the prince and the maid

100 days promise - 99 days with you

"Flight A456 from New York is now arriving....Flight A456 from New York is now arriving..."

A handsome looking young man in his twenties is seen walking out of the arrival gate with a bunch of big built men in black. A smaller man, which the young man recognizes as his father's secretary, was already waiting for him in front of the airport with the car.

"Welcome back young master Jaejoong", the said man bowed respectfully and got a nod from Jaejoong in return. His father's secretary opened the door for Jaejoong to enter the car. All the men in black were waiting for him to enter before they seperated and enter the cars in front and in the back of his car. Two of them were seated left and right beside Jaejoong in his car to make sure the young man wouldn't try to run away.

 "Secretary Jang were all the bodyguard really necessary?", Jaejoong asks the moment the cars took off. Secretary Jang turns around from the front seat to look at Jaejoong, seeing him sigh in annoyance. "This was Mr. Kim's order young master." he replied without any emotion in his voice and returns to his work on his iPad.

The cars turn to a stop as they arrived at the Kim's main shopping mall. The bodyguards all quickly get out of their cars and gather around their boss' as secretary Jang opens the car door for Jaejoong to exit. Once he was off the car they make their way into the mall. All of their emplyees bowed in respect seeing their boss' son.

Suddenly Jaejoong stopped midway. Secretary Jang who was walking ahead off him turns around wondering the reason for the abrupt halt.

"I want to go to the washroom before meeting my father" Jaejoong says before his father's secretary could even ask and got a nod from the other man. Making his way there he saw how the secretary was odering the bodyguards to follow him and make sure he won't be able to escape.

As Jaejoong grew up with visiting the mall he knew all shortcuts and hiding places in the mall. As he was turning around the corner he took the chance and starts to run towards the stairs which leads into the underground station. His bodyguards who were a few meters behind him saw this and start to chace him.

"! He is trying to run away! Faster we can't let him escape", they shouted.

After opening the door to the stairs Jaejoong fishs a key out of his pockets and try to lock the door from inside so that the bodyguards won't be able to get through. He heard them nearing as he was fumbling with the key, trying to turn it around but to no avail. It seems like heaven was not on his side. Stressed he turns around searching for anything that could block the door and saw few cement bags lying in a corner. Jaejoong quickly lifts up the bags and throws them in front of the door just before the bodyguards arrived.

Turning around he makes his way downstairs. The moment he got to the underground station he heard the bodyguards breaking the door and making their way to him. Jaejoong looks around searching for a safe place to hide for the time being but saw nothing.

Two of his bodyguards already arrived and were searching for him, they breath rapidly out of tiredness. "There he is!", shouted one of them as he saw Jaejoong from afar.

Hearing the shout Jaejoong once again looks for a hide-out. Having no other choice he jumps in the subway in front of him as the doors were already half closed, bumping into a petit looking girl standing in the subway. Unknowingly his hands were traping the girl who was startled.

As he looks down he spotted how close he was to the girl in front of him. Awkwardly he lifts himself off of her but just as he was a little further away someone passing by behind him bumbs into him making him fall towards the girl.

Both were shocked as their lips met.

♥-----♥

2nd chapter :D School just started so I had no time to update but as I'm going to a field trip I wanted to at least update one of my two stories

I hope you guys like it :D

>please comment and subscribe<