`-good mistake

s i c k [r]
Kaia awoke to a snore beside her ear. She gasped horrifically as she looked down at a Yoochun. With a racing heart, she pulled the covers back and noticed her own body.

“ing hell!” she screeched, covering and hyperventilating, “Oh ing !”

She fell back on her pillow, but bounced her head back up and tried to catch her breath rapidly. She pulled the covers back on her body and quietly screamed.

“ity ing !” she groaned, slipping out of the bed and running to her mirror.

Her hair was a mess, her eyes were blood-shot, her lips red and bruised, and her body had tiny pink bites all over. She grabbed the first shirt and pair of underwear she saw, raking her fingers through her tangled hair.

“Chunnie,” she called out, punching his back softly.
“Go back to sleep…” he moaned quickly, “I’ve been hearing you since you first got up.”
“We had !” she exclaimed, “Your went inside of my ! That’s bad!”
“Kaia, baby,” he groaned, his eyes still closed, “Yes…we did have and yes, my did go inside of your . And by the way you were screaming my name, it wasn’t that bad…”
“This isn’t funny, you prick!” she cried.

Yoochun sat up with a sigh, his lower lip.

“If you’re so worried about it, how about you take it back?” he asked.
“I can’t!”
“So, shutup,” he demanded, “We both wanted to each other…it was bound to happen.”
“But you’re ing gay!” she screamed, “You’re not supposed to like girls! I’m not supposed to like a guy that likes guys! It’s not natural!”

Yoochun rubbed his eyes, feeling slightly pissed off.

“Okay, Kaia, I’m gay!” Yoochun screamed, stating the obvious, “I’m ing gay! But I had with a girl! Are you happy?”
“Oh God, Chun,” she whined, “What about Yunho and Changmin?”
“Yunho won’t find out from me and Changmin won’t find out from you…got it?” Yoochun asked.

Kaia sighed, hitting her head with her fist.

“Kaia, I’m so sorry if what we did affected you,” Yoochun sincerely apologized, “I wanted us to be together some more, but I totally understand why you feel this way, babe.”
“I feel like a total …” she cried.
“No, no…” he whispered, “We wanted to do this together…and we did it. I don’t feel guilty because you…you were exactly what I wanted.”
“I wanted you too, Yoochun,” she agreed, “But you’re gay…”

Yoochun sighed, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

“Separate my uality from this situation, okay?” he asked.
“I can’t do that,” she sighed, “Your uality is the reason I’m regretting ever doing this.”

Kaia caught herself and covered once she saw how angry Yoochun became.

“I didn’t mean it like that…” she began, “I just—”
“Whatever, Kaia,” he shrugged, “We ed. End of story.”
“Chun—”
“I’m going home to Yunho and you can go to Changmin,” he finished, cutting her off, “Everybody lives happily ever after, okay?”
“Chun—”
“Just say okay, Kaia!” he snapped, struggling with his loose hair.

She caught her voice in and sighed loudly. Yoochun leaned on the side of the bed and hung his head low.

“What now?” she asked.

She touched the side of his face, but he jerked away, shaking his head in confliction.

“Nothing,” he mumbled.

Kaia held his waist and kissed his collar bone.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered in his ear nervously, “But it was just kinda weird because of the circumstances.”

Yoochun nodded.

“But you’re bigger than Changmin…” she continued.

Yoochun smirked, laughing a little, “Really?”
“Yeah,”

Yoochun grabbed her hips, swaying them from side to side. Kaia smiled slightly and kissed his chin.

“I guess I gotta go,” he whispered in her ear.
“Yeah,”

Yoochun slid on his black slacks and went into the restroom to get his white button up to cover his torso. Kaia went and got his black shoes, Yoochun slipping them on.

“Thanks,” he whispered, kissing her lips softly.
“Yeah,”

Her lips tingled slightly as she shook her head away.

“I know you feel guilty,” he sighed, “But just don’t say anything. You’ll feel better. I promise.”

Kaia watched him leave, shaking her head drastically due to his obliviousness.

Kaia had to get her mind off of last night and Yoochun. Their ual attraction was heavy and full forced, but she never thought they’d take it that far.

She pulled her hair up and began grabbing her journal to write. She wrote about love…and hate, …and pleasure, wrong…and right. Her pain was her feelings and she felt her mind escape onto the paper. As she dropped her pen, stopping her thoughts, her cellphone vibrated beside her.

Thinking that it was Yoochun, she unlocked the screen to find a text from an unknown number.

“The f…” her breath stopped short as she stared at a clear picture of her and Yoochun engaging in ual .

Picture after picture flashed on her phone of the two of them in provocative, ually gratifying pictorials. One picture showed her giving him a , another showed them in the shower with her legs wrapped onto his waist.

“Who…”

She stopped her voice as she lunged for her door, knowing that the only way someone could take these pictures were if they had access inside of her house. Her body trembled as she ran a few blocks to the local park.

She rapidly dialed Yoochun’s number, pounding each button with shaking fingers.

“Chunnie, p-p-please answer your phone,” she sighed into the voicemail, “Somebody knows—”

Her voicemail didn’t even finish before her phone shut down and turned blank. She hit her phone and tried taking the battery out and putting it back in, but her phone would not turn on at all. It was completely charged before she left!

“It’s my fault…” she whispered into her palms as she slid onto the ground.

Her tears couldn’t fall…but her heart sure did.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
a/n:: I’m oh-so sorry for not updating in a loooong time. School is back in session and I barely have enough time to do anything! I still love u guys!