Chapter 3

When we're Together....[3 shots]

Jiyeon is waiting for her turn to sing. It was the last part of the concert and she’s glad that it was a success. The preparations were really tiring but it paid off. Many fans attended the concert.

 

Haru haru saraganeun ge…

 

Her brows furrowed. Why does Jinwoon’s voice seem so different? She’s waiting on the other side of the backstage so she can’t see his face.

Sesang sogeseo budichineun ge himdeul ttae….

It was her turn now.

Sumanheun sa—

She was more than shocked to see JB on the stage. So, she was right. The voice was different since it’s not Jinwoon. But JB. She just continued to sing the song though she really feels uncomfortable. He was not a part of the concert, not even as a guest. Different reactions are visible to the audience faces. Some are awed while others were shocked. But mostly, fans were giggling to see JB on the stage.

She just continued to sing and did all her best to pretend that everything is normal. Though her heart is beating erratically now. Especially, when JB looks intently and lovingly in her eyes. All she can see is love in his eyes and that made her nervous.

Finally, the song ended and they both bowed to the audience.

JB cleared his throat.”Ahhm…. I know all of you are surprised to see me here but I have a very important confession to make.”He paused for a while. Murmurs arose from the crowed. And again, she was shocked.

“Well, Jiyeon and I were dating back when we were still trainees.”He continued.

Her eyes widened. She looked at him. Asking. She was not naïve not to know that this confession can ruin his career as well as hers.

“I’m not saying this to bring her down, neither myself. I just want to win back what was mine before. You see, I’m still in love with this woman beside me. She had been with me since I started dreaming and achieving this far. I wouldn’t be here if not because of her. But all the fame and attention will be nothing if she’s not with me. I’ve been living for years just thinking of just achieving my dreams but when I finally did, I still feel incomplete. All of you made me happy. I am more than grateful with all the supports and love that you had given me but every time that my day ends and I spend myself in my room. Alone. I can’t help but to be lonely and feel so incomplete. I keep asking myself why. I am already famous and everything but why do I still feel that way? But do you know what’s so funny about it? Just one look in this woman, and I already know the answer. “

JIyeon was happy. There’s no doubt about it. Why wouldn’t she? The guy that she had loved---then and now--- is confessing his feelings in front of thousands of people. Not caring about the consequences that the dream that he had worked so hard for years will be wasted. In the entertainment world, you really don’t know how long you can stay. How long people will support you. And JB was brave enough to fight for her. To show the people how he love her although it might cost him his career.

Her heart was overflowing with happiness but she can’t also help not to worry about him. She doesn’t want him to lose everything. She was a witness on how hard-working he was back when they were still trainees and she just can’t let everything go nothing.

“It was true. We dated before. But because of some reasons, we have to break up and just end up as simple acquaintances.“ She said then look at JB. “Yah! Do you know what you’re doing?!” She exclaimed at him. He was shocked. “Do really want to lose everything that you had worked hard for??! Tomorrow. No. Tonight might be the end of your career!”

She let out the frustrations that she has, not caring about all the people who are watching them. But to her surprised he grabbed her in her waist and kissed her. Her eyes widened in shock. She heard the fans screams. She doesn’t know whether they are rejoicing or they are angry because her mind seems to shut down.

And when their lips departed, she just stared blankly to him.

“I love you, Jiyeonnie~”

“  “

“Yah! It doesn’t matter whether I lose my career or not. I had enough of it anyway. I am happy on how far I become. I think, it’s high time to think about just myself. About what I want. And I just want you Jiyeon-ah.”

The fans started to clap their hands.Cheer. And this time, she was sure that everyone was in favor about their relationship. She couldn’t help but to get teary eyed. He was someone that she had been wanting and waiting for….again.

“Why did you took so long? “ She said while pounding his chest.

“I’m sorry. You know that I was busy. It has always been my dreams and I regretted that but w e can still be together right?”

She nodded and wiped her tears that keep falling down from her eyes.

“Sssh. Don’t cry. We should be happy right? He said and hugged her.

“It’s tears of joy.”

She felt him kiss her on her head.”I love you, JB Oppa~”

“I love you too, Jiyeonnie.” He whispered.

 

"Okay~ Thank you everyone for coming into our concert! Thanks for watching and enjoying our little drama show as well. I'm afraid that this will also be first and last time that Jiyeon and I will have a concert together." The fans wheep. " But don't worry, there will be definitely a Jiyeon and JB concert someday!" Jinwoon announced.

 

She didnt really mind what Jinwoon said at all. All she cared, is that she is happy now.Ahhh… Now I can finally feel what it feels to be home again. It feels great. She just simply knows that in each other’s arm and when they we’re together, everything felt so right. Perfect.

 

THE END


YEY! UPDATED!

I finally finished it.LOL.

Anyway, thanks to those who commented and subscribed to this story. You're the best! And I hope, you can also support my other stories.

-sorry for any mistakes-