Two

Not the expected Fangirl

Your POV

Once I had the paper in my hand, I unfolded it, and read it:

Please, be nice… will it kill you to be nice just once? You know that when you want to, you can be the cutest person in this world, please~

“I know! The deal here is that I don’t want to…” I said to myself after reading, but I think she got to hear because she pouted at me after I said it.

**please~ ** shemouthed at me, then she stood up her index finger and mouthed again **just once…** she smiled.

“Oh God!” I said, then I took my iPod from the pocket of my jacket, put on my headphones and I got lost in music the rest of the class.

 

After what it seemed just five minutes for me, but it actually where like thousands of songs, I saw people starting to get out the classroom.

‘Lunch time I guess…’

I stood up, and took my headphones off, to then make my way through the cafeteria with GaEul [A/N: Yeah… I want JanDi’s best friend from Boys Over Flowers, to be your friend. Why? Because I damn love GaEul!!! xD].

“Go and take a sit, I’ll get the food” she said; we always do it like this, one of us goes an buys the food and the other one choose the table.

Actually we hadn’t to “choose” a table, because we always have the same table, no one dares to take MY table since that day…

Flashback…

“Someone took our table” GaEul pouted as we entered the cafeteria.

“WHAT?! NO! I love that spot, is the best one, that’s why it is MY spot!” I said, we always sat there, and I really loved that table, but the reason why is a secret, I won’t tell ;)

So I made my way among the other tables since a got to my favorite one.

“Could you please sit somewhere else?” I asked the popular girl, trying to be as polite as my hate for her let me. She just looked at me, and then went back to talk to her friends without even answering me! That just pissed me off! I can’t get people to ignore me! “Excuse me, did you just ignore me?” I asked her.

“Actually… yes, sorry, could you repeat what you said?”

‘Oh God! I’m so going to beat her!!! Calm down… calm down… you can’t beat her up, maybe if you do that they will suspend you from school…’ I told to myself as I tried to calm myself.

“I said, Could you please sit somewhere else? My friend and I always sit here, and we really love this spot, would you?”

“Why should I? Haven’t you learned something the past years? just leave it, and GO! It isn’t yours; it doesn’t have your name on it so…”

But after she could finish her sentence I just took a marker from my jacket’s pocket, and wrote with BIG letters on the table:

Amissa’s property, DO NOT TOUCH!

“There YOU see? It actually DOES have MY name on it, so M.O.V.E!!!” I said as I got closer, and threatened her with my fist.

End of the Flashback…

“Here” my friend said smiling while she sat down giving me a salad “I kind of can’t believe this is still here” she said smiling pointing to the words I wrote the day I proclaimed this table as mine.

“I know… it’s been almost 3 years since that…” I said looking down to my food and start to play with it; the truth is that I don’t feel proud of it, even though the glare in her face was hilarious!

At then, I start to feel kind of weird so I looked over my shoulder, to my right side, and I saw them, the SHINee boys in a table, but, gosh! Why is that boy looking at me?

“Ugh! He’s looking at me” I said.

“I know He hasn’t taken his eyes off you” she said and winked at me.

“You know I don’t like gazes frozen on me” I pouted.

“Aigoo~you’re really cute” she said smiling, she always says that about my pouts. I just smiled at her.

“Wait here…” I said and stood up.

“Yah! Where are you going? Amissa!” She said, standing up and walking beside me to whenever I was going.

 

Taemin’s POV

I stared at her all the lunch time, I couldn’t help, I was so... Curious, is the first time that a girl ignores me, actually two girls, the one at the window and her friend, I suppose.

My eyes wide opened when I saw her stand up and make her way through the cafeteria to our table.

“Hey… ahm.. Taemin! That’s your name right?” she said, once she reached our table, standing between my chair and Key’s.

I just nodded, while my hyungs looked as surprised as me.

“Do me a favor, please. DON’T STAY WATCHING AT ME!” she shouted, I can tell that she’s angry. “I’m pretty hated in this school by now, and I don’t need another reason to be hated like to steal the cute SHINee’s maknae attention to be add to the list, so please STOP IT!!” she yelled again...

‘Wait! Did she say I’m cute? I think that’s pretty weird coming from her...’

“So-sorry…” I stuttered, honestly I can’t blame her for being mad at me; I really stared at her all the time… I’m so embarrassed now that she noticed…

“Don’t say you’re sorry. Just stop it. I don’t want more problems…” she said, I could tell by her voice and eyes that she was now kind of sad…. I wonder why.

She just walked away after that.

“Don’t take it personal…” the other girl said “Amissa just can’t stand people to look at her a lot of time, she freaks out.” she said giggling “She… she just has not had a good day; so please don’t take it too serious, she’s just mad. And she doesn’t like people, but she’s very cute once you met her, I can bet you that” she said with a smile and winked at me, and then she left too.

 

 

 

 

FIVE subscribers now! Awww THANK YOU~!

So now.... WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU! You just shouted at the cute maknae... >.< But believe me you have a very good reason to hate him staring at you, like you said, you're pretty much hated in school, why? well... let's see, You're wonderful, cute, talented, you have a lot of skills, you're the smartest person in your class, and... you're a foreigner! Like everyone knows, in Korea actually being a foreigner is just no good at all, and then sum it to the rest... the result: girls hating in you. You'll get to know more about this situation in the future ^ ^

 

Well, hope you liked it.

And thank you, again, to the amazing peoples that already subscribed!

I'd like to read some comment too though.... but I'm pretty happy like this by now lol

See ya~!