`- me.

s i c k [r]
Yoochun lay in bed, staring at the empty space that should have been Yunho’s body. The morning sun was the only thing that filled his absence. As Yoochun stared at the clock, his began to harden. He hadn’t had in over two weeks and it was really weighing on him. Last night, on his birthday, he was hoping Yunho would stay and fulfill him…but the biggest birthday surprise of all was that he didn’t.

Yoochun would have jerked off right then and there, but he didn’t have the energy to. With as much strength as he could muster, he lifted his tired soul out of the bed and picked up his sleek cellular with black and silver design. There was a voicemail, text from his brother, and a missed phone call from Yunho. Yoochun smirked once he saw the voicemail was from Yunho.

“Well, well, well,” Yoochun’s voice cackled.
“I miss you, Chun. I swear when I get home, we’re going to…well, you know exactly what I wanna do with you. Love you, baby,” the voicemail sounded.

Yoochun sighed; it was times like this that he regretted wanting to kill Yunho. All Yunho did was work, and that was because he wanted a better life for them. Why was it so hard for him to understand that? Yoochun analyzed each step he made towards the kitchen, while simultaneously throwing his phone into the air. He had to admit he was quite bored and the he was having was not going down any more from 10 minutes ago.

Yoochun decided to give himself a break from cooking breakfast and grabbed a chocolate granola bar from atop the refrigerator. He realized the granola would make him thirsty and grabbed a bottle of Dasani water sitting neatly by the sink. At any moment, he was expecting Yunho to walk through the doors…

“Ugh…”

After walking up the stairs Yoochun flicked on the television, sitting uncomfortably as he tried reducing the urge to . His fingers twitched over his crotch, the pulsing sensation of throbbing horribly. If Yunho would just—

“Babe!” an exclaimed voice called, shaking Yoochun from his deep, irritated thought.
“In here!”

It took Yunho 10 minutes to actually get settled and walk up the steps into the tv room with Yoochun.

“Wasup, y?” Yunho purred, sitting in Yoochun’s lap.
“I was thinking about you,” Yoochun softly admitted.
“I’m sorry,”

Yoochun leaned up to kiss Yunho, but Yunho seemed slightly resistant.

“Hey…I got you something,” Yunho whispered between their sweet broken kisses.

Yoochun honestly didn’t care what it was; he only wanted to feel Yunho’s body on his.

“Can it wait?” Yoochun breathlessly pleaded, pulling at Yunho’s tie.
“Baby, slow down…” Yunho laughed, Yoochun’s ear, “I think you’ll want it,”

Pushing his body closer to Yoochun’s, he guided Yoochun’s fingertips down his buttoned shirt. Yoochun grinned once his hand was directed towards Yunho’s belt buckle.

“Open it,” Yunho prodded, his breathing slowing, “hurry up.”

Yoochun , gripping Yunho’s through his black slacks. Yunho whimpered unabashedly, moving Yoochun’s hand up and down his aching desire. He ran out of breath as he squirmed in Yoochun’s lap, rubbing his against Yoochun’s member. Yoochun had given up on teasing him and finally opened the button to his pants.

“Really?” Yoochun panted while laughing, “A ring?”
“Yeah,” Yunho nodded, leaning in for another kiss, “One day…you’ll be mine. For good,”

Yoochun smirked, his hands grabbing everywhere on Yunho. Yunho bit his lower lip in angst, but denied Yoochun.

“Later, baby,” Yunho asked, “I’m tired,”
“But—”
“I know…but I’m not feeling too well,” Yunho pouted, “Later.”

Yoochun nodded, kissing Yunho’s neck before he left. Yoochun felt so disturbed at how enticed Yunho was making him, but just got up and left as if everything was natural. It was as if Yunho…had him on a leash.

Yoochun pulled up his untied pants and ran his hand over a light red scar on his lower abdominal. Finding a t-shirt thrown on one of the chairs in the back, he pushed it on and ran downstairs. He needed a quick run.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kaia glanced timidly at the dark-haired beauty before her eyes. He laughed at her, then she laughed at him. He scooted closer to her and placed an arm around her shoulder. She covered , though her cheeks gave away at how nervous she was.

“You’re so shy,” he laughed, squeezing her closer to his body.
“I’m not…” she denied, rolling her eyes, “You’re just too social,”
“Mhmm, okay,” he smirked.

Kaia bit her lip and glanced away from him. He used his index finger to lift her chin and softly kiss her nose.

“Changmin, Changmin, Changmin,” she sang, tickling his stomach, “Tell your parents thank you,”
“Why is that?”

She curled into his chest and shrugged, “for making such a great little boy,”

They were swinging on a large park bench, watching people skate, walk, run, and talk right past them. Their silence became their comfort. Kaia enjoyed laying against him, her nose filling with his soft manly scent of cologne.

“Is it still weird to you?” he asked.
“What?”
“The fact that I’m younger than you,” he responded, staring down at her.

In his eyes, Kaia was amazing. Her long curly black hair reminded him of the night sky. Her eyes were round circles of brown, her lips were thick and red, making him curious as to what her lips would feel like over him. Her body was quite different than most women he’d dated; her were full, yet she concealed them womanly. Her waist was slender at the base, but flared into thick beautiful hips as they lowered. Her thighs were broad, yet shapely. Her derriere was his favorite part of her body, because he loved the way her bottom looked in tight jeans. She was 3 years older than him and that affected the relationship tremendously.

“Kaia,” he urged, saying her name with force, “Answer my question, please.”
“I don’t know,”

Changmin grew quiet, Kaia too shaken to look into his eyes.

“Am I just going to be a boy toy to you?” he calmly asked.

Kaia snapped her head from his chest and she stared into his eyes with shaken tears.

“I wouldn’t do that to you,” she enforced.
“I don’t know, Kaia,” he sighed, “I think you’re playing games with me.”
“Just because I’m scared of going into a relationship, you think I’m playing you?”

Changmin nodded, not saying a word to her. His young eyes read confusion, but Kaia was actually sick to her stomach at what he just said.

“So, you basically think I’m a and—”
“Hell no, Kaia,” he quickly denied, “I just think you need to know what you want before one of us gets hurt…and I’ll be damned if it’s me,”

Changmin’s face was tight and red as if he’d been thinking long and hard about what he had to say. Kaia laughed, smacking him on the mouth.

“Shutup and forget about this,” she whispered in his ear.
“Naw, I would like to talk about this,” he smirked, gaining more volume to his voice, “If you wanna be with a guy that’s 3 years younger than you, admit it now,”

She her lower lip, contemplating him.

“I’m trying so hard to be a good boy for you, Kaia,” he aggressed with a cocky smirk, “But if you want me to play dirty…I can,”

Changmin leaned back, rocking the swing with one foot. His eyes were on her body, and his mind was now made up…

“What am I to you?” he asked, questioning her for the last time.

Kaia pressed her lips around his ear gently, a quiet moan slipping from her lips, “choose for me,”
“Mhm,” he groaned.

Grabbing his hat, Changmin handed her, her purse. Kaia held onto Changmin’s waist as he started walking off, but she was much to slow to keep up with his swift movement.

“What are you doing?” she asked, nibbling on his ear.
“I’m walking,” he replied, “What about you?”
“Are you mad?”

He gave her his signature nod and pushed her off of him. Kaia pulled him back, biting her lip.

“I’m sorry,” she apologized.

Changmin continued to walk, his path leading to his home. Kaia rushed towards the front door and plastered herself against it, so he wouldn’t get in. He sighed, picking her up from around her thighs and lifting her over his shoulder. Kaia laughed out, softly hitting his back to let her down.

“Changmin, put me down!” she screamed.

He smacked her on the backside one good time and told her to shutup when he was holding her. She screamed again…and he hit her on the , again. She started biting at his back when he locked the front door and began walking the 5 seconds it took to make it to his bedroom, that was 3 doors down.

“Put me down!” she hollered, becoming frustrated.
“Shutup,” Changmin rasped, throwing her down on the bed, forcedly.

Kaia pouted, throwing a pillow at him as she tried getting up to move. Changmin threw it back…no sign of joking in his eyes. In a swift motion, he had taken off his blue and yellow Polo shirt, Kaia’s breath taken away at how slender yet toned his body was. He had perfect creases built into his abdomen and it took everything in her not to just him all over.

“You still think I’m too young?” he asked, a murderous sound to his voice.

Kaia gulped, feeling her seed become wet to his tone. He leaned on the edge of the bed, his lips kissing her bare shoulders. He didn’t waste any time pulling off her green tank top, the black bra she wore becoming exposed. She tried using her hand to cover up her bareness, but Changmin only hit her hands away. He liked seeing her vulnerable…weak, even; much as she made him feel during their time together. His eyes blackened in rage and Kaia felt scared to death at what he’d do to her.

“Take everything off,” he whispered softly.

Kaia stayed glued to the bed, her eyes dancing over his that just so happened to grow through his Bermuda shorts. Staring into her eyes, Changmin rubbed across her cheek.

“Take your ing clothes off, Kaia!” he hollered, clawing at her skintight shorts that cuffed just below her cheeks.

Kaia looked away as her body was being stripped by him. His hands lingered on places that she hadn’t even touched before as he made her body bare. The way Changmin was rubbing his own body, she could tell he was ready for something… Pushing away the cloth that clad over her firm s, Changmin used the tip of his tongue to her s. Kaia was hesitant at first, biting her lower lip at the sensitivity at which he gave her body. He noticed how quiet she was and took that time to analyze her reactions to every part of her; top and bottom. Touching softly against her fleshy stomach with his tongue, he carefully nibbled at her bellybutton, leading him towards her womanly possession. She flinched at his movements, crossing her legs so he wouldn’t touch her any lower. Changmin became aggressive, using his hands to separate her clenched thighs. Kaia wanted him to stop, but words couldn’t find a way to exit her lips. Pushing her legs apart, he used his index finger to explore inside of her. She felt nice and warm…like a . Her was hard and her desire was just beginning to get wet. He liked that. Changmin rolled the tip of his tongue inside of her just to taste the sweetness of her non-penetrated being. Changmin laid on top of her, his hands cuffing around her back to slightly lift her up onto the headboard. He grunted into her ear as he began to hump her with his growing member. He kept his Bermuda shorts on, so it was hard for Kaia to actually make out the feel of him. Changmin her lower lip, roughly biting against it as she tried kissing him back. He denied her kisses and continued on rotating his lower body against the tightness he felt her hold below.

“Blow me…” he whispered, lifting lightly off of her.

Kaia was unsure how to respond, her mind boggling unsurely. Changmin grabbed her hand and placed it over his . She liked the size of him, but knew it would be too long for her to . She’d only one in her life and that was her brother’s best friend; she was curious and he was too, so they did it and never brought it up again.

“You’ll like it,” he promised, slipping off of her.
“How long is it?” she quickly asked.

Changmin laughed, pulling his pants off first, then his Calvin Klein briefs. Kaia was shocked for a bit at first, but liked the way was shaking in angst. He had a slight vein run on the middle part of his shaft and she curiously rubbed it. Changmin was patient with her, letting her test it out before making her him up.

Kaia the tip of his , nibbling at the skin slightly. Changmin had never met a girl to bite at his tip, but he had to admit it felt uniquely hot. Kaia was nervous, but she lifted his thickness and began at his balls underneath. Shaking them with her teeth, she began his actual . Changmin moaned, his hand rubbing through her hair freely. She kissed his balls, but slid her tongue back onto his throbbing . She circled her tongue over it, but nearly choked once she tried to swallow him completely.

“Slow down…” he calmly expressed, “Take your time,”

Kaia nodded, taking her time to kiss and make the head of his softer. Changmin liked the innocent of her tongue and almost felt bad for having her him off. He was becoming slightly annoyed at how gentle she was being and told her to make him hurt…

She eventually did as told, making him so , he forcedly came into .
-
-
Kaia lay breathlessly against Changmin’s back, tears spilling from her eyes. He told her that the time they had just spent felt good, but she had to go soon. Kaia was pissed off at how he made her give him a and expected her to leave just like that. She pushed herself out of the bed and grabbed her clothes from the ground.

“Aren’t you going to help me?” she snapped, wiping her tears away before he could see them.
“Didn’t you dress yourself this morning?” he barked back, staring at her body more than her face, “Just get out before my girl comes back.”
“Your girl?” Kaia cried, “You’re in a r-relationship? You just asked me—”
“Listen, I know exactly what I said,” he whispered into her ear, on the bottom of it, “But I also know what I want…and you’re not giving it to me.”

Kaia slapped him across his face, her face burning in anger. As soon as she slid on her clothes, Changmin slipped on his pants and wrestled her to the bed, a playful smirk on his face.

“You’re lucky you’re still a ,” he laughed, humping in between her legs once more.

She punched him in the chest, biting at his arms and hitting him near his crotch. She had no idea how she was really making him. She wrapped her hands around his neck, but he only pressed harder in between her. His lips met hers in a tangled kiss, his fingers reaching into her shorts to snatch and rip her off. He cackled as soon as he rolled off of her, her underwear lightly.

“Now go,” he laughed, slipping the torn material into his pocket.

Kaia only shook her head, feeling used and abused.
-
-
On her drive home, Kaia laughed at herself. A deep, throaty, loud laugh. It was hilarious now that she looked at it because she had ed around and let some young kid take advantage of her…