapter 4

Because, I really love you...

Jaemin nervously closing his school bag which is full with his brother and his cloths also their belongings. He determined to run away from the house with his brother. Eventhough he felt guilty for leaving the house that full of their memories... sweet memories.

 

But everything change now, if appa knew how much they suffer after their appa has gone appa definitely agree with his decision.

 

“Jaemin-ah, please hurry up!” a voice whispered from the door. Jaemin quickly hold the bag and get out from the room meeting also the nervous Taecyeon which waiting for him.

 

“hyung,i have finish gather my things. Lets get Joongie hyung.” i dont know why did Joongie hyung leave me when i need him, i really want him to be by my side after those bad moments happen. Usually, he will stay with me and comfort me. I know i cant depend on him too much, but he is all i have in this world. I quickened my step but ensure that its a still quiet to make sure we are not caught up.

 

as i arrive, i quickly open the door. I didnt switch on the lamp since the table lamp is on. Hyung was sleep soundlessly on the bed. Slowly i sat beside him to wake him up.

 

“hyung, wake up...” he slowly stirred and open his eyes.

 

“Jae? Is something wrong? Why are you here?” he try to sit but as soon as his body bent he groaned indicating that he was so in pain.

 

“hyung, whats wrong. Are you hurt” i held his bare shoulder to help him sit down properly.

 

“hyung, is alright. Nothings wrong. Dont worry.” it so weird since when hyung sleep ? He never done this. But i just keep it in my heart.

 

“hyung, lets run away.” hyung look at me shocked.

 

“taecyeon is here. He want help us. He cant stand seeing us suffered. He wil sent us far away from here with his sister. I have packed all the things, hyung's too. Quick, before anyone wake up and notice about us.” hyung only stare at me before he pull me into his arms and hug me tightly.

 

“we'll get out from here?”

 

“emm, taecyeon hyung will help us. We'll be safe. As long hyung is with me, i'll be safe. I'll find you cloths to wear. Wait up.” i release the hug and pick some cloth for hyung.

 

 “hyung this is for you.” i handed the cloths to him.

“thank you Baby Jae, can you wait me outside. I'll change quickly.” hesitantly i nodded and wait for him with taecyeon hyung. After 3 minutes, Jaejoong hyung was

ready but his walk is abit...

 

“hyung are you hurt? why did you walk like that?” Taecyeon hyung quickly turn to Joongie hyung and approach him. Joongie hyung only keep his mouth shut. Taecyeon hyung seem understand the situation and with a swift movement Joongie hyung was alraedy in Taecyeon hyung's arm in bridal style. But even I cant understand why, again i force to just keep my mouth shut.

 

“lets go.” we quickly pace to the back door. Taecyeon has called a taxi that ready for us. After make sure that we are safe, we opened the gate. Taecyeon hyung said he already drugged the dog so the dog will sleep for tonight. After we arrive at the taxi that park a several meter from our house, i quickly hop in. Taecyeon hyung carefully place Joongie hyung next to me. Taecyeon almost close the door before Joongie hyung stops him.

 

“you're not following us?”hesitantly, Taecyeon hyung get in the taxi and pull us into his arm.

 

“i am really sorry, i suppose to take care of you guys. But i was fool, i really need this work. This is the only work that i can do. Also, this the only thing that i can do for you guys. Get a better life. Dont come back here, this place is not yours anymore. Do you understand?” Taecyeon hyung quickly wipe our tears that has fallen uncontrobally.

 

“dont cry. You guys are strong boys. Come hug hyung for the last time.” we were pulled again into his arm.

 

“what if uncle know you're behind this. What will you do? You know he will never let you go.” Joongie hyung look at him. But Taecyeon hyung only smile and ruffled Joongi hyung's hair.

 

“you silly boy, i am adult. I can take care of myself just fine. Dont worry okay” Joongie hyung and i could only stare at him getting out the car. He carefully close the door and wave goodbye. Joongie hyung quickly opened the window.

 

“Taecyeon hyung, really.... thank you so much for everything” Joongie hyung and i also waving to him. Taecyeon hyung smile gracefully to us and waving happily as our taxi also move on.

 

BANG! BANG!

 

The loud sound startled us but seeing Taecyeon hyung suddenly fall onto his knees make us more shock. Like crazy, i trembled and calling for him.

 

“TAECYEON HYUNG!!!!!” I called him from the disclosed window. Joongie hyung crying silently as we saw Taecyeon hyung weakly waving us goodbye before he his head hit the ground. I can feel Joongie hyung hug me while trying so hard to cover his sob.

 

“hyung let me go, we have save him! Hyung we have to bring him to the hospital! Hyung let me go.... hyung... let me take him with us.... Joongie hyung...isk isk...” weakly i tried to pry the hold around me while the tear has falling like a river. Hyung only tightened the hold around me.

 

“ahjusshi, drive the fastest as you can.” the stern voice from Joongie hyung was followed by screeching sound as the taxi speed up and several shots were released. I silently pray that Taecyeon hyung will save eventhough i know he wont. And its so hurt inside.

 

Taecyeon hyung, thank you, goodbye...