Chapter 3: Forevermore

FANGIRLFRIEND

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZLd8gXJJRg

“Baby?”

 

“Baby, wake up.” You slowly opened your eyes and a good-looking face greeted you. It was Junhyung. With that, you quickly tackle him with a hug and smiled. You didn’t noticed you drifted off to sleep while day dreaming the fact that Junhyung and you can now date in public.

 

“Oww, I miss you my queen~” he your hair softly and you pulled away, throwing a death glare at him. He tilted his head to the side in confusion and you started throwing tantrums at him.

“Why didn’t you call or messaged me? You haven’t answered any of my phone calls and—“ he cut you off by planting his soft pink lips onto yours. You rolled your eyes as you pull away, crossing your arms across your chest.

“Tsh, a kiss won’t let me forgive you.” He chuckled a bit and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling your closer.

“I lost my phone…” the frown on your face turn suddenly upside down.

“Chincha? Wae? Did someone steal it?”

“No, I hope so. I wish I just misplaced it. I don’t want to lose that phone! All our pictures are th—“ he paused and threw a smug smile out of no where. You looked at him weirdly.

“Peniel” he laughed, shaking his head.

“Mwo?” raising an eyebrow, you asked him.

“I know where my phone is now.” With that, you laughed at him and he pecked your lips.

“Neomu, Neomu, Neomu, Neomuuuuu bogo shipeooooo~” he whined and you pinched his soft cheeks ‘cause of his cuteness.

How lucky you are to see this charismatic bad rapper of B2ST do aegyo?

“Have you seen my performance?” you nodded at him, raising your two thumbs up.

“You were very awesome, and…I didn’t expect that.”

“I had a hard time talking to the manager hyung and appa Hong about revealing our relationship to the public. But gladly, they ended up agreeing.” Another smile crept up on your face. “That was the best surprise you’ve given me.” You hugged him again, but now tightly, like you don’t want to let go of him ever again.

“Thank you…”

 

*****

“Yah, Yong Jaesoon! Where are you bringing me?!” you said as he was covering your eyes and guiding your back.

“Aish, who told you to call me by my real name?” he said, annoyed.

“Well, that’s what your parent gave you. Tsk, just remove your hand!” you slapped his hands but he made his hands cover your eyes tighter.

“Nu-uh, we’re almost there anyways. Stop. Struggling! Aish, this girl.”

The two of you took a few more steps and stopped. He slowly removed his hand from covering your eyes as you blinked a few times.

“Uwwaaa~” you gaped and took a glance at him, smiling.

“You prepared all of this?” he scratched his head and awkwardly laughed.

“Uhh, yeah~ I asked a little help from Doojoon hyung and Kikwang. I hoep you—“ before he can finish his sentence, you glomped at him, planting a lot of playful kisses on his cheeks.

“Thank you!!!” he hugged back and greeted you “Happy 1st Anniversary baby!”

“Happy First Anniversary”

“I love you” you added.

“I love you….the most!” he said, then chuckled.

 

He pulled a seat for you and he also sat, facing you. The 3 dishes that you cook were there.

“I heated them up and brought it here. I knew you’ll cook all of my favorites for me. Thank you wifeuuu.” You chuckled and mouthed ‘no problem’ at him.

With that, he served the foods at your plate and on his afterwards. The sound of the waves filled the atmosphere, it is better than a violin or an orchestra playing. He knew you loved spending time on this beach.

The two of you are having a conversation, non-stop. The fact that it’s been a long time since you saw each other because of his hectic schedules or just you two are just like this everytime you are together.

“Remember when we first met?” he asked you and you happily nodded.

This beach is different from any other beach. It was once called ‘Beach of Love’ for in this beach, 2 random peoples met and just randomly fall in love. And Junhyung and you were one of those victims. This is where the two of you first met, where he believed in love at first sight.

 

-flashback-

“Ailee! Get back here!” you said in straight English calling your dorky cute 9 year old American-Korean cousin who’s running away from you.

“Catch me if you cannn!!!” she said mockingly, throwing pebbles at the sea while still running but faster.

“Aish, this girl…” you increased your pace and were hust 3 feet away from her. But suddenly, she tripped at somebody who is lying down on the sand. Your eyes widen and finally reached the two of them that now are already standing.

“Gwenchana?” the guy said while removing some sands that’s on Ailee’s shirt.

“What?” Ailee doesn’t understand it and she furrowed her eyebrows. You rested your hands on her shoulder and asked her the same question of the guy in English.

“Yes, I’m fine. Sorry for bothering you, sir.” She look up to see the guy and bowed. You smiled at her being respectful and patted her head.

“Joseongimnida, How about you sir? Are you o—“ when you turn to look at him, he’s already glaring at you as he removed his shades. Your eyes grew wide…

“Y-Yong Junhyung?!” you yelled and he quickly covered your mouth, telling you to hush. When you nodded, he pulled away slowly and rubbed the back of his neck. Ailee was just standing there, confused with the two of you.

“So, dah littleu girleu iseu?” he asked in cute engrish.

“My cousin, she’s from San Diego and she’s here with her mom for vacation.” You stated as you Ailee’s hair.

After that, the three of you decided to go walk around the beach. He told you that he liked this beach for the first time he laid his eyes on her, I mean the beach for the first time. He liked this beach for its fresh air and he started going here once a week. You said you are living there nearby but you don’t see him. Then the time that you and Ailee need to go home came. He asked for your name.

“Park ____ imnida. It was nice seeing and meetingyou Yong Junhyung-ssi!” you cheerfully told him and he ruffle your hair.

“Just call me oppa~” he winked at you and your cheeks are starting to heat up.

“Ah, neh, Junhyung oppa!”

But something unexpected happened, he asked for your number. But you ended up giving it to him and said. “Hwaiting to B2ST! Annyeong~” before leaving.

 

-end-

                                                       

“And the fact that your Engrish made Ailee laugh so much was daebak!” you said as you finished the bowl and plate of Korean foods. He burped and you laughed cutely. “Somebody’y really full right now.” You chuckled and he nodded.

“It’s because you cook the best Korean dishes in the world!” he suddenly stood up and yelled.

“Yah! Stop screami—“

“Saranghae Park ___!!!” you scoffed and stood up.

“Nado Saranghaeyo Yong Jaesoon!”

“Yah!”

“I mean Yong Junhyung!!!” both of you yelled on top of your lungs, ignoring that it’s quarter to midnight and there’s a possibility that the people in the neighborhood might wake up and throw pans at you.

“Let’s Dance?”

“Pfft, what?”

“Slow Dancing…” he offered a hand and knelt down on his right knee.

“Fine, but I’ll sing.” You said and reached for his hand, started humming while the two of you are swaying.

There are times when I just want to look at your face
With the stars in the night
There are times when I just want to feel your embrace
In the cold night


He smiled at you before closing his eyes, resting his chin on your head.

You are just a dream that I once knew…

Never thought I would be right for you.

I just can’t compare you with anything in this world.

You’re all I need to be with forevermore…

 

With that, you ended up the song by cupping his face with your both hands and whispers “I love you Yong Jaesoon, Yong Junhyung, B2ST’S Rapper, My Joker and my Boyfriend.”  He smiled at you and did the same but after that, he brushed his nose onto your and leaned forward to kiss you. You want that moment to stay forever. You and Junhyung, the couple who is kissing in the moonlight. The two of you are perfect for each other.

 

***

Wew! What an update! I love you all so much.

Did you like it?

Drop some comments and subscribe, kayyy?

And hey, tell me what will be the couple name of you and Junhyung on the commnet box! I wanna knowwww :3

Bye-yeom~