Morning

Faker!

 

I began making a quick and not so tasty breakfast for Key as soon as Suzy had gone home. The clock was around 12 AM, and it was Sunday. Oh what a day…

Key sat in the sofa with his ill leg on the sofa. He switched through various channels when he suddenly fell across a concert with a girl group. I looked up as soon they came on the screen and then looked at Key. Our eyes met just as I did so. I pouted and then looked away. Key smirked.

“I really love Sistar!” he said, and leaned back in the sofa with his arms over his head. I secretly looked at him, then shook my head, and made the rest of the breakfast ready – which was fruits cut into pieces.

“So? And… why is that?” I said and acted like I didn’t care, but inside I felt something burn, and I suddenly cut the fruits a bit rougher. Key laughed, and talked to me with his eyes glued to the screen.

“Isn’t it pretty obvious?” he said with a smile and analyzing eyes which he hadn’t taken off the screen for even 1 second. The song they were singing was “So Cool”… you know… the ‘’ dance which I liked to call it. I frowned and finally cut the last apple. “They’re y, good singers, and good at dancing.” He said, and then looked at me. I stood beside the dinner table and was putting the food on the table. I looked surprised at him as I felt his eyes lie on me. “and plus… they got some nice curves… unlike someone else…” he said and gave me the elevator look while smirking. I felt the anger boil up inside me, and I angrily smashed his plate down on the table.

“WHAT?! You’re saying I don’t have any curves? That I can’t dance?” I angrily said. Key look at me with a pleased face, then nodded calmly. I bit my lip in anger, and then walked towards him in a threatening pace. I stopped up right in front of him and bent down so my face was close to his. “Have you ever seen my curves? No! Don’t think so! Have you ever seen me dance? NO! Don’t think so either!” I angrily said. Key looked stunned for a second, then smirked.

“It’s true that I haven’t seen you dancing… but… I have seen your curves…”

I leaned back and then crossed my arms. I raised an eyebrow as I asked; “When?”

He looked up at me and then smirked.

“Last night.”

 

NOT AGAIN!!

 

It’s that last night!

 

I’ve gotta find out what happened!

 

I gulped as I looked at Key.

 

But how?