Bonds: Level Two

Decisions

Note : Sorry if you find this chapter a bit chappy (if this is even a word) , I encoded this so fast , still got tons to do , so yeah , haven't check if there are errors so just bear with me , Love you all ! thanks for reading !

 

Third Person’s POV:

 

Tiffany and Baekhyun were shock and taken aback to what they were seeing. Even the students around looked so worried towards their priced uljjang’s state. Taeyeon ran towards Tiffany and hugged her so tight it made Tiffany felt a little uncomfortable. Taeyeon seemed to have lost her sense of balance, and leaned her weight to Tiffany. Baekhyun moved closer and helped in assisting Taeyeon. She looked so wasted from crying and sobbing. Baekhyun and Tiffany half-dragged and half-carried her to the closest empty room, locking the door after entering.

 

“Yeonnie, w-what happened? W-why are you crying?”

“Umma …” Tiffany and Baekhyun asked with great worry.

 

Taeyeon just continued sobbing and sniffing, obviously trying to put an end to her tears and emotions. After some minutes, Taeyeon started pulling herself back, and gasped long breaths. She wiped her tears and cleared her eyes.

 

“It’s Kris, he … he’s leaving” Taeyeon stated sarcastically and forced a smile, only to end in a frown.

“Leaving? Where to? Back to China? But why? He still has months left here, right?” Tiffany asked out of confusion.

“Yeah, I thought so too. He never said why. He just left. And he said that through a phone call! Can you believe that? He did not even say it personally. That … stupid guy” Taeyeon’s expression now changed from a lost puppy to a disappointed angry one.

“Umma, just cry more if you want, we’ll just be here for you. I know Kris-hyung has his reasons” Baekhyun smiled and hugged Taeyeon. This made Taeyeon tear up a bit and hugged back.

“So what are you gonna do now?” Tiffany asked quite sternly despite the situation. Taeyeon broke from the hug and turned her attention to Tiffany now.

“What do you mean?”

“Hmm, never mind, come, let’s fix yourself. You should look good before you go out there, let’s avoid further gossips” Tiffany instructed quite coldly to which Taeyeon followed.

 

Tiffany fixed Taeyeon’s hair and wiped the wetness from the latter’s cheeks. Baekhyun helped in putting the eyeliner, it’s something that he’s good at and could brag about it.

 

“There Umma, you look beautiful again. Let’s get something to eat, ok?” Baekhyun smiled his brightest smile and calmed Taeyeon.

 

The three of them walked out of the room, making their way through the number of students that had begun flocking. They dismissed the resounding murmurs that can be heard almost throughout the hallway as they pass. Baekhyun, the only boy in them, lead the way.

 

They thought that the soft gossips would end after entering the cafeteria, but they were wrong. Gossips about Kris leaving Taeyeon, the sudden break-up of the “perfect” couple, can now be heard clearer. Tiffany looked worriedly as she saw Taeyeon lowered her head through the unexpected reaction of her previous actions. Tiffany could only pull Taeyeon closer by her shoulder, hinting that she shouldn’t worry much. Taeyeon just looked up to her and smiled faintly.

 

After getting their orders, they immediately left the cafeteria. Making their way to the area where they left Suho and Chanyeol. Baekhyun knows that, that is the only place they could stay without the prying eyes of the students.

 

“Yeollie! Yeollie! Wake up! Yeollie!”

“Huh? What? Oh! My pretty Hyunnie, you’re back, what’s … what’s happening? Oh yeah, the floor, the floor showed me things, Hyunnie, w-wonderf … oh Taeyeon, y-your eyes are … red. What happened?” Chanyeol said in a single breath to which made Taeyeon smile for the sudden question.

“Let’s just not talk about that now, I’m hungry, you’re hungry, we’re all hungry, so we should all just eat” Tiffany concluded and passed the food and started eating.

 

“Hi!” A soft greeting exited Suho’s mouth to which startled Taeyeon, pulling her from her trance.

“Ah, Hello” Taeyeon replied and bowed slightly to Suho.

“Can I ask why you cried?” Suho’s question gained the other’s attention and waited for Taeyeon to respond.

“Ah … about that” Silence was felt between them till Taeyeon continued “… Kris left”

“Oh? B-but why?”

“Let’s just not talk about that guy, please”

“Ok, I understand” Suho showed his normal smile, but with a comfortable flavor added to it.

 

Silence had befallen them again. Suho can’t understand the entirety of what he is feeling right now. He felt joy and sadness, all wrapped in a single very confusing emotion. But still ended up with a frown. He knows how happy Taeyeon was with Kris, and for Kris to leave her just like that sickens him. How can such a guy treat the girl whom he loves so much just like that? So after another moment of silence, he made up a simple decision of making Taeyeon the happiest girl alive, and it surely involves love. Suho can only smile to his new resolution.

 

“Something wrong Appa?” Baekhyun suddenly asked.

“A-ani, I-I was just …” Suho stuttered and trailed his words and ended up looking down to the floor again, munching his food. Baekhyun just sighed then smile. He surely knows what was running in Suho’s mind, so he thought.

 

“So quiet, I’m clearly not use to this. Hey woman! Make some noise” Chanyeol ended the streak of silence and pointed Tiffany.

“Hey Yeollie, it’s bad to point at people” Baekhyun butted in.

“Yah! Who are you to tell me what to do, eh?” Tiffany blurted and turned her attention to the tall guy in her left.

“Psh, if you only know how scary of a woman you are” Chanyeol whispered and made face.

“Yah! Cloud-haired brat! I heard that!”

“I. Don’t. Care. If. You. Did.” Chanyeol replied boldly.

“Aish, do you really want to die a painful death, huh?” Tiffany now stood up from where she is seating and glared at Chanyeol intensely.

“Oh, exactly the words I wanted to say, thanks for the help” Chanyeol replied daringly. It shocked the hell out of Baekhyun who was seating between the two.

“YAHH! Can’t we just eat silently?” Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol and commanded quiet loudly and pointed at the empty space at his left “Park Chanyeol, sit down and behave”

“Auntie Fanny, could you sit down now? Pleaaasssseee!” Baekhyun turned his attention to Tiffany and requested politely using his irresistible aegyo.

 

“Hyunnie, how can you treat her nicely and me rudely? I am your freaking boyfriend, have you forgotten about that?” Chanyeol stated, forcing small tears to brim his eyes while looking at Baekhyun intently and pouted his lower lip to add to the effect he wanted.

“Stop that Yeollie, I would never forget that. Just eat your food” Baekhyun replied without a care, to which Chanyeol submissively followed.

 

Taeyeon felt that the awkward silence was caused by her and the recent situation she was in, so she decided to break it and push away whatever bitterness she is feeling and plastered a volt-y smile on her face while munching happily on her food.

 

“Got over it already? Friends for almost five years and you still never fail to amuse me Yeonnie” Tiffany stated with an I-can’t-believe-what-I’m-seeing look evident on her face.

“Well, I can’t keep moping on someone that is not even worth a tear” Taeyeon said confidently while shifting on her chair.

“Good to hear that, uhm, sorry to in, but yeah, glad to hear that” Suho sighed out of relief and smiled his infamous charming smile causing the others to smile too.

 

And just with that, the awkward silence had already lifted. Only a new level of bond was left between them, something that could develop into something, hopefully. 

 

 

 

A/N : I'll try my best to type the next chapter whenever a free time would come my way , so for now , just just stay with me , ok ? thank you so  much , readers , love you ! Have a good day and night whereever you are ! :))