Chapter 8 - I am What? :0

Invincible And Invisible Sense Of Attraction

" What? Our manager is sick? How are we going to survive today? ........"

I stirred and was awaken by D.O's loud voice.

" Shut up! I need to sleep!" I snapped and fell back onto my pillow.

*D.O just ignored me continued talking*

 

" Fine..fine. Bye bye!" D.O dropped his phone and turned to look at me with a nasty smile plastered on his face.

"What?! There is something on my face?" I snapped.

"Nope, but we are going somewhere little buddy!" He smirked and dragged me off the bed.

 

AT THE SM BUILDING/MR LEE SOO MAN'S CONFERENCE ROOM:

" Hi _________! I am EXO's boss, in case you didn't know, EXO is an idol group and they are still in admist of preparing for their debut. They need a manager who takes care of their fashion and daily well-being. Can you be their manager? Your role is vital since you are rooming with D.O and the other guys are all around you." Lee Soo man explained.

*Information overload*

Thousands of thoughts are forming in my mind so all i can manage was to just nod.

" Since you are fluent in Chinese and english. You are supposed to give them tutoring in the languages too. They will be a global star one day. Don't you want to be part of the team that brings them to fame? Besides, i am sure tons of girls wanted your job. You have no idea how lucky you are!" He continued as i nodded on.

" Okay. Since you are nodding, i shall declare you as exo's manager! Welcome to the Sm family. Mrs lee from the human resource department will brief you on the further details." Mr Lee added as he gave me a pat on the shoulder.

 

So Thats How I Became Exo's Manager..............

My Nightmare Has Just Begin.~