Chapter 2

When we're Together....[3 shots]

            Jiyeon stared blankly at JB. She wasn’t sure if she had heard him right. Did he just say ‘I want you back?’  She didn’t’ know why but she suddenly want to burst out laughing but he looks so dead serious and she didn’t know how to react or even what to say.

            She sighed. “Please correct me if I am wrong. Did you just say that you want me back?”

            He nodded.

            Okay. She was really surprised. “Do you know what you just said?”

            “Of course! I want you in my life again, Jiyeon-ah.”

            She burst out laughing and his brows furrowed. “Are you pulling some joke? Because you know, it’s really funny!”

            “Do I look like someone who’s joking?” He said seriously.

            She stopped laughing and looked directly in his eyes. “Well, if that’s the case then you’re already two years late.”

            “Oh-oh. Did I come at a wrong time?”

            Jiyeon and JB turned to find out to whom the voice belong to. It was Jinwoon.

            “Jinwoon Oppa!”

            Jinwoon and Jiyeon were close friends. He also works at the same entertainment and they’re actually going to have a concert together. It has a good feedback to the fans. Some were thinking that they’re dating.  And some were just saying that they look cute together. And now, they have to prepare and practice for their upcoming concert.

           “Can you leave us for a while and just come back later? We have some important matters to discuss.” JB said sternly.

             She clung onto Jinwoon’s arm. “If there’s someone who should leave, it is you and not Jinwoon Oppa!”

            JB sighed exasperatedly. “We’re going to talk. Now.”

          “Okay. Okay. I’ll leave you two alone. You fix whatever issue is going on between the two of you. Ahhh chincha~ I should’ve slept a little longer.” Jinwoon yawned and left the practice room.

           “So what now?” Jiyeon asked impatiently.

          “Are you two really dating?”

          She raised an eyebrow to him. “It’s none of your business.”

         “Is he the reason why you don’t want me in your life again?”

            Omo. He really looked like a jealous boyfriend. Jinwoon and her were just friends. Nothing more, nothing less. They know the real score.

           “Well, if I say ‘yes’ will you stop telling me that you want me back in your life?”

           “No! I’ll make sure that I’ll win you back.” He was determined.

           “Do I look like a thing to you? A thing that you can throw and pick up whenever you want? Well, I’m sorry because this thing” she pointed to herself. “will never ever come back to you! And again, you’re already two years late.”

            He sighed.

             Did she just saw sadness and pain in his eyes?

           “Can’t you forgive me? I know that I’ve hurt you before but believe me I never wanted that. I was just torn between you and my dreams. I don’t want to disappoint my father that’s why I had to let you go. You don’t know how I regretted that decision that’s why I want to correct my mistakes and win you back.”

           Is it worth it?

           He looked so damn serious. And her heart just betrayed her because she knows that it already believe in him.