Three

Trainee Days

Chapter 3

Somin’s P.O.V

I was walking home after the duet performances but I was hungry so I decided to visit a bakery shop. Munching on the sweet bread that I bought I saw a familiar looking guy and girl and that’s when I saw in the light that it was Dongjun and __________.

“I wonder where they’re going…” I whispered to myself quietly and decided to follow them.

I saw them walking into a house and I knew that it was Dongjun’s house. I’ve always wanted to go inside but that can never come true, why? Well one time I followed him to his house, actually the word is chased. And I ended up chasing him to his house. I tried to go inside with him but he told me to go home. I fought back but in the end I gave up and went home.

And now I see him taking the anti-social girl to his house?

The jealousy inside me was boiling up but I had to stay calm and think of a plan to get rid of her. But I don’t know how…

End of Somin’s P.O.V

Dongjun’s P.O.V

The two of them ate together until the pan was clean and no rice was left. Dongjun decided to do the dishes and after he was done he joined her in the living room. The friends were watching tv while ____________ was looking at the clock every 5 minutes. Suddenly the heard the door open and 3 guys came in talking loudly. Dongjun knew who it was, Minwoo hyung, Siwan hyung and Heechul hyung. They were talking about how difficult the dance was and the teacher was really strict today.

“I’m home!” yelled Minwoo hyung and walked across the living room not noticing __________ and Dongjun

“Siwan hyung, I’ll show you the dance now” Minwoo said as he walked up the stairs but after two steps he turned around and expected Siwan to be there but he wasn’t. He went down the stairs and saw Siwan and Heechul gawking at Dongjun and ____________ with a blank face.

“Yah, Kim Dongjun, you know you’re not suppose to bring a girl to our dorm!” said/yelled Heechul

“Yeah but she’s not any girl, can’t you see who she is?” I replied back and looked at ____________ but she was listening to music

“What will happen when manager hyung finds out about her” Siwan said as he was a bit scared of the manager hyung

“She’s going to go back home anyway and besides MH (manager hyung) is at Busan with Taehun hyung

“Right… so who she is?” asked Minwoo

“____________” I said with a smile

‘Eehh? Who?” asked the three of them together

“______________” I replied knowing that my hyungs won’t know her because she’s anti-social

“I’ve heard of her before” said Siwan hyung and leaned to the side to see a better view of ___________ when suddenly his eyes went big. He went closer to Minwoo and Heechul’s face and whispered “Anti-social girl”. Then the two other two hyung’s eyes went big and made an ‘O’ shape with their mouths. ___________ looked at them and then looked back at me.

“Who are they?” she asked

“These are three of my hyungs who live with me in this dorm. You’ll probably meet the others later” I replied. At that moment, Kevin and Junyoung came into the dorm with plastic bags full of FOOD!

“We’re home, we bought some things for the dorm” Kevin replied in English

The three hyungs who stayed like statue ran over to the kitchen where the food was and once they told the older hyungs about ____________ they came to living room and saw her.

“So… what are you going to do with her?” Junyoung hyung asked

“What do you mean? She’s not a thing… She’s just going to stay here for while” I replied with a smile and turned to ____________ but she was already asleep.

“It’s 12 right now… Let her sleep” Kevin hyung said and walked back into the kitchen to put away the food.

“Dongjun, you brought her into the dorm so you take responsibility for her” Junyoung hyung said and went to his room. The other three hyungs went to their room or stayed in the kitchen to eat. I picked up ____________ and took her to manager and my room. I gently placed her on my bed and luckily she didn’t wake up. I stared at her for 30 minutes until I felt tired and went to sleep.

The next morning, it was a Saturday so there was practice at 12 but I wasn’t sure for ____________ so I decided to call Somin because she was the only girl contact that I had.

“Hello? Hey can I ask what time your training starts?” I asked when she picked up

“OPPPAAA ~ how are you, oh it starts at 3…” Somin said with a little sad tone

“Okay thanks” but before I could hang up she called my name

“Can I come over to your house?” she asked. I was a little taken back from the sudden question when I was looking at ____________

“Pleaaassseeee oppa?” Somin started to beg. Before I could answer I just hung up and took the battery out of my phone

Next thing I knew, there was a knock on the door. Siwan hyung told me to come down because there was someone waiting for me. I went down and saw Somin standing at the door with a smile.

“What are you doing here”

“Just to see my oppa, I see a girl’s shoe. Is someone here?” Somin asked

“…” I didn’t know what to say

That’s when _____________ came down the stairs with a massive yawn until she saw what the drama was about at the door. She looked at me and Somin with blank face and walked off to the bathroom.

“What is she doing here?” Somin asked with a bit of annoyed tone

“She just came like 10 minutes ago…” I replied

“Can I come in then?” Somin asked and before I could answer she just walked through the door.

Siwan’s P.O.V

Wow this chick can be pretty stubborn but I guess chicks are all like that. Taehun came out of the room without his shirt until he saw there was a girl under the same roof as him.

Somin screamed and quickly put her hands over her eyes and Taehun covered his body with his hands and arms.

At the time when Somin screamed all the members came out and saw Somin sitting there.

“What are you doing here? You know the rules. You’re not supposed to be here in the guy’s dorm” Junyoung said with a stern voice

“Yeah but your manager isn’t here so yeah. Besides ____________ is here too” Somin replied with a smirk. That’s when ______________ came out of the bathroom and saw the members and Somin in the room.

“Well I’ll be going now” ______________ said and left the house

“I’ll take you home” Dongjun said and left with her

Nobody’s P.O.V

Once _____________ and Dongjun left there was silence in the room until Kevin broke it.

“You know you’re here because of Dongjun and now his not here so do you mind?”

“Umm…sure” With that Somin left the dorm in a hurry

While Somin was walking home so many things was rushing through her head.

Somin’s P.O.V

AARRGGHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WILL DIE AND I’LL HAVE DONGJUN OPPA TO MYSELF AND THEN WE’LL SEE WHO HIS GOING TO TAKE HOME…! BUT I’M SO STUPID…JUST SITTING THERE WITH  A BLANK FACE AND LETTING THE AND DONGJUN OPPA GO???!!!!

UURRRGGGHHHH….soo pissed at myself…I really need to find a way to get rid of her but how… hmm.. I will start off easy and get hard on her? Or just pull the biggest prank on her so she could get embarrassed infront of my oppa? Or …. –sigh- I don’t know…BUT I have to think of something.

I was so busy in my thoughts that I accidently bumped into someone and knocked there drink out of their hand. I looked up and it was a girl that I knew…but I just don’t know the name…

“Watch it!” I yelled but she looked at me with the i-know-you-from-somewhere face

“I think I’ve seen you before… OH YEAH YOUR FROM MY DANCE STUDIO AT STAR EMPIRE!!” she screamed in my face “Oh anyways I’m in a hurry so I’ll see you in an hour or so”

She just left without saying sorry? What kind of-

Ooh pretty shoes, let me go check those out first.