Chapter 5: FANGIRLFRIEND

FANGIRLFRIEND

You were sitting at one of the VIP seats in front while waiting for the concert to start. You were with your friends Yeonyoung, Soojin and Yoora. They are a huge fangirls of B2ST like you and were dying because of jealousy that you were dating a member of B2sT but still verrryyyy supportive and loved you all the way. For the next 10 minutes, B2ST will perform and all of the fans will cheer for them, especially you.

Lightsticks everywhere, flashing of cameras lighting up the dark arena, excited creams of fangirls.

You used to live in this atmosphere and were glad you are, still.

“____, have you heard that Junhyung will have a huge surprise for his girlfriend?” Soojin asked as she look at your camera that was full of of photos of you and Junhyung together.

“Aish, babo! It supposed to be a surprise! Aish, chinch!” Yoora pulled Soojin lightly.

“Oh, oh! I’m excited for that though! What it may be?” Yeonyoung popped out from behind and made a face like she’s thinking of something. Then there she goes, she snapped her fingers and blurted out,

“Oh maybe Junhyung will flash his yummy abs for the first time! (A/N: Yes please, I would dies just for that to happen ajhshgdhgsh) Omo!”

The three of them squealed at the idea and starts fangirling while you just awkwardly laughed at them. To be honest, you don’t like the idea. The fact that you already saw his chocolate abs when the two of you had a heated session on your 1st year anniversary, you still doesn’t want to be selfish though.

Suddenly, your phone vibrated that reminded you somebody texted.

From: Baby Joker

Can’t wait to see you. I miss you already.

You laughed at his dorkiness and replied,

From: you

Aigooo, we’ve been together 2 hours ago!

Well, I miss you too~

You heard giggles at your side and realized you girlfriends are spazzing over you and Junhyung again.

From: Baby Joker

The show will start now, I’m so nervous. Blow a kiss at me when I step on to the stage okay?

From: you

Omo, don’t be nervous my Joker. You’ll be fine. I will, okay? Saranghae~

From: Baby Joker

Saranghae a thousand times! <3

From: you

Hwaiting B2ST!

 

A few moments later, the huge screen infront flashed the members one by one, doing their one poses and personas. After that, everything went dark again and B2ST members start singing…

Breathe in, breathe out~

And one by one, the members were raised up by the stage. From Doojoon to Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon. Everybody’s screaming, cheering and fangirling over their biases and you joined them of course. While the guys are walking closer to the edge of the stage, Junhyung looked out for you and you waved your lightstick and raised the flashscreen saying ‘Our joker is jjang! –Jester/Queen’. Then he noticed it, you blew a kiss at him and he pretended to be like he’s catching it, he waved at you as he plants a smile in his face.

 ~

The concert continues with 5 more songs of B2ST before they grabbed their chairs and chug down water. Altogether, you all watched the parody of Me too, flower, Video documentary of their trip in Spain and tour to the CUBE Artists’ dorms (G.Na, 4 Minute, A Pink, and BTOB) made by them.

After they took a short break and again, one by one, the members showed up some solo performances;

Doojoon played his piano while having a duet with Gayoon of 4 Minute.

Hyunseung did a y dance with Hyuna (4Minute) and Hyunsik (BTOB)

Kikwang had a sizzling hot tango dance with Hyosung and surprisingly with Min also.

Yoseob had a showdown (dance, rap and singing) with Wooyoung for IU’s heart.

Dongwoon had his ‘Godwoon Gag Concert’ with the whole time praising his face and looks.

And lastly, Junhyung had his rap battle with his twin, Ilhoon (BTOB) and Zelo (BAP). But after the rap battle, he played his piano and starts singing a song he originally made.

(A/N: Just pretend that he wrote and composed it, I’m just so inlove with this song XD)

it's her hair and her eyes today
that just simply take me away
and the feeling that i'm falling further in love
makes me shiver but in a good way~

 

Suddenly, he left his piano and pulled you up to stage, you don’t know what to do at that moment, the bright spotlight hits your face that cause for you to blink a few times. He’s starting to serenade you while holding your hand. People starts screaming and singing along. He finished the song, planting a kiss to your cheek and said,

“Yerobeun, neon Yeojachingu; ____!”

You playfully grabbed the mic from him and corrected “Hmm, I prefer Fangirlfriend.” That earn laughs from everybody.

 

 

****

Guise, we have our poster now.

Did you like it? 'Cause I loved it!!

ajsshbcdshjnjkvmdfvdm

Comment below okay?

Saranghae~

-yoondj