Two

Trainee Days

I might just keep it as ________ for a few more chapters and change it to Jihae.

  

Chapter 2

Dongjun P.O.V

At singing lessons I would only want to talk to her. Yes, if you read that line again it has the word ‘want’. Why? Well, something was stopping me from talking to her. This something happens to be a girl. A very annoying girl. I try to stay away from her but she just keeps coming closer. She knows everything about me, except that I like _________.

“DONGJUN OPPA!” squealed SoMin and grabbed onto my arm. Yes that was the girl. She has been a trainee here ever since she was 9. And I’m still amazed at the fact that she still didn’t debut. Back to reality, I let go of her hand around my arm and walked off to sit in a seat and wait for the teacher. __________ didn’t arrive yet so I decided to save her a seat next to me. However, it got stolen by SoMin. She just planned to dump her bum on the chair that I saved for _________.

“Oppa, are you hungry? Have you eaten yet?” SoMin asked

“Why do you care about me? I told you to get lost” I replied as I looked around the class for _______

“I like you oppa, and I’ll know one day that you’ll like me too” she replied with a smile

Then the door opened and __________ came in with yellow hoodie and black track pants. She sat down at the back and stayed quiet, listening to music with her purple earphones. I got up and left SoMin and walked over to __________ with a smile on my face and sat next to her.

“Hey, is the spot taken?” I asked as I looked at the chair next to her

“…” there was no reply because her music was loud so she couldn’t hear me. I just sat down but she didn’t notice. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me and gave a little smile and turned back to front. That was when the teacher came in and she took off her earphones.

“Class, today I would like you to work with partners. You must choose a duet song from the list that I have and practice it today” Mr Park, our vocal teacher.

“DONGJUN OPPA!” I heard SoMin yell and was trying to look for me

“Hey can I be with you?” I asked __________ but she gave me a blank face.

“Is that a yes?” I asked again and finally after 1 minute she gave a little nod.

“Dongjun oppa, you’re with me, oh, and I got the song” SoMin said as she came towards me.

“Oh sorry, I already have a partner. Maybe next time”

“But I already got the song…”

“Sorry” I replied. Finally I have been waiting for this moment, and that was when SoMin finally walked off to find a different partner.

“Hey do you want me to choose the song?” I asked ___________ as she was doing something on her I-Pod. She gave a nod but with no eye-contact.

I went to the room and the last song that was left was, ‘Is it love by IU and Yoo Seung Ho.

SoMin’s P.O.V

Why does he not like me? I have been his side for like… I don’t know how many years but he also saved a seat for __________? Who the hell is she? Oh right the anti-social one… tut tut…
DongJun oppa can sometimes be weird but I still like him, ever since he saved me from falling down the stairs I fell in love with him. But he never cared about me, only that ___________.

Well it looks like I should get rid of her so he can like me. Yes, that’s a very good idea. –smiles- But I wonder how? Hm…

Nobody’s P.O.V

___________ and Dongjun was practicing the song and Dongjun was enjoying every minute with her. He sang as beautiful as he could so that ___________ can compliment but she never did. They may be friends but ____________ never compliments. 2 hours passed and it was 10pm, it was time for them to perform. SoMin and her partner went up and started to sing Complaining by IU and Seulong. Other groups performed well until it was __________ and Dongjun’s turn.

After they sang, everyone in the room started to clap for them. Except for the teacher.

“Dongjun-ah your voice is still on the way; it was a great performance from you. ___________, you still need to practice on inhaling and exhaling you’re breathing … I hope you can do better in the future”, the teacher said and looked at the clock at the back of the room. “You may pack up and go now. See you tomorrow”.

___________ went back to her seat with her head low. She can never do the inhaling and exhaling thing properly. It was the basic if you needed to sing… but ___________ never had any basics as she grew up not learning how to sing.

Everyone went out of the room, chatting amongst themselves and the room was quiet with ___________. She walked over to the studio and a song without the voice and started to warm her voice and sang. She sang to ‘Hero’ by Mariah Carey, one of her songs on the favourite list.

Dongjun was at the door silently, listening to ___________ with his eyes closed. He never knew ___________ can sing so well yet the teacher does not recognise her voice. She walked over to where the instruments were and got a guitar and started to play and sing to ‘I’m Yours’ by Jason Mraz. Once the song was done, she got up and put the guitar back from where she found it and walked over to the studio to turn on a loud and fast beat song. She walked to the middle of the room and started to stretch her body. Dongjun finally walked in and turned the music off. ___________ looked at him with a blank face.

“Turn it back on” ___________ said as she looked at the mirror and saw her reflection

“Let’s go out and eat” Dongjun replied

 “I want to stay and dance, plus I’m not hungry” she replied but that’s when her stomach roared like a tiger.

“Maybe you should eat something” Dongjun said and pulled her wrist and dragged her outside.

“Where are we going?” asked ____________

“Just somewhere”

“But we went passed the shops…” ___________ replied

“Here we are” Dongjun said as he stopped walking. They were both in front of Dongjun’s apartment.

“Why did you bring me to your dorm?”

“Cause I thought you might want to see my dorm and maybe you should meet new friends” Dongjun replied “Come on let’s go in”

___________ sat down quietly and saw Dongjun walking to the kitchen and started to make something.
 

“Your hungry, right? So I’m gonna cook for you” he said with a smile on his face

“Where are the guys?” ____________ asked

“They went out or still practicing or went to their home” Dongjun replied

_____________’S P.O.V

After 10 minutes he came to the dinner table with fried rice in a pan. YAY! My favourite ! I know that I’m anti-social and that every does not like me but he was somehow different…
 

“Thanks” I said quietly. I never said thanks in my life because I would just silently nod or smile weakly.

“No worries” he replied and got two spoon and kimchi out of the fridge and cupboard.

Both of us started to eat and spent the night like that. I felt welcomed and that someone is actually showing love and concern to me.