chapter 5

Because, I really love you...

 

“so, that was the last time you saw him?” still his wife's hair, his mind slowly trying to figure out the situation.

 

“uhmm... and then when i wake up, i already in the hospital with numerous wire attached to my body. The nurses say that i invoved in accidents. The driver died before doctors can save him. There were no hyung, they say that. Its only me and the driver” Jaemin shift closer to his husband, seeking for warmth that only his husband can offer.

 

“how can that be? This hard to figure out...” Yunho frown while thinking the possibilities.

 

“dont know though... when i woke up, they said that it has been 4 weeks since the accidents, i was in coma. Thats why they didnt find hyung. Hyung isnt in the car. I couldnt find him though...”

Jaemin tilt his head and look to his husband.

 

“Yunnie... can you promise me?” not aware that his hand clutching to his husband cloth to tight.

 

“what baby Jae?”

 

“promise me that you will find Joongie hyung for me? I dont want anything else... i just want him to be happy... and tell him that i miss him so much” Yunho smiled and kissed his wife on the forehead.

 

“anything for you... now sleep, its already twelve” Jaemin nodding cutely before placing a hard kiss on his husband cheek.

 

“nightie, Yunnie” laying properly on his husband side while adjusting they position as his husband wrapping his arm securely around his petite waist.

 

“you too...” the night is like the other night, so peace.

 

*******************************************************************

Changmin and Ryry first date

 

“unnie, it just a lunch! Stop exaggerating will you!” Ryry yelled can be heard all over the house almost several hours already. His sisters became overly excited as his soon to be fiance that choosed by his father asking her for lunch to know each other. His sisers barged into his room at early in the morning while trying to convince her that she would be the most beautiful angel.

 

“no Ryry! This is the most crucial moments. You must be appeal. And for that, YOU NEED US....” Ryry could only gaped as his sister, Kyky winking at her.

 

“Unnie, i am jus going to wear a blouse and a jeans. Fullstop.” Ryry pick the cloth and glare to her sisters.

 

“well unfortunately you're not in the decision table. YOU. ARE. GOING. TO. WEAR. WHAT. WE'LL. CHOOSE. All his turn to glare to her. She groaned frustratedly.

 

After 2 hours choosing the right outfit for her lunch, her sisters decide to wear her a light purple mini dress which only reached her mid thigh. She likes the colour so much as much red, but this too short to her liking.

 

“should i match it with a pair of....”

 

“unfortunately no. This the right way to wear it. No changes accepted.” her sisters not even looking at her as they picking the best accessories for thair little sisters.

 

“but unnie... i've never wore something like this before. And this is too appeal for lunch dont you think?” tugging his sister's shirt whom is favourite, Hyhy, she try to used another way to convinced her.

 

“well...” Hyhy look at her while examining her from head to toe.

 

“its reaaly look good. No reason not to like it. Just wear it ok..” Hyhy continue helping their another sisters to find the matching accessories, shoes and handbag. Ryry could only sighed. She sat on the couch while looking at her sisters so determined. She just let them be..' i am their little sister after all..'

 

When she woke after half an hours that she fell asleep, Ryry was beyond shock as her sisters

already put her some make up and accessories and a loud yelled of 'yes'.

 

“you are done. PERFECTLY. Just what we thought.” Ryry walk toward mirror and see her reflection. Her pink cheek, moist lips and eyeliner. Not too thick. Much to her liking.

 

“i'll send you to the restaurant, be careful because you're going to wear high heel” Ryry only nodded, she perfectly fine with high heel. Or she atually love high heel. It gave her more confidence. Getting out from her room, she saw her father, mother and ltittle brother waiting for her at the living room.

 

“you look different...” his brother Dydy spoke. Pretending not to hear, she pass him to her mother.

 

“umma, what do you think?” kneeling in front of her, she smiled.

 

“good. Now go, remember not to mess up anything ok...” a soft kiss landed on her forehead. Her smile wider. Kissing her mother both cheeks as thanks and kiisng his father's left cheek after that.

 

On her way out to the door, she can hear his father “good luck!” she happily walked to the car. Imagining thing that will happen to her. But remembering her soon to be fiance which is too handsome, and tall and rich... really made her afraid. But know no one know her\his faith right, so just try...

 

“Kim Ryry, fighting!!!” she yelled as much she could...

 

**********

 

a\n: just a short update... hope you guys enjoy...