Chapter 8: I'm sorry

FANGIRLFRIEND

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krd6BaJuoZE

Days, weeks, months and another year passed. Your relationship with Junhyung is starting to crash down. But both of you manage to save it, luckily. Things and confusion started to form inside your mind again and poor guilt with dreadful conscience stresses you out. You once went home to Incheon to your mom to ask for advice.

“My daughter, arguments and problems are very normal within couples. Besides, both of you were always be able to go through it and survive. Just think about it, okay? Whatever your decision is, I’ll be here and umma will support you.”

You also talked to G.Na who has been like a mother to you. A helping hand, and a shoulder to lean on.

“Unnie, I don’t know what to do anymore. I can’t fully decide.”

“________-ah, just follow your heart and think of what’s the best. Don’t think of anything you’ll lose after that, think of what you’ll earn or gain with the decision you make.”

Now, you’re at the bistro with Peniel. You wanna decide for the right thing with the person you trusted, loved and thankful the most. He comforted you the whole time and just listens to you talking or mumbling. The both of you were drinking while listening to the woman singing in front. Suddenly, Peniel excused himself for a while then came back after a few minutes.

“Where have you been?” You asked, sipping the rd glass of wine.

“Watch this.” He said and crossed his legs.

Then the singer talked on the mic and said. “This was requested by Mr. Shin Donggeun from Table 11 and a song dedicated for Ms. Park ____.” Then she nodded at the guitarists and pianist behind her.

~Everyday I'm waking up to dejavu
Someone's always telling me not to stick with you
Could it be the nights we spent to fixin' us

I never thought that we were really that messed up~

 

“Pen! What’s this?” You whispered at him, chuckling. He just smiled softly.

~Should've shut my mouth and kept it all to myself
Cause now they've got me feeling I should be with somebody else.

Peniel held for your hand and smiles weakly only to know that tears start escaping your eyes. He told you to have a word with Junhyung now and clear things up. These days, he often see you cry because of arguments with Junhyung and it’s 10x more painful for him. The fact that he likes you more than a friend but chose to keep his feelings aside for he doesn’t want to lose the friendship you have with him.

 

They say we don't fit together
And I could do better, There's always something
They don't know the hell we've been through
Cause when you hold me like you do
That's when I wanna change nothing~

“I’m not mad at Junhyung hyung but please don’t make yourself suffer.” He pleased. Junhyung once blew a punch at his face once he saw the both of you together. Peniel was facing him with his back while he’s wiping your tears away. Junhyung thought that he was kissing you and hit him hard. He was drunk and depressed at that time because you had the biggest fight with him due to his jealousy again with Peniel.

“My mind’s telling me to stay with him and keep our relationship but my heart wants to let him go and leave.”

“You need to decide now.”

*************

“____-ah! I’ve been waiting for minutes here. You know I’m busy right now, what d—“

“Junhyung, you should’ve said no if you don’t want to.” You said with a pissed off voice as you walk nearer to him. He let out a deep sigh and held onto your shoulders. “Okay, okay. I’m sorry, What are we going to talk about anyways?” he asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close.

You called and asked him if both of you can meet at the beach that was very special to you and him.

You sighed and looked at him in the eyes. “Junhyung, I wanna clear things up with you.” He nodded and together, you sat on the sand.

 

“I know we often argue more often than before, but I think that was just a trial for our relationship. Especially we’re together for 2 years now.” He said, your hair. You rested your head onto his shoulder and nodded.

“Junhyung, I need you to calm down this time, okay? I don’t want this conversation to end up in screaming again.” He looked at you quickly and his mood soften as you look at him with pleading eyes.

“Okay…”

“We could’ve avoided arguing to one another if you just get a grip on yourself and stopped being jealous In a fast way.” He stays silent and hung his head low.

“I’m s—“

“I know you’re just afraid to lose me as you always say.” You cut him off and added. “And I’m very sick and tired of that excuse and reason.”

“Babe, please. S—“

“And the fact that you even accused me with my own bestfriend and you co-members…” You sniffed a bit and rubbed your nose. “…makes me wonder, Don’t you trust me?” He tightened the grip on your shoulder and reached for your hand. “Baby of course, I trust you. I’m just a jerk and a crazy . You’re just the greatest thing in my life and I don’t know what goes through my mind everytime I see you with other guys.”

“But you were not like this before!” you complained between your sobs and squeezed his hand, holding yours.

“I don’t know, my love for you just reached its different level.” Silence filled the atmosphere and the waves are the only thing you can hear.

I want a break-up.” Thos words slip off of your mouth and it made Junhyung quickly turn to you, wide-eyed.

“_______...”

“I can’t take it anymore, this decision made me so stressful these days and now I finally had a chance to choose.”

“Please, babe…” you cannot look him in the eyes for you know guilt will attack you again and the second thing you know is Junhyung had bursted into tears.

“I can’t, I won’t.” he said in between his painful cries.

“We need to, Junhyung.” You stood up and get away from his hold. But you ended up crying with him because of the sight, seeing him suffocating because of your goodbye.

“I…

I’ll let you go…” he mumbled as he catches for his breath and stood up. You unclasped the necklace and removed it off of your neck. You took his hand and lay the necklace on it. “I’m still glad I was once a big part of your life and I’ll still be one of your fangirls.” You stated and he leaned forward.

“Let me kiss you for the one last time.” He planted his lips onto yours, the goodbye kiss; soft and gentle. Both of you pulled away and smiled weakly.

“Saranghae.” You both said in unison, you turned your heels around and started walking away. Sobbing and clutching your chest while Junhyung fell on his knees, absorbing the pain he’s feeling of your goodbye. It was never easy to say farewell, but it was a decision you’ll never gonna regret.

He does really love you and he won’t think of anything he can do without you by his heart, his world. You are his strength, his inspiration, his soul, his oxygen and his one and only FANGIRLFRIEND.

You realized that as an ordinary girl, you need to live an ordinary life and love an ordinary guy. But this experience won’t take your job and hobby; fangirling.

 

************

Aweee, you didn’t expect a sad ending, don’t you? Lolol.

Well if you don’t agree with this, write your one fix –insert face here- Lmfao XD

This actually should be a sequel to my first fic “Tale of the Fangirl” that I published in B2R. But I never got a chance to finish it ‘cause I ran out of ideasss –gets hit by a truck-

I hope you liked it guys and I would like to thank my subbers, readers and people of commented.

Next Chappie will be the Epilogue so yeah.

Thank you guys!  Lovelots, yoondj <3