Hide!

100 days promise - 99 days with you

"WHAT!!!!" a loud scream coud be heard throughout the whole house as men in black suits were running arond trying to find the one girl who they were supposed to bring back to their boss. 

"S-she is not here" one of the men answered to the leader. The leader gestured for two of his men to grab the shaking old man in the corner and bring him over. "Old man where is your daughter!" he asks as he he bend down to the said man's level. 

"I ... I ... don't know" he answers fearing the worst as he saw the leader's hand rising up ready to slap him. Luckily for him one of the other men came rushing in the room with a paper in his hand. "I found this in her room" he said and gave the leader the paper who pushed the old man away for him to fall on his back and moan in pain. 

My dear father, 

please understand your daughter. I have never seen the world and my life has been too short to get married. But don't worry I promise to come back.

100 Days! Give me 100 days and I will be back ... I promise

Your loving daughter Lee Dal

After reading it he crush it in his hand. Anger is written all over his face. It makes it worse by thinking of the possible punishment his boss would give him if he would get back empty handed. 

Turning around he left the old building and goes towards his car and all his men follow him. The driver, seeing him going out of the house, runs out fast to open the door for him. 

"Find her! No matter where she is, you have to find her!" he says before the driver could close the door. All his men bowed down and waited for the car to drive away before they get in their cars and drive away. 

Back remains only the old father, wondering where his beloved daughter could go and when she will be back. 

♥-----♥

1st chapter :D I hope you guys like it so far, well it's not much but I don't want to rush this story 

>please comment and subscribe<