Chapter 1

When we're Together....[3 shots]

“Saeng-il chuka hamnida!”

Jiyeon was greeted with JB’s smiling face with a bouquet on his hands. She looked around the place just to be more surprised and speechless. It was there practice room. But with all the balloons on the floor and a cake in the middle, it seems to be so … different. And she was touched.

“You know, you really don’t have to this. But I really appreciate it. Thank you.” Jiyeon said and hugged JB.

“I wanted to surprise you and of course, to make you happy on your special day.” JB said and gave the bouquet to her.

She accepted it and looked lovingly into JB’s eyes. “Thank you~ Saranghae.”

            He didn’t answer back.

            His smiling face was gone. It was replaced with a blank stare. Expressionless. The next thing she knew, JB was slowly walking away from her. She kept on calling but he wouldn’t just look back. She wanted to run to him, but she just couldn’t move.

            “JB!”

 

            Jiyeon gasped. It was a dream. It’s been two years since JB and her broke up. It was his decision and she just can’t do anything about it. She can’t be a hinder in achieving his dreams. They were still trainees back then. Friends then turn into lovers. JB was a naturally caring man which also made her easier to fall for him. They dated for four years and broke up before they debut. It was painful but she has to be strong. She’s a star now. So is he. They move in the same world. Work in the same field. He was near yet so far.

            Ever since he broke up with her, she always gives him a cold treatment. She can’t act like nothing happened. She can’t be close to him and make herself fall for him deeper. It was her defense mechanism in order to hide what she really feels as well as protecting her heart from heartache. And every time they see each other. They clashed. It seems like there’s always a war between them.

            She was still in love with him. Yes. It might be two years already but her feelings for him is still the same.  No matter how she wanted to forget about him, she just couldn’t.

            Memories. They are still clearly intact in her mind. When they were together, everything felt just so right.

---

            JB was still catching his breath. He had been dancing for hours now. Well, he was a little bit frustrated. And dancing has always been his way to release his frustrations and stress. Memories are haunting him. It’s been two years ago since he made a decision that he regretted the most. Letting go of someone whom he had learn to care and love. And until now, his feelings hadn’t change. He still loves her. And it feels like hell that he don’t have any hold onto her. Getting jealous but you know you don’t have any right. Wanting to hug her but you know, it’s not right. But he has no one to blame except himself.

            God knows how he misses her. If only he can go back in time, he wouldn’t let go of her. He might be successful in achieving his dreams but he was never completely happy because he doesn’t have her.

            “Oops~ I didn’t know that someone was here. I guess, I’ll just go back later.”

            Flooding of thoughts stopped when he heard someone talked. That voice. He will never forget that. Jiyeon.

            He looked up and he was right. “Wait.”

            She turned around and looked at him. “Why?”

            “Ahh…”

            “What?”

            “I’m done using the practice room. You can use it now.”

            She shrugged. “Okay”

            “Jiyeon-ah” He called.

            “Wae?” She asked without looking at him. She was busy putting her things on the floor and placing the CD in the player.

            “H-how have you been?”

            She chuckled. “Oh please~ Don’t ask me as if we don’t usually see each other. We work in the same field and entertainment.”

            “We might see each other often, but you know…we always argue. You are not the same anymore. And I want to hear it from you that you’re really okay.”

            “Of course, I’m okay. More than okay. I’m happy with my career. So are you. You have finally achieved your dreams.”

            “Yeah... But it cost you. “

            Her eyebrows furrowed.

            “Yes. I might be successful but that wouldn’t change the fact that I lost you because of it.”

            She sighed. “It’s all in the past now. You really don’t have to look back at it. I’m okay. You’re okay. And that’s what matters the most.”

            “But I’ m not okay!”

            “W-what do you mean?”

            He let out a frustrated sigh and looked directly in her eyes. “I want you back Jiyeon-ah. Please come back to me.”

---

Updated!! ..:))))

Don't forget to comment!

 

-sorry for any mistakes-