Chapter Six - What The Hell?

Invincible And Invisible Sense Of Attraction

D.O did not come back to the dorms for about a week, not like i cared...

But my stomach sure missed him a lot.

Lets jump into what happened in the one week in the POV of Exo members:

*Exo went to LA for Smtown performance*

 

IN THE BACKSTAGE:

" Annyeong F(X) sunbaes!" EXO polited greeted the few goodness.

" Hey Exo! Hey Kris! Looking forward to the performance later with yah!" Amber replied whileas the others just nodded and smiled.

"Yes, Amber Sunbaenim!"

"Oh...btw, to increase your popularity overseas we should put up a show infront of the audiences!"

"n...Neh Sunbaenim? But what is that, we are not notified!?" Kris started to panic.

"Leave it to me! Aigoo! I cant believe that a grown up man like you can be so timid!" Amber teased kris.

Kris maintained his composure but his heart was beating fast. He is already so honored to be able to perform with key and amber, adding a little more work on top of him might just throw him off his feet.

EXO's manager was there too.

"No worries kris! It will be alright! You just need some stuffs to get on the paper! EXo needs to be known though you guys just debuted! Welcome to the entertainment world! Remember, nothing is real and believe no one!" Manager comforted kris while giving him some wise words.

 

ON THE PERFORMANCE STAGE:

" So fly...like a G6!"

"Oh...I am So Fly Like A G6....""Like a G6...Like a G6"

Kris felt a tap on the shoulder and turned. Amber was just behind him.

"Hey Kris! I bet they will think it is a kiss!" Amber whispered into his ear as she leaned in closer.

It seems that the time has just stopped, Kris nearly frozed on the stage until amber handed him with a "WHATS UP KREEES!" fan broad from the crowd.

 

BACK IN EXO'S DORM:

*OMG!!!!!!!!! The photo is all over tumblr!*

Even Kris's mom called over and yelped through the phone:

"Kris???? U have a girl friend? REALLY? I am in canada, i can go down and meet her, its not that far! OMG! My son is dating!"

"NOOOO MOM! It was just for fun and help me to boost my popularity!" Kris explained in vain.

"Its okay...I know your female fans might be jealous! But you can at least tell mum right? I am your mom!"

"Mom... dont believe whatever i do! Just don't. i dont have a girl friend!" Kris mumbled in despair.

oh great! I am really gonna be famous now...

 

BACK IN KOREA- SM TOWN BUILDING:

*Lee Soo Man In meeting with Exo*

"Well done Amber and Kris!" LSM applauded.

Kris is too nervous to even look up whileas amber smirked.

" I should be thanking you Mr Lee. I thought that i will not be known as a member of F(X) for appearing too little on the news or dramas! I guess i can relax a bit now..." Amber replied.

" You will appear more often amber! I am sure! It is all about the timing, it seems that the market need couples like you two! Just like when i tried to pair Leeteuk up with Taeyeon by making them wear similar accessories! Paparazzi are wonderful creatures sometimes! Look at where SNSD is heading to now! Global!" LSM announced.

"So... You will be moving in with EXO! We need to provide them with more evidence!" LSM quipped.

*I swear i am hearing things....Kris thought. Pleaseee!*

IN EXO'S DORM:

" Amber sunbaenim will be moving in with you all!" Manager announced.

"What???"

"Kem...AMBER will be moving in with you all! For the sake of your fame and appearance on papers! Do you all get me a not? Just Accept the truth!" Manager bellowed.

"And! D.O will be moving to school these days due to his health, his heat is not doing him any justice! It has been a week and he is still recovering!! He nearly vomited on our plane to LA!" Manager added as he looked at D.O whose face is still pale from exhausion.

EXO had enough of these sudden changes. Suddenly a girl is moving in, than now they are taking away D.O umma who cooks their food. SM stripped them of their privacy and now they may not even have a proper meal.

"Manager-nim, Lets be fair! We can only agree to one! Remember we are one! We stick together!" Sehun tried to reason out.

" Fine! You all move in with D.O at his school! But he already have a roommate so you guys have to find separate rooms! That's Enough! Dismiss!" Manager gave in a little bit.

d.o? Is your roomate nice? Can he play games with us?" EXO asked D.O excitedly.

"Its a SHE!" D.O replied.

"Oh dont bother! I am not in the dorm half of the time, never talked to her before!" D.O added.

"Whats with us and girls these days? Argh! I thought Mr lee said no dating in public??" Exo murmured amongst themselves.

 

YOU IN YOUR DORM:

"Oh wells... I guess i should go and by some food since D.O is not here as usual!"

I whispered to myself.

 

Little did you know that when you come back ....

"YELP! WHO ARE YOU?"

"Oh, I should be the one asking the question right??"

 

 

To BE CONTINUED!^o^

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS FANFIC! ehehhe!

THANK YOU!