The Floor and its Wonders

Decisions

 

oh , sorry but BaekYeol ship is really cute , and my bias is baekhyun , i know you can see that . their friendship is so coooool ! ok , on with the story . :))

 

Third Person’s POV:

 

Days and weeks have passed and Suho’s frustrations just grew with each passing minute. Kris and Taeyeon’s closeness is unbearably obvious. It sickens Suho whenever he meets them, the so-called “perfect” couple, in the hallways, in some of his classes, in the cafeteria, in the park, and sometimes, even outside school. The couple’s popularity boomed because of Kris, the handsome and tall exchange student and Taeyeon, one of their school’s priced uljjang. Students in their school just love their pairing. Suho, on the other hand, has also gained the school uljjang rank. Surely, without his goofy nerdy glasses, he is just as angelic as angels themselves.

 

Suho did gain a lot of fangirls … and fanboys too but there was no one who could fill him with pure happiness, the way Taeyeon always did. Yes, Suho and Taeyeon have never been so close before, but he knows that they were close enough to be a little more than friends, so he thought.

 

The weeks that had passed were surely dry for Suho, but not really as dry as what he thought. They do have this regular texting session almost every night. This made Suho happy, but the fact that he only gets Taeyeon’s night time, just saddens him even more. It almost seemed like they don’t know each other, each time their paths crossed at school, they would just nod at each other and that’s it, no further interaction, all thanks to Kris, who had always been with Taeyeon like a leech, as what Suho thought he was.

 

If only there was a Guinness record for the most number of “sighs” a single person could make, Suho could have bagged it, and beat it again and again every single day. His aura of frustration is now leaking and reaching his bestest of friends, who are also so childish.

 

“Appa! Stop sighing already, you might lost your uljjang rank now”

“I don’t care Hyunnie, as if staying in that rank would help me with my problem”

“Oh, love problems again? It’s been three weeks already” Chanyeol joined the conversation.

“Oh? What if I take Baekhyun away from you, would you like that?”

“Psh, ok ok, I’ll behave”

“Yah! Appa! Don’t do that. Maybe Umma is just … just …” Baekhyun trailed his words, trying to make a logical explanation to Taeyeon’s current actions.

“Just what Baekhyun? Psh, she’s obviously head over heels with that TALL Chinese guy” Suho almost retorted, emphasizing on the word tall.

“Are you saying that she should not be with that man because their heights are …” Chanyeol joined again.

“No, I’m not. It’s just that, our height would fit more perfectly than theirs” Suho answered while trying to hide his laughter from his idiotic side comment. Sigh

 

“Again with sighing? Hmm …” The three boys almost jumped in mild shock as a female voice joined their conversation.

“Auntie Fanny! I missed you!” Baekhyun’s bubbly self came sprawling back at him again to which made Chanyeol confused, whether to be happy because of Baekhyun’s undeniably cute side, or to be sad because it’s definitely wasn’t for him.

“I missed you too my Hyunnie” Tiffany hugged Baekhyun tightly.

“Since when did you start owning MY Hyunnie?” Chanyeol interrupted which made Baekhyun stare at him coldly.

“Since we kissed” Tiffany said confidently.

“BWOH? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WOMAN?” Chanyeol screamed with all his might. His husky voice reached a whole new different level, a tone higher, this made Tiffany laugh at him hardly, her eyes are already watering.

“I’m just kidding, I can’t abuse my own cute nephew” Tiffany turned her attention to Baekhyun now as she pinch both of the latter’s cheek.

“Then don’t go saying alarming things like that, it’s not good, believe me, well for your part” Chanyeol said while trying to tug Baekhyun away from Tiffany.

“Just let me be with my nephew for now” Tiffany said while letting her tongue out.

“Uhm, Yeollie, please” Baekhyun said then winked at Chanyeol, hinting that he has plans on mind. Chanyeol just sighed and shrugged, he knows what Baekhyun’s trying to do.

“Ahh, Auntie, could we talk?” Baekhyun said softly.

“Of course Hyunnie, what’s it about?”

“Ahh, not here, will that be ok? Let’s go somewhere else” Baekhyun said softly, almost like a whisper to which Tiffany just nodded and smiled.

 

Tiffany and Baekhyun excused themselves and walked off the area. Chanyeol and Suho were left there alone and even though they’re close friends, Suho’s current situation just added to the awkwardness that had already started to creep in between them.

 

“Ahh, so what now? Ahh … wanna play something?” Chanyeol mentally smacked himself, how could he offer playing to an upset man? “Ahh, I mean, wanna do something … uhm … rejuvenating? Or something? You know …” Another mental smack, what the hell am I thinking?

 

Suho just looked at him blankly, then back to the floor, hinting the lack of interest.

 

“Ok, let’s just adore the floor then” Chanyeol smiled to Suho and then frowned. He’s now looking at the floor too. “Oh, this pattern is cool”

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“So what are we going to talk about?” Tiffany started.

“It’s … about Umma”

“Oh, that, yeah, I kind of figured it out myself”

“So … are they together now?”

“Who? Taeyeon and Kris? Naaa, that’s still far from happening … but it’s not impossible”

“Oh, well … Suho-hyung is kind of, you know upset”

“I can see that, well, Hyunnie, Taeyeon and Kris had been close so instantly because they found out that they have so many things in common”

“That’s cute … and saddening …” Baekhyun smiled.  “… does Umma like him so much?”

“Yeah, kinda, but what I’m sure is that she also likes your Appa too”

“Oh? Really? That’s very good news. Is it a fair fight?”

“Ahh, I can’t say that too. But Taeyeon’s been enjoying Kris’s company now. Well, good thing is she still finds time to text Suho every night, and if I say find time, it meant hours”

“Oh Oh Oh! I don’t even know that, I thought Appa’s losing … oh that’s so thoughtful of Umma, but I think she also has to find time with Suho-hyung too, you know, like let him walk her to school sometimes”

“Well, I don’t know about that too. Taeyeon had been so full of Kris lately, to be honest, and that means a bad thing for Suho’s side”

“What do you mean Auntie?”

“You see, before, she would always talk about Kris and Suho, and how happy she is with them. She can really be a little flirty some times. Ahh, but lately, these past few days, all that comes out of is Kris”

 

Baekhyun just pouted at Tiffany’s revelations.

 

“Uhm … will you help us Auntie?”

“Wait, help? Haha, I don’t usually interfere with Taeyeon’s affairs … but I’ll see what I can do”

“Thanks Auntie, I guess we should be back now”

“Yeah, wait …” Tiffany leaned closer to Baekhyun and pinched the latter’s cheeks. “Ok, that could make up with all the time that we missed. AHHHHH! You’re just so adorable Hyunnie, Chanyeol really is a lucky guy. Be sure to take care of him, ok?”

“Why talk like this all of a sudden Auntie? You sound weird. Haha, don’t worry though, I’ll take care of that handsome giant, rest assured” Then Baekhyun showed another of his one-million-dollar smile (no, scratch that, make it a billion).

 

So Tiffany and Baekhyun walked back to the area where they left Suho and Chanyeol. Baekhyun creased his forehead out of confusion when he saw the two other boys just looking in the floor, like something amusing can be seen there. He slowly walked to them and tugged Chanyeol out of trance by sitting next to the latter. Chanyeol just looked at him then back to the floor.

 

“Oh Holy Bacon! What’s happening to you two?”

“Shhh Hyunnie, I’m figuring it out too, and I think I’m understanding it”

“Oh Lord! Please pull my friends from this unseen power that makes them adore the floor!” Baekhyun is now kneeling on the floor with his head and hands lifted to the sky. This made Tiffany laugh a bit.

“Shhh Hyunnie”

“Oh whatever Yeollie, Auntie Fanny and I are going to get something to eat” Chanyeol just nodded without turning his attention from the oh-so-attractive floor. Suho seemed to not care at all too.

 

Baekhyun just sighed and stood up and walked with Tiffany. Baekhyun’s humor never failed to amuse Tiffany every time. They just laughed and laughed as they made their way to the cafeteria. This did not last long though, because a crying Taeyeon was running towards them.

 

 

 

A/N: I'll find some time to type the succeeding chapters , but I can't really say when would that be . thanks for reading ! see you next time ! :))

 

now , what happened to Taeyeon ? hmm . sorry for the cliffhanger . :))