Chapter 7- My World Upside Down

Invincible And Invisible Sense Of Attraction

So this is crazy, i just entered my room and there are several non- D.O guys in it and they asked why i should be here?

This just doesnt make sense.

"Who are you? Why are you here? This is my room! Better explain yourself before i call the police..." Even i myself am surprised how cool i am on this matter...

" You must be D.O's room mate! Yo! Wassup?" A tall guy in orange fiery hair looked down on me and asked.

I am the tallest in my class but looking at this giant, i feel like an ant.

"You didnt answer my question... Why are you guys here?"

"Thats it, i am calling the police" I rushed out.

*Thump*

I clashed with D.O who was holding Two empty apple crates at the door.

"OWWW...watch where you are going woman!" D.O complained.

"More like watch who you are bringing in to this dorm!" I replied furiously.

I can feel 4 pairs of eyes staring at my back in dismay but i didn't care.

"Explain D.O! Who are these people?" I gave him a better-explain-yourself-if-not-you-are-dead-look.

So afterwards i learnt that they are actually good friends who wanted to stick together no matter what. They are also good friends of Luhan and Sehun.

*Speaking of which, why did D.O bring in so many apple crates to our room? Argh!*

"Oh... the apple crates? They are for my books! I think that they are really pretty!" D.O give those crates an affectionate glance.

"You must be insane and seriously weird, if not for your kimchi cheese pasta i would have already camped outside the management office for a room-exchange."I said as I threw a dirty glance at those boxes.

*Seriously, what did i do to god in my past life to deserve living togther with someone of the opposite personality as me...*

 

" Btw, I like the fact that i annoy you ______! Some how i feel satisfied! I feel lonely at times" D.O said as he pulled his tougue out.

*This guy is plain rubbish! Think of Kimchi Pasta....Think of Kimchi Pastaaaaaaa*

So thats how our night time passed and i fell alseep thinking about Luhan, wishing that he can visit me and give D.O a lesson.

 

^0^

-End of Chapter 7-

I will be updating one more chapter today!!!