Chapter 5

Not the expected Fangirl

 

Amissa’s POV

 

The next day, I woke up with my usually very good mood… [A/N: Get the sarcasm? x)]

“Amissa! Wake up!” I heard my grandma shout from the first floor.

“I’M UP ALREADYYYYYYYYY!!!” I shouted back.

Then I dragged myself to the bathroom, and I repeated once again the words I say to myself every morning, that ones that GaEul simply love… I don’t know why…

“You have never cared about what people think about you, and you’re not going to start today. You like yourself like this and that what’s matter. Be yourself… Never be NORMAL!!!” I screamed the last part, since my room was ‘sound proof’ I didn’t care about yelling.

I took a shower, and as always… I checked on my scholar uniform for the first and last time that day, I looked at my bathroom stuffs looking for my toothbrush, in front of it, was a full kit of make-up that any actress or even model would be jealous of, it was new even though I have it since the last time my mom broke a promise she made to me…

Flashback

“No. We need him. I get it. No I don’t have anything else to do right now. I’ll be there. Make him wait a little. No. Just 20 minutes.” My mom said in her phone, I could tell she was talking to her assistant… and by what I heard she forgot completely about me… AGAIN.

“Mom…” I said approaching her.

“What do you want? I’m in a hurry.” She said without even looking at me, opening her door’s car.

“Are you going?” I asked, even though I knew she totally forgot about our ‘mother-daughter afternoon’ and she will go to her meeting, I actually wanted to hear it from her own mouth… GaEul said that I like to torture myself… maybe she’s right…

“Yes. Why? What do you need? I gave you hundred dollars yesterday, do you need more?” she said care-free… still… without looking at me… I felt myself like crying, she always gave me money when she hurt me emotionally…

“No. I don’t need money. I need you” I said trying to make eye-contact, but it wasn’t possible, because she was staring at her phone.

“Please. Don’t be that cheesy. I promise we’ll have dinner together.” she said in a very grumpy way “And I’m really in a hurry so if you don’t need anything, I’ll leave”

She didn’t even waited for me to response, she got the car started, closed the door, and drove away.

“Amissa…” My grandma called me from behind.

I didn’t answer her, I didn’t meant to be rude but I felt just too bad, I turned around and run upstairs to my room, and I closed the door and locked it, I throw myself in to my bed, and I cried all the afternoon. When she arrived home, it just got worst. I heard her car getting parked, so I stood up and entered the bathroom, took a shower to get all the tearstains off from my face, and I ran down stairs very excited, it was almost 7 months since the last time we ate together so I was pretty excited, just like a baby with a lollipop.

“Umma!” I called with a big smile in my face when I got to the table. It was settled on, but it was just one dish on the table, just… ONE.

When I got closer, I saw a present and a note over it.

“Amissa.

I’m just too tired, and I already ate at my meeting, which was totally a success!!! You should congratulate me tomorrow, don’t you think? So I’m not hungry, even though, I asked your grandma to settle on the table for you, so you can have a dinner. She told me too, that you cried all day since I left, please don’t be a crying baby, I didn’t raised you to be a week woman… Enjoy your meal!

By the way, I bought something for you, hope you’ll use it, you’ll be so cute if you use it… and maybe you could get a boyfriend finally…”

When I finished reading the note, I felt tears threatening me ‘bout running down my cheeks, but I tried and hold them back. I took the present and ripped the paper, when I opened it, it was a BIG, a REALLY BIG make-up kit. I felt angrier, and kind of offended. You know, usually your mother would tell you that you’re cute and if you’d use some make-up you’ll look better, gorgeous, or wonderful, or such a word like that, but she wrote down that I will look CUTE with make-up on, so she really thought I sort of needed it… Just at that thought, the tears started to roll down my cheeks… and I run upstairs and cried myself to sleep. The next day, GaEul told me I was exaggerating, and maybe I was, but at that time I didn’t stopped me to think like that.

End of flashback

I never used the kit though, but I settled it on my bathroom… I don’t even know why.

I turned myself, and got out from the bathroom. I went down stars, said bye to my grandma and pecked her on the cheek.

When I arrived school, I searched for Taemin, but I didn’t saw him anywhere, so I asked GaEul, she told me that the guys had asked the gym to rehearse a little before the classes got started. I made my way to the gym, when I arrived they were singing WOWOWOW, one of my favorites songs ever. Yeah… I like their music; I’m not going to deny it.

I peeked my head by the door, and when it was MinHo’s and Key time to rap, Taemin saw me and screamed…

“You’re here!” he squealed, with a big smile.

MinHo just frowned because Taemin interrupted him, and Onew went to turn off the music.

“Hi… uhm… sorry, I don’t want to interrupt your… practice?” I said kind of embarrassed entering the gym, I really was, I really didn’t mean to disturb them.

“You didn’t. It’s ok. Hi, I’m JongHyun” he said extending his hand for me to shake it, like when people meet each other, I thought it was kind of strange actually…

“Hi, Jjong” I said, shaking his hand, as he expected me to.

’Jjong?’ Why does he has a pet name already?!” Taemin said pouting, I was surprised, he sounded kind of jealous, but that isn’t possible… is it?

“It’s not a pet name, is a diminutive. He’s name’s too large for my comfort” I explained myself.

“I’m Onew” he said walking towards us, with a smile, a very gentle one.

“I’m MinHo” he said pretty serious, staring at me, actually he has been staring at me since I entered… I was getting nervous by now…

“You, Frog! Stop staring at her, she doesn’t like that!” Key shouted at him and hit him on the nape.

“Yeah… we all noticed at the cafeteria” Jjong said laughing out loud and the other 4 boys followed all along.

So, I was at my school gym with 5 boys, and they were laughing out loud at me… I felt so embarrassed.

“So… you remember that?” I said looking at my feet.

“Aigoo~ You’re blushing! So cute!” Key squealed hopping in his place.

“I’m not” I said trying to defend myself but actually… I was blushing, for the very first time in my life!!! What’s getting into me?

“Yes you are~!” he sang teasingly.

“NO, I’M NOT!!” I kind of shouted, looking at him fiercely.

“Key, you better stop it. If you don’t, she will yell at you just like she did at Taemin that day…” Jjong said laughing again… and the other guys followed along… AGAIN.

“I actually wanted to apologize about that…” I said biting my bottom lip, I do that a lot… but this time it was because I was actually nervous, I’m new at apologizing to people, it was my first time ever…

“It’s ok, you don’t have to worry about it” Key said and winked at me, I blinked twice since I was surprised by his actions.

“Well, Taemin, I actually came to answer to you” I said looking at him, I wanted to change the topic, and I wanted to get out of there, I felt so weird with Key, Jjong and Onew, smiling at me all the time, and MinHo staring at me…

“REALLY?!” He said excited, stepping closer to me.

“Yup. And it is a yes”

“YAY!!!” he squealed with a big smile.

At that the bell rang, so we all made our way to our classrooms.

 

 

Sorry it took so long for me to upload but I've been like crazy at school ^^ hope you like this even though is kinda boring...
I'm so sorry about any grammar or spelling mistakes you could find here~